Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS: Love is divine...epilouge on 134 (Page 7)

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anum_says

realy good..
pm me when u update nxt prt

thank u...

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jenny_1709

Thanks for the pm. It was wonderfully written. Different taste from the show. Very good. Pm for next update

thank u...
pm u fr sure...
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hana_y

nice this ss so different raman is employ in ishita office wow i love the where they play tenis n mihika is raman SIL too lov eraman n mihika convo cont thx for pm me 

thanks...
kathyinae Senior Member
kathyinae
kathyinae

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:20am | IP Logged
different conceptSmileSmileSmile
intersting story
update soon
plz give index in first page

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kathyinae

different conceptSmileSmileSmile
intersting story
update soon
plz give index in first page

thank u...

i vl updte index...in pg 1...
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Chapter-2

Mihika tries to leave from their bt raman takes a gift nd says to mihir...I brought this fr some spl nd she is nt at all intrestd in taking this...I shld find som other girl to give these perfumes, cosmetics nd watch...all these mihika's fav brands nd he spl brought fr her...raman turns to ishu nd says I knw I brought this for my bhabhiji bt vl u tak this as I don't use these products nd winks at her to tak...she doesn't undrstnd bt raman hand overing gifts to ishu bt mean whie mihika grabs it...nd says her brands her nt these...nd its mine don't evn dare nd think to give it to others...

Raman says jaan...meri itni zurrat(hw can I dare) to give ur products to someone else...nd I knw hw to cool u betr thn ur lover...nd winks at thm...mihika says yes thts true u can manofy me betr thn mihir...nd hugs him nd says lov u jaan...to raman...

Mihika asks mihir wen this bandhar is bak frm USA(wen this monkey acme from USA...) nd wht he is doing...he came befre 1 mnth  nd joined in PSR...to vch mihika turns to raman nd strats saying som thng to vch mihir says raman's boss is very strct nd raman didn't see her til nw nd fraustatd with clerical wrk nd he came to here fr weeknd to spend tym with me...

Mihika turns to ishu nd abt to ask her hw can he give clerical work to raman bt mihr stops her by saying iss Bandar ne office mein kuch tho kiya hoga tht her boss noticed nd giving this work(I am sure this monkey did som thng tht her boss noticed nd gave this type of work to him...) nd whispers in mihika's ear tht dnt let knw ishu is his boss nd raman is bhalla's heir...

Mihika taunts him saying I said u to join in my company bt u choosed PSR...nw njy doing clerical work...topper of UNIVERSITY doing clerical work...so nice...u r doing great work...it definatly improves ur work profile says mockingly...to vch raman says I dnt why she is giving this bt dnt evn talk abt it I loose my cool wen I think of my work in office...all colleagues nd office is good bt my work is worst...so dnt evn talk nd spoil my weknd...mihika laughs bt his cold stare keeps her quiet...ishu didn't react because he want to knw raman nd his capabilities his charcter nd dedicatn towards work...ishu fr frst tym speaks with raman nd says ur boss may b arrogant...so she is tortring new employess...to vch he says she is nt arrogant...I can say it...ishu asks u said tht u didn't evn see her nd nw taking her bcoz she is a woman...no I am saying this because of the review got frm office nd mihir who said she is beauty with brains...nd ishu said u believe thm...may b this is the reasn ur boss is giving u tht type of work...becoz u can believe any one easily...to vch raman says...I can undrstnd people with their way of talking nd their facial expresn...all colleagues wont be wrong...nd I believe mihir nd he too said the same...so if u didn't met mihir wht u think abt her...??

I can she is very intelligent nd dedicated her work...vch is easily visble by seeing her cabin...one glance at her cabin says tht hw she treats her work nd I msut say im very imprsed may b thst the reasn I wont say her arrogant...nd I dint evn seen her nor heared her voice...so I wont get into any conclusion...nd pls stop this office talk...u came fr a weeknd talking abt office...god knws how ur office people bear u...to vch ishu angrily galres at him...

raman asks mihir to sit with ishu nd he wants to sit with his bhabhiji nt with a  work alcoholic woman...thy all laugh...nd exchange seats...mihika  to light up environment asks u purchased r stolen these frm USA...raman replies tumhare liye churake laya hoon(I have stolen these fr u...) nd ishu asks wht...??

Raman says u don't knw wht to believe nd wht nt...mihiaka kaise friend banaya hain yar tumne... (wht type of friends u made yar...) fr ur kind info ishita I brought this to her with my salary...nd I kept my whole salary fr her nd she worth it...

Mihika says thn wht abt ur girl friend...wht u gifted her...is she nt Jealous of me fr giving expensve gifts...to vch raman says...u knw mihika I can convince any one with my charm...nd she is my girl friend it wont a min to convince her...

Mihika asks say abt her...hw she looks nd hw is she...??

Raman starts descrbing abt her...she is very gorgeous nd perfct in evry attire wht she wear...one look at her mak me calm nd I loose myself wen I see into her eyes...she is an antique creature made by god...her long hair nd her creamy skin complimnts her...nd iam lucky to hav her in my life...she undrstands me nd wrk my work very well...nd nvr complaints lik u wen I vl b late...nd she has beautiful heart which her more beautiful nd understands me wen I wont give tym to her...she is an angel in my life..

Ishu completely in raman's stry beleivng him bt mimi clear their throats nd says stop fooling us nd come out frm ur dream land...u wont find tht type of gal...if u find too she is vl mre thn ur age...raman I dnt hav any prob if she is elder than me...if i find her I vl her to fall for me...age doesn't matters the heart matters to me...mimi in unsion abhi se aashiq ban gaya agar vo aayi tho hum yaad rakoge(u r behaving lik a man in love...wen u meet her...wil u remembers us...??)... to vch he says to mihika tht u r most spl person in my life...I wont give tht place to anyone ...sweet heart..maska laagana koyi tumse seeke...( ones hould learn from u hw to please people...) nd beats him on his shoulder...

Precap: 1 month of raman in PSR nd comes to ishu is the boss...

P.S: I hop u lik the updte...

P.S.S: fr pm's lik prologue of this updte in page 1...pm wil b sent who liked prolouge...

NEXT PART:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4262106&TPN=11

Edited by shavi2311 - 20 January 2015 at 6:27am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

AmritashettyuffmotiMadhurima93ishra7Ardorsmartyy321friendofallekta979pariyansweety_virgo1sangeethbalamalar37350879avianasree1413Dilshikaalu5123rupzgalSimmideepakeviltwin_14cutie782nadira26islamDT_Fankaranlakshjiyaa02Tc_Tckathyinaeanoos123.SSSS.sahibasharmacharlie1950JniISHRA83desire_nikkiSuryaIshraholicAnum_says7APK9900Fanaahswathinhana_yavni_19Rayalandishra123SAKIVIAM--HANISA--Aru.Divan-Kavya_P-.Jayashree.

eviltwin_14 Senior Member
eviltwin_14
eviltwin_14

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:10am | IP Logged
The role reversal is sumthn new n diff. Raman n mihika flirting .
Raman described ishita only as his dream girl. Waiting 2 c wht wil happen whn raman knws who the boss is
oriyu24 IF-Sizzlerz
oriyu24
oriyu24

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Loved the role reversal..
Continue soon..
Thanks for the pm

Go to top