Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS: Love is divine...epilouge on 134 (Page 97)

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiyaa02

Very Nice Dear! Loved it 

thank u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jiyaa02

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged
You are saying hurt anyone...but I loved it to the core
children are important but more important is relationship of a couple...just loved their lovely romance
ghosh...liplock...wow
and dctr...aww...she can conceive
eagerly waiting for their marriage
and their suhag raat...waiting for next

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_sidana

You are saying hurt anyone...but I loved it to the core
children are important but more important is relationship of a couple...just loved their lovely romance
ghosh...liplock...wow
and dctr...aww...she can conceive
eagerly waiting for their marriage
and their suhag raat...waiting for next

dnt keep xpctations fr romnce nd suhag raat from me...
im glad all understood my point tht childrn are secondary...

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Chapter-21

NOTE: not proof read...avoid mistakes...

HAPPY PONGAL, MAKAR SANKRANTHI , LOHRI TO ALL...

Raman leaves to his room... nd checks som projects files... nd makes notes of it... he is making his work easy for tomorrow...

Toshiji says ishu tht... dnt ever feel alone... im always with u in evry step... Nd just come to me wen u feel u need a mother... this mother is always waitng fr her daughter... ishu hugs her nd says I want to keep raman nd my family happy... I dnt expect mrethn this frm  my life...to vch toshiji  says u never thnk negtvly nor consider ur self tht u r nt giving happiness to us... we are happy with u nd v vl b happy with u... nd all ur dreams comes true nd she kisses ishu on her forehead... thy wish good night each other nd leave their rooms...

Ishu changes nd goes to raman's room... she sees raman working seriously nd admires his seriousness... I hav never seen him engrossed lik this... She moves to him nd keeps her hands on his shoulders...he turns to her nd she kisses him on his forehead... raman swiftly takes her into his lap nd takes her hand into his nd kisses her hands... nd says mrs.bhalla is very romantic today... to vch ishu says jst want to my romantic side to my hubby... raman's hands starts travelling on ishu's body below neck nd ishu cant hold it nd breaths unevenly... Raman njys seeing her lik this nd in between ishu holds raman's to stop from further... raman asks her to njy nd says let me explore my wife romantic side too... to vch she holds his hands nd says I cant tak anymore...  raman who don't leave starts droping wet kisses trough out her neck nd his hands on her waist...  ishu gives in fr raman's assaults nd starts kissing him nd returning the kisses him on same places wer raman is giving to her... raman slides her kurti nd keeps his hand on her bare waist... nd make patterns on her waist... ishu tries to open raman's shrt bt she is failing evry tym due to raman's hand on her... raman sees her struggling nd helps her removing the shirt nd she starts touching his bare chest nd gives kisses to him... he makes her stand without beaking their romance nd moves on to bed... he lay her down nd moves her kurti to up so tht he can see her waist nd starts kissing her on her waist nd navel... nd pinching... she moans his name nd its turning him more nd started giving love bites to her... thy are continuing their romantic session bt raman's hand touches som thng on his bed side nd it falls down... ishra til nw nt botherd wht thy are doing bt aftr hearing sound thy get cautious... raman sees ishu who is looking lik red hot chik nd plum... Nd takes her into her embrace nd says we vl continue to it som other tym... lets sleep nw... he very well knows hw to mak her comfortable... so he don't want to her feel embrass... she just nods nd cuddle him... he kisses her hair nd thy sleep peacefully...

Raman wakes first nd sees her sleeping beauty with her serene smile... he remembers their last night romance nd says I cant wait mrs.bhalla... if this happens once again thn no one can stop me to complete us... he kisses her on forehead... Nd thinks of suprsing her by preparing her fav break fast... he goes to kitchen nd prepare dosa fr her nd returns to his room with break fast... he goes near ishu nd wakes her up she says 5 min...  he pulls the blanket nd joins her on bed... by saying no need to wake up... v vl continue aftr last night adoora kaam( romnce) she immediately wakes up nd straighten her body... he laughs by seeing her nd asks her to vch their regular good morning... she kisses him nd wish him good morning...

She asks him hw did he woke up befre her...to vch he places break fast infront of her nd says surprise... she is very impressed nd says u did this fr me...to vch he says nahi padosi se banvakar layi hoon...( no I went to neighbour nd said to cook him nd he did it...) she beats him in his stomach nd says don't act smart... The chef RKB spl nly fr mrs.bhalla... nd asks her to get fresh up nd hav it... she comes within 5 min nd starts njying his husband's spl dosa... Nd raman is staring her nd scolding beneath kaise toos rahi hain ek bar bhi nahi poocha kane ke liye ( see hw she is eating nd didn't bothr to ask me once...)  raman taunts her saying kabhi kabhi durse se pochna bhi chahiye kana ke liye...( som tym u shld ask others also to eat...) to vch she says I tought u don't lik south india break fast to vch he says I lik eating nly with my wifey hands... esply if it is south indian... she feeds him nd he bites her fingers evry tym by saying this is ur punishment fr nt asking me nd eating lik a Dracula... she pouts nd says I wont feed u bt he grabs her hand nd eats frm her hand... thy finish their breakfast nd raman says get ready soon... v hav to leave to office... bt she asks I don't knw abt any projects tht are going on... to vch he says I vl tell u in office bt go nd get ready first...

Mimi nd ishra goes to office... nd ishu in her office attire... Ishu is normal with thm in car bt once she entered office bak her expressionless look nd compltly profesnal... raman observes this nd thinks she is bak to her shell... bt don't worry I vl change u compltly( in mind)... mihir assigns cabins to them... raman gives project details to her nd the notes to her vch he made last night... she takes nd engrossed in it...

Raman too moves to his cabin nd starts on som other projects... ishra can see each other trough cabins... bt ishra are very much engrossed...thy didn't even realise the tym... mihir calls thm to join fr lunch bt ishu refuses nd raman don't want to eat without her... so raman calls ishu nd asks her to join bt she says after som tym nd continues her work... here raman is very hungry nd ishu on wrk... it passed 1 hr nd ishu stil on work... raman sends som files to ishu with wrng reports so tht she wil scold him or talk to him... bt she keeps quiet nd continues her... raman again sends wrong project reports this tym she marches to his cabin nd he sees her coming so serves food in plate nd keeps it ready... she enters his cabin nd  asks him wer is his mind in loud voice... he says with u... her anger increases nd says u nevr did single mistake til nw nd today u r nly giving wrng reports to vch he comes with food nd makes her mouth shut... by feeding her... she sees him angrily bt he gives project reports to her nd says those reports  are made  to bring u here... these are the one I prepared... nd nw feed me... Im hungry nd im jst waitng fr u... she feeds him bt she says u would hav eaten... to vch he says not with u... nd remember 1 thing I vl never skip my meals so u too get habituated to it... We wil eat together daily nd pls yar sadi hui shakal mat rako... I want my ishita... who smiles nd njys... to vch she says im lik this raman wen it comes to work... nd I cant change... to vch he says u need a makeover... to vch she says y I need tht...?? He says I don't lik seeing u lik this nd wear saree from tomorw nd come to office... to vch she says im the boss in the office bt he says im telling u as a husband so betr listen to me... she looks at him nd laughs by asking wen u r became authoritative... to vch he too smiles nd says meri biwi wont listen until nd unless I becme authortatve...thy complete their lunch nd continues their work... at evening thy  infrm mimi to go home... thy vl finish the balance work... to vch thy teases by saying office romnce ah... thy says no in unison...mimi laughs nd moves out... raman says waise idea tho bura nahi tha( the idea is nt bad...) we can romance in office... as no one is there... so we can romance nd continue it in our bedroom... nd nugtily winks at her... to vch she says to complete the work... thy both continues their work by sitting in raman's cabin... ishu's wrks completed first nd raman's is stil wrkng ... nd raman knws ishu's wrk completed nd asks her to go home bt she refuses nd says v vl go together... he says as ur wish nd concentrates on his work... its 9pm nw nd ishu says to raman to carry the work 2mrw to vch he says no bt she takes file from him...nd he looks at her...to vch she says I dnt hav habit of  skipping night meal so betr we proceed home... he says y r u copying my dialouges... to vch she says im ur wife so I hav copy rights nd smiles at him... he says 1 mre hour bt she strictly says no nd thy proceeed home...

While driving home ishu asks him the reason of her make over to vch he says... u r looking very hot in this nd I cant concentrate on work... she replies him by saying u never get distrbd... this nt the first tym u seen me lik this so pretending nd nw say me the actual reason... to vch he says all r staring at u in office... nd I dnt lik tht... to vch she says possessive bhalla... yes iam nd som looks are nly fr me... nd som views too indctng to her cleavge... she turns to other side nd smiles by saying I vl come in saree only nd evn I want to keep som looks nd views fr my hubby...

Thy join dinner with family nd evn romika are tired due to work... so everyone eats quickly nd moves to their bed rooms... In raman's room... raman is fully stresd nd lies on bed waitng fr ishu... she comes nd joins him... thy speak with each other nd he asks her abt health she says im fyn nd no need to bother abt bt u look tired... to vch he says aftr many days I workd fr long hours so I hav head ache... she just preses his head with her soft hands... nd he getting relaxmnt frm her... he asks her tht u don't hav any stress due to wrk... to vch she says yes... even I worked aftr a week nd I hav pain near shoolders... he massages her shoulders nd says my massage centre is available 24*7 fr my wifey so I vl feel proud if she ask me to do massage... She smiles at him nd says its very late... nd v hav office tomrw...

A week passed with office work bt thy never missed their morning romance nor night massages... ishra are happily njying this phase nd discussing abt their life... raman feels som thng strange in ishu nd thinks to ask later...

P.S: waitng fr coments nd critisism...

P.S.S: fr pm's send buddy request to this account shavi2711

NEXT PART

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4262106&TPN=105

Edited by shavi2311 - 20 January 2015 at 11:43pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

bertVrushanierAmritashettyishra7subhaa11smartyy321friendofallekta979DT_Fanjiyaa02DilshikaSimmideepakeviltwin_14rupzgalagneeputraJinveraN.R.RonaRivkakathyinaeanoos123Tc_Tcsahibasharmasmilydearluckylucky1charlie1950DivancrazeVENBAdesire_nikkipari_goyalsulochana90ankita_sidanahana_yswathinavni_19-AmalAziz-Rayalandishra123Akshatha19RomComFan.chiquitita.sweet scorpioAru.Divan--HANISA---Mrinalini-usaonly.Jayashree.

Akshatha19 IF-Rockerz
Akshatha19
Akshatha19

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 6:57am | IP Logged
nice update...
Toshiji is just the best, nice convo with Ishita...
IshRa romantic scenes superb hayee just blushing...
Raman surprise for ishu so sweet gesture, i liked he 
ate for breakfast from ishu hand...
loved Mihir saying Office romance... 
possessiveness of Raman to ishu just perfect ...
liked the concern and taking care of Ishra for each other...

last line feelings something fishy...
any way will wait for next update...

Edited by Akshatha19 - 14 January 2015 at 8:28am

shravani_2311

Rayaland IF-Rockerz
Rayaland
Rayaland

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Nice part bur when will ishra going to get married pls continue soon

shravani_2311