Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS: Love is divine...epilouge on 134 (Page 88)

VENBA Goldie
VENBA
VENBA

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
Truly beautiful..
Loved the way u showed how they understand each other..ClapClap
Ishra romantic moments was awesome..
A special thanks for your quicker updates...
I love them..SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311

Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
That confession was truly beautiful Embarrassed..
And her hip chain .. Ohh Lalala ..
Great part and I liked it a lot ..
Puttar is back and biwi all silent in front of him and uttered those words ..
Sorry for the late reply again .. moving to the next part..
thanks for the Pm

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RMGT

Nice update dr.
Ishita knows Raman vry well.
Raman is so sweet.
Poor Romi and Mihir.
Update sn. Tnx 4 pm

thank u so much...
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VENBA

Truly beautiful..
Loved the way u showed how they understand each other..ClapClap
Ishra romantic moments was awesome..
A special thanks for your quicker updates...
I love them..SmileSmile

thank u...
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunabhi

That confession was truly beautiful Embarrassed..
And her hip chain .. Ohh Lalala ..
Great part and I liked it a lot ..
Puttar is back and biwi all silent in front of him and uttered those words ..
Sorry for the late reply again .. moving to the next part..
thanks for the Pm

its okay...
tak ur tym...
thanks alot...thy u made it...
Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Awww.. That was a cute part ..
Romi and Mihir bhi na ROFLROFL.. Their kisses and romantic moments spent alone
and the I love you in the end .. Very nice ..
Thanks for the Pm Big smile

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 11 January 2015 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunabhi

Awww.. That was a cute part ..
Romi and Mihir bhi na ROFLROFL.. Their kisses and romantic moments spent alone
and the I love you in the end .. Very nice ..
Thanks for the Pm Big smile

thank u...
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Chapter-19

Note: Not proof read... avoid msitakes... 

Ishu in in kitchen preparing non veg fr raman... with the help of toshiji... mihika too joins her nd by seeing mihika's face ishu can understand tht she fought with mihir nd reason she very well know... sarika too comes aftr a while nd she is no different...  toshiji asks mihika nd sariak is every thng alright... to vch thy nod is yes nd says sleep is nt sufficient due to our late night chats...

Mihika says she wil help as  ishu don't lik non veg nd she didn't even lik to touch it bt she says I want to do this fr raman... I just need ur guidance I vl prepare by myself only... mihika teases her by saying u love him so much... She blushes nd sarika says this is nly fr raman or v can also nly taste it... to vch I made fr all bt I want raman to taste it first...thn others can do... nd finishes off the remaining work...

Mihir nd romi comes down...nd asks fr tea bt mihika nd sariak ignores bt ishu serves them... romi nd mihir taunting raman fr making their night  disastrous... nd asks ishu abt raman... to vch she says he in his room... romi nd mihir thinks raman wil nt sleep fr this long so tought of checking on him nd plans to wake up him... bt mihika nd sarika stops them by saying let him be sleep fr som tym... we hope he got som peaceful sleep aftr a long tym... ishu blushes remembering their night bt romika nd mimi starts teasing her by saying did u guys slept last night...?? Ishu comfusing looks thm to vch thy tease her more by saying we hop u guys did romance whole night nd raman didn't slept due to tht... she beats thm nd says I will wake up him... aftr a while romika nd mimi also comes nd stands near the door...

Ishu asks raman to wake up bt he is no mood... he says 5 min bt ishu says its already late... No 5 min... jst wake up... to vch he says dnt bhve lik a typical wife... let me sleep fr som tym... to vch she says  its up2 u nd nw im leaving... he wakes up nd pulls her to vch she falls on him... she asks him to leave bt he says NO... u distrbd my sleep nd nw u shld do wht I vl say... she says no bt says u hav no choice... nd compltly cages her in his grip... nd gives a peck on her lips... betr listen to me or else I don't wht I can do with u... she says him tht u cant do tht... to vch he says y cant i...?? I can do whatever I wish nd u hav no escape from this...  she thinks fr a while nd says to him I vl listen to u...he asks her to wish him good morning in a proper way... she nods says GOOD MORNING nd kisses him on his lips...he never expctd she wil do tht bt she did it... nd aftr som tym she breaks the kiss nd says I LOVE U RAMAN... he says nw its my perfect good morning nd tries to kiss her again bt she asks him to get ready... to vch he says yes boss... Nd gets up from his bed by holding her nd indicates her to come into bathroom with him bt she says besharam... to vch he says whts wrng in tht... iam asking my wife to accompany me... to vch she says to b wife... so betr luck next tym Mr.bhalla... to vch he says dnt start again... she obliges nd asks him to leave her nd says come fast... he leaves her nd says tak rex with u... nd I vl come fast...

Romika nd mimi listens every thing nd njying... thy moves bak so tht ishu cant notice thm... mihir nd romi laugh devilishly nd thinks of tortring  raman...

Ishu moves to kitchen nd checks fr last tym nd aftr knfrming every thing she moves with food fr rex... nd mihir nd romi asks mihika nd sarika y ishu is cautious abt food... thy says she prepared it fr raman... nd its her frst tym so... thy send mihika nd sarika out nd takes som the bowl nd mixes chilli powder nd masala in it...

Raman comes down nd sits for break fast... he asks to serve veg bt mihir nd romi says today's spl non veg break fast fr u... bt he says I dnt non veg bt toshiji says fr today leave ur diet nd eat non veg... everyone are behind raman to mak him eat non veg bt he compltly denies... bt ishita says I don't want  u to leave ur fav fr me... nd I prepared non veg fr u... he asks her y did she touch non veg... to vch she says I want to cook ur fav so I did it...whts in that raman... to vch he says I don't want u to do the things vch u never did... nd non veg ishita... u didn't even lik the smell... to vch she says its okay raman... I just want to do it fr u nd I did it... nw please taste it nd say... mihir nd romi gives the bowl in vch thy mixed chilli powder nd masala...he tastes it nd complimnts her... mihir nd romi keenly observing him bt his face no change in expresions nd thy tak it frm him nd eat it...thy  immediately  cough to vch ishu asks thm wht happnd nd gives water... thy say its spicy nd ishu sees raman who is eating calmly nd takes the bowl frm him... she asks him to drnk water nd says I vl get som thing fr u... nd she is abt to leave towards kitchen bt he says I want to eat nly this bt she denies... mihir nd romi says he wil eat wht u prepared...? To vch she says no bt thy bring the bowl wht she prepared nd serves it to him in different bowl... nd says taste this... he eats it nd says yummy... mihir nd romi says this was prepared by ishu nd he looks at thm... thy say we want to tortre u because u destryd our night bt u  nt even changed ur exprsn nd ate tht spicy one... he laughs nd says I can eat any thing fr her...

Toshiji nd mrs.arora scolds thm bt thy complain on raman saying hw he falsly accused thm last night nd hw mihika nd sarika are angry on thm... to vch thy laughs bt sarika nd mihika are more angry... romi nd mihir moves towards thm nd says he is just palying with us... y cant u listen nd trust us... to vch thy say if raman vl say thy vl agree... thy asks raman to say the truth bt he says I tought of saving u bt u messed with me again nd so bear the consequences... ishu says its enough raman... dnt do this to them... to vch he says I knw u were there to hear our talk so I want to pull ur legs... nd scolds mihika nd sarika fr believing him nd his pranks mrethn mihir nd romi... mihika nd sarika says sorry bt mihir nd romi shws attitude nd asks ishita to serev break fast... thy praise ishita fr delicious food nd says no one can say u prepared it fr frst tym... mr.bhalla nd mr.arora also joins nd hav their break fast ... thy too praise ishu... nd mr.bhalla asks ishra tht wen thy want to get married... To vch raman says its up2 ishita... Ishu says I wnt to get married... nd stops sensing som pain in her stomach... she shouts in pain nd sits down... all panics nd ask her wht happnd... to vch she says jst nrmal pain... I vl tak som rest nd I vl b fyn aftr som tym... raman takes her nd asks is she fyn... to vch she nods in a yes... bt he is nt satisfied with the answr nd says  her to consult a doctor bt she says its just normal pain... I vl b fyn in a hour... he makes her sleep nd moves out of the room...

After 2 hours ishu comes out...raman nd  everyone asks her is she fyn... she nods in a yes bt raman is keenly observing her moves nd her face... she says she wants to go to home... nd bring som things... thy says her to go in the evening nd mihika, sarika vl come with u... bt she denies by saying its jst I hav to check out nd bring som things... I vl come soon... no need of them to come... raman doubts her bt stay to keep quiet... she says if she requires any thing she can say anyone... to vch she says I knw tht nd I vl tell if I need any thing... bt raman doubts are increasing seeing ishu's behaviour...

At evening ishu comes to consult a gynec... Nd asks her sudden pain... she says checks her nd says its nrmal as u r 35 nd it happens som tym befr u comptly miss ur cycles... she paniks on hearing that nd asks the doc... if she can conceive are not...?? Doc says it depends on ur body bt I can say it vl b nt b easy... ishu in tears bt doc says it may nt b tht hard or impossble... u betr undergo these tests so tht u we can knw clearly wht were possibilities... doc suggest som tests nd ishu give samples fr it... doc says results vl by 2mrw evening u can come nd collect...  doc assures her tht every thng vl b fyn...

She goes to home nd tries to behave normally... Nd continues wrk with toshiji nd sarika... raman is palying with rex... bt his eyes stick to her nd he difinatly can say tht her behaviour is diffrnt from wen compared to morning nd now... he gets to conclusion tht she is definatly hiding som thng... they chat fr som tym nd sits for dinner...

All family members are there... mr.&mrs.bhalla, mr.&mrs.arora, mimi, romika nd ishra... raman holds ishu's hand while eating nd whispers to her tht don't even try to use fork... my wife is very dangerous if she wil come to knw tht wht u did with me thn she wont spare u... ishu smiles nd feels happy of having in her life nd the touch of raman makes her feel good nd giving positveness... She entwils their fingers nd continues dinner...nd raman can feel the grip is tighter nd nw he is sure she  needs me...so raman says her tht he vl b waitng in the room... Nd come soon aftr everyone sleeps she nods in a yes...

Raman is about to go bt mimi nd romika stops him saying there is spl dessert waitng fr u... to vch he sees ishu nd she is cmng with gulab jamoon... she gives him nd then to others... raman asks ishu to share with him... she takes bowl from him nd thy feed each other... mimi nd romika says love is in the air... thy smile fr their comnts nd mihir asks ishra wen thy vl join office... raman says aftr 2 days... thy discus abt office wrk nd sarika asks romi can I join with u...?? he tells evn I want to ask u the same... wen u r with I don't hav any stress nd tension... I vl b very happy wrking with u... she kisses romi... now other says love is in the kiss... thy smile...

Raman says he vl go nd h hav som pending wrks...so he hav to finish it off... nd check rex befr going... he tells ishita to get rex wen she comes... nd ask her to come soon so tht we can discuss abt office wrk... she nods bt all other teases by saying office r som other wrk...?? If u want to knw u can stand nd listen wht we are doing nd moves to his room... ishu af a couple leaves from their... she changes into night wear nd keeps thinking to discuss it with raman or not... nd if I want to discuss also hw to start nd wht to say... with her pondering toughts she goes to raman's room...

P.S.  waitng fr comnts nd critisism...

P.S.S: fr pm's buddy to this account shavi2711

P.S.S: i dnt wht u guys expctd bt i think i reach ur expctataions...

NEXT PART

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4262106&TPN=93

Edited by shavi2311 - 20 January 2015 at 11:41am

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

bertrashmiaroraAmritashettyuffmotiishra7khiz.rasubhaa11smartyy321friendofallekta979sweety_virgo1sangeethbalamalar3Jinverasree1413Dilshikaeviltwin_14rupzgalDT_Fanjiyaa02cutie782N.R.RonaRivkaTc_Tcanoos123VENBAcharlie1950DivancrazesmilydearsahibasharmaJniISHRA83ankita_sidanadesire_nikkishinseenpari_goyalSuryaIshraholicsulochana90hana_ypri12avni_19-AmalAziz-Rayalandishra123Akshatha19RomComFan.chiquitita.sweet scorpio--HANISA--.Jayashree.usaonly

Go to top