Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS: Love is divine...epilouge on 134 (Page 93)

jiyaa02 Senior Member
jiyaa02
jiyaa02

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
romantic bhallaWink 
its just awesome. 
Hope the twists didn't effect ishra relation.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jiyaa02

romantic bhallaWink 
its just awesome. 
Hope the twists didn't effect ishra relation.

thnk u... jst wait nd watch...
-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Awesome story. Please continue soon and do pm me.

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mrinalini-

Awesome story. Please continue soon and do pm me.

thank u...i vl surely pm u...

-Mrinalini-

VENBA Goldie
VENBA
VENBA

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Just awesome yaar..ClapClap
U have thought about every dimension of the story..
Hope Raman finds out whats troubling ishu..
And am sure u will make their convo beautiful..SmileSmile

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VENBA

Just awesome yaar..ClapClap
U have thought about every dimension of the story..
Hope Raman finds out whats troubling ishu..
And am sure u will make their convo beautiful..SmileSmile

thank u so much...
hop u lik their convo...

VENBA

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged

Chapter-20

Note: Not proof read... so avoid mistakes...

Ishu comes to raman's room... raman is working on som project... he sees ishu nd knows she is really disturbed nd its nt tht easy she vl spill thrut out... raman asks ishu abt rex... she says she forgot to bring nd about to go bt he says no need...nd ask her help in project... she agrees for the same nd go trough it... bt she her senses are nt on it.. she has just eyes on it... raman asks her som questions regarding it bt she is nt responding nd stil hav eyes on the project... raman gives som wrong conclusions abt project nd she is giving poistve response to it...

He turns ishu by his side... nd makes her face him... she just see him nd understood tht...she caught by him... he asks her whts the matter in highly corcerned voice... She lies by saying she is thinking about her amma... to vch he says if u don't find me trusty to share the matter... ishu wants to say bt raman cuts her nd says lets sleep nw... he is very hurt nd turns other side of bed nd his bak facing ishu... ishu don't knw wht to do nd hw to tell him... she is also very hurt by seeing him lik this nd cant digest the reason is her... bt she cant to able to decide hw to start it nd hw to tell him...

Raman on other side is very distrbd nd a lone tear pass frm his eyes... due to ishita's lieand thinks y cant she trust me... she thinks I don't understand her...??  nd here ishu is sobbing silently... she just want to check on raman nd turns to his side... nd at same tym raman to turns... by seeing each other thy understood thy were sobbing... raman who cant see ishu lik immediately took her into embrace... evn ishu too hugged him tightly lik never let him go far from her... raman wipes ishu's tears nd asks her to say wht is bothering her... she first says sorry to raman...nd she  keeps calm bt raman asks her to share her pain nd says I cant see u lik this...nd blurts out saying tht she  went to meet gynec today... is evry thng fyn...??  He asks nd is scared now by seeing her sobbing nd asks her to say... to vch she says wht gynec said... raman keeps calm fr a min nd ishu asks him to say som thng... to vch he says promise u wont lie to me nd u share every problem with me... she promise to him... nd continues by saying  im with u in every decsn... we will get married as soon as possible... she says in vch way marriage is related to this... to make situation lite... he says im impresd I tought u wont allow me to make u love befre marriage bt seems  u r ready to complete ourselves... shal I mak love to u nw...?? she beats him nd says wen I did I say tht...?? Nd be serious raman...its nt joke... he says im very serious... till nw we never talked abt our children bt I don't hav any problem to bcme father... she asks u r saying this because of me health issue...? He says no nd I always dreamt of having children with u nd starting a family with u... bt raman u jst started ur career nd u to hav dreams lik spending quality tym with ur wife nd planning family leisurely... to vch he says im spending quality with my wife nw... nd coming to  children... I love them... so I don't hav any problem to welcome them as soon as possible into my life... ishu says if the results come negatve nd I cant bear a child then... he says answer my ques... he asks if we get to knw abt this aftr our marriage thn vl u leave me...she says no...nd if u get to knw tht I hav a problem thn vl u let me go...?? She again says no... nd remember one thing ishita my love is nt tht weak to leave becoz of ur stupid results... childrens bring happiness in a marital life bt ONLY children wont bring happiness...in life every phase has its own value...nd relationship always moves by the persons in tht relation nly... nt with children or nt with parents... children bring different phase in our lives bt the basic thing in our relation are we two...nd this never changes...wen we are together we can mak every impossible to possible...nd says love becomes strong by tym nd problems vch v face... so please don't think only about children bt think for us too...

Ishu speaks saying...I want to giveu evry happiness in life nd befre ur proposal...I never dreamt of marriage or marriage life bt raman after ur proposal I dreamt of having a marital life nd nw im dreaming to hav a child too... I want to hav our child raman... I want to experience the motherhood nd kicks of my child in my whomb... to vch he says every thng wil come true... just be positive nd remember stil doc didn't say any thing... iam sure every thing wil b good nd ur reports vl b normal... nw gve me my million dollar smile... she smiles bt nt whole heartdly... raman starts tickling her... she asks him to stop bt he continues nd she finally laughs... he stops nd says to her... just b lik this... I cant see u sad... 

Ishita says raman aftr the results I want to talk with mummyji... I don't want to start our relation with a false hop... he says fyn nd I knw my mom vl suprt u... nd she vl stand by u... sleep is far away frm ishra... to mak ishu comfrtble nd divert raman starts saying abt his childhood memories nd his pranks on his friends... nd asks her to say abt her.. she shares her bond with her parents nd her mom... hw aftr death she made work every thing... Nd says I didn't get satisfactn or peaceful sleep trough work bt frm past few days I m sleeping peacefully with ur toughts nd with u... he says by smiling so u r dreaming of me...?? She says do u remember our first meet to vch he says yes...nd u lifted me... he nods in yes... nd I felt som thng strange in ur touch... im nt angry on u bt felt different... nd I knw u r my employee at tht tym... nd seeing u as mihir friend is beyond my imaginatn... raman asks do u hav any grudge on me...?? She asks y ru asking lik tht...?? To vch he says... the wrk u gave me... makes me think lik tht... she laughs nd says... I saw u flirting with someone in office... nd I never lik njying in office hours... so tought of irritate u by giving tht bt u imprsd me by ur work on tht... nd our wrking style comptly matches with each other... nd to test ur paitnce I continued it... bt u never disapointd me... I wondered hw can someone wrk the way I want nd u nevr left ur masti nd helping others... I always kept a watch on u to caught u nd scold u bt u proved me wrng nd I LOVE U for that... nd kisses him on his neck... he aks wil u love me more if I prove u wrng...she smiles nd he says thn I want to prove u wrng  tomrw with ur assuptions of ur result... she says im ready fr it... to vch he says thn gt ready fr som other thing too... with a naughty wink...she says raman... to vch he says I wont let u go tomrw.. be ready to face me tomrw night...nd cares her face with his fingers bt she bites his finger nd says u will get nly this frm me... To vch I dnt hav any problem with love bytes I want these in som other places... she beats him... nd laughs fr his naughtiness... nd sleeps with their naughty talks... ishu is first to wake up bt she cant come out of raman's hold... he comptly caged her with his body nd hands...  she tries to get out of his hold without distrbng him bt she cant...nd raman is gtng distrbd by her moves... he slides nd holds her more tight... ishu thinks betr to wake up him nd calls him... bt he asks her to sleep fr som mre tym... bt she says its alrdy 8...it wont look good if anyone finds us lik this... he says no one wil come nd nw lets sleep... she starts tickling him nd he is comptly out of sleep... his grips looses on her nd she is abt to go bt he holds her nd asks her to wish good morning...

She knows hw to wish him so without any late she wishes him GOOD MORNING with a lip lock nd this tym he continues it nd bites her lower lip hardly... she yelps bt he don't want to leave her so continues kissing her... leaves her after 15 min... he holds her by saying dose vl b increasing day by day so get habituated to spend ur mornings more with me...

She moves to her room... nd observes her cut on her lip... she turns into red nd quickly freshen up nd joins toshiji, mrs.arora, mihika nd sarika in the kitchen... all looks ishu differtntly nd asks whts the matter... she shrugs off nd says I slept fr long tym so... bt raman joins thm saying shal I say the secret nd indicates at his lips... ishu don't hw to react nd mihika, sarika asks him to say bt he says we decided to get married as soon as possible... ishu sighs in relief thy congratulate ishu...  raman comes to her nd says I want one more bt she escapes him... everyone hav hav their breakfast nd raman takes spl care of ishita by keeping her busy in rex or romnce or teasing... he succeeded too bt a call from clinic bak to square bt raman managed every thng nd took her to clinic... ishu on the way to clinic is very tensed nd raman's talks didn't work on her...finally thy reached clinic...

Ishra with doc... raman asks abt the results... doc says due to age nd hormonal changes... she can bear child only fr once... nd pregnancy wil hav complications bt minor... its betr to get concived as soon as possible...

Ishra are in relief nd she asks him to tak to temple... thy go to temple nd take blessings... nd rushes to home... she immediately takes toshiji nd mrs.arora to room nd she discuss the issue wth thm... thy asks is she fyn... she says im fyn nw bt complication is in pregnancy... to vch thy say to her tht we vl suprt u in evry dcsn nd ishu says think im a daughter to u nd raman as SIL(son in law) wil b ready to get marry ur daughter... to vch thy if we get SIL lik raman thn we get thm married... she is relived nd says tell to this papaji nd mr.arora... I dnt want to delay our marriage... thy agree nd shares this news with them... even thy support ishra nd fixes marriage aftr 15 days...

Ishra gets very happy nd mimi nd romika says I hop these are harder 15 days fr both of them... thy smile nd raman says ishu vl b staying here only  nd all rituals wil b done by mr & mrs arora...

P.S: I hop I didn't hurt any one feelings by nt giving priorty to children... I just want to prove relationship works on the persons in relationship bt nt on children...if I hurt anyone feelings im really sorry...

P.S.S:  waitng fr commnts nd criticism...

P.S.S: for pm's buddy to...shavi2711

NEXT PART

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4262106&TPN=97

Edited by shavi2311 - 20 January 2015 at 11:53am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

bertAmritashettyrk31ishra7subhaa11smartyy321friendofallekta979vivek.nayaksangeethbalarupzgalagneeputraDilshikaDT_FanLurajiyaa02eviltwin_14N.R.Ronacutie782Tc_TckathyinaeAngelSREEVENBAiloveyhmDivancrazecharlie1950smilydearsahibasharmapari_goyalsulochana90JniISHRA83SuryaIshraholicankita_sidanaSAKIVIAMishra123Akshatha19avni_19peg_pionne--HANISA---Mrinalini-.Jayashree.usaonly

shavi2711 Groupbie
shavi2711
shavi2711

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged
For pm's send buddy request to this account

Edited by shavi2711 - 13 January 2015 at 5:04am

.Jayashree.

Go to top