My thoughts on episode 103

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Well she is back and i do not blame her...DD worked very hard to get her business where it is right now...and now all that might end soon because of Rajveer so the lady has a right to trip out...Even though she lashed out at Sid after she found out the plan she showed concern for him when she saw that he did not sleep whole night and that was so wonderful...Reaction to DD...

Sid is the best and I really don't like to see him sad or blame his self...one thing we must agree on is no matter the situation Sid will always be on the right track and he proved that today...Finally glad he got to talk to his mom and really happy that DD showed concern for him...Love how Roshni tried to cheer him up with sweets...that was just amazing...

Reaction to Roshni...who was awesome today...

Poor Kesar he definitely looking guilty now and that precap was just awful for him...he will get framed...he works so hard for DD and now he gets frame...so sad...

Rajveer is the world's greatest con artist with the best dimples ever...just loved the way he stood like a cool cucumber and smirked looking devilishly handsome...too bad he is evil and i will have to pick the good jamai which is Sid...still Rajveer moved tremendously awesome when he did the switch...

Simran finally caught a little sense she wants to tell Sid the truth...finally the good thinking Khurana is back...

They say What goes around comes right back around...well that is what happen to Kritika today  I was so happy when i saw her tyre got puncture but even though she is mean she did not deserve what those goons was about to do to her...thank god she was saved by a mysterious biker boy ...

Overall fantastic episode sad to see what is happening to Kesar and Resham but never fear when Sid is here...this amazing episode deserves...
Edited by stephie34 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dat mysterious guy is rajveer..just look at him clearly
stephie34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aparnalokam

Yup dat guy is rajveer...

omg maybe he and her will team up against the Khurana's
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I thk rajveer wants to knw abt khurana's tats y he send krithika to them..or else aft dis meeting dey become frz...
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Was not able to watch yesterday's epi. Seems like a good episode. Will watch the repeat telecast. Thanks for the awesome post😊
Surish thumbnail
Episode 103 was absolutely fantabulous! Mind-blowing shower thoughts that had my brain kicking into the air!
stephie34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoopassion

Was not able to watch yesterday's epi. Seems like a good episode. Will watch the repeat telecast. Thanks for the awesome post😊

Thanks for the wonderful comment 
stephie34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nia_doll

Epi was superb...NYC post

Thanks and the episode was truly amazing
stephie34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

Episode 103 was absolutely fantabulous! Mind-blowing shower thoughts that had my brain kicking into the air!

Thanks
stephie34 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tehreemsajid

Super post

Thanks