Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS: Love is divine...epilouge on 134 (Page 60)

RomComFan IF-Rockerz
RomComFan
RomComFan

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Lovely update... Raman is going to turn on the charm, how long will Ishu be able to resist?  Looking forward to your next update! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311

usaonly IF-Stunnerz
usaonly
usaonly

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Hi Shavi thanks for your reply my fast word mean your speed of update that fast not the story running fast dear. Last part was cute I like Raman way of  flirt in writing  all the note to Ishu all the girls who read  that will be blush tooEmbarrassed

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RomComFan

Lovely update... Raman is going to turn on the charm, how long will Ishu be able to resist?  Looking forward to your next update! Smile

thanks...

RomComFan

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usaonly

Hi Shavi thanks for your reply my fast word mean your speed of update that fast not the story running fast dear. Last part was cute I like Raman way of  flirt in writing  all the note to Ishu all the girls who read  that will be blush tooEmbarrassed

thanks fr liking...

im free nw so i can give daily updtes...nd too b frank i nevr these much cheesy lines to mak blush... i just tought keeping romnce nd to mak ishita feel tht she to hav these feelings in her...

i dont knw hw romntic those...bcoz tht are purly my imagination...

usaonly

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:05pm | IP Logged

Chapter-14:

Note: not proof read...I hop it meet ur expectations...

Scene starts with ishu reading sent with waist chain... she completely looses her cool...nd meet raman... she scolds him lik any thing...nd says ur a child nd u will remain lik that only... mimi nd romika sees entire scenario...frm outside nd they keep quiet... raman says im nt child nd these every guy wil do whose is in love nd these type of gestres are meant fr couple in love... to vch ishu says im nt love with u nd I never love a child.. he compltly looses by the word child again nd says its high tym ishita... im nt child ur behaving the one lik child... wen I kissed u frst tym u responded to me bt evn I wont tak it seriously bcoz I can understand in wht situation u are... so we don't get into that bt wht are u doing wen I continoulsy saying OUR HOUSE... Mrs.Bhalla...nd the gifts vch I sent from u morning... u hav taken it nd iam sure u blushed too after reading it... nd the nw with the final note also u are loving tht note bt ur nt allowing to reach the heart... so beter tell urself wht ur doing nt me... mein bacha nahi hoon...(I m nt a child...) so betr delete from ur dictionary...

Ishita says I don't love u...becoz I dnt hav a thing lik heart...bt he says u a hav nd u feel emotions... the proof is the anger u r shwing on me... u dnt ahv heart then u didn't felt these emotions... so its betr u stop playing hide nd seek with ur mind nd heart... nd accept u love...with that he pulls her into a tight hug nd kisses her on her temple... she jerks him nd moves out...she didn't notice mimi nd romika...

After ishu leaving... they enter raman room nd asks is he fyn...?? To vch he says iam okay... to vch mihir nd romi says... we will go out fr  a drink...to vch he says not now... som other tym... mihir says she is very stubborn... she wont accept ur love... nd this will hurt both of u... to vch raman don't bother abt it... she wil yes befre ur reception completes... nd I wont do any thing... she herself comes nd says it to me... ishita ko kaise handle karna hain muje pata hain...( I knw hw to hear yes from her...) mihir says are u sure...?? Yes iam nd they head towards dinner... toshiji gets knw from sarika abt ishra's issue nd thinks to help her son... she notices raman while eating nd asks him wantedly... raman u hav not eaten non veg from morning or u touched egg... u never do this what is matr asks in playful way to vch he says I gained very much wait with ur tasty food... so to redce it iam nt eating non veg... to vch toshiji says...u cant fool ur mom raman...say directly who is the gal... raman is spell bound nd even ishita too... To vch raman says I if found her then I vl definatly say u nd fr nw im doing it fr my sake nt fr anyone... to vch she says I don't agree with u because I knw u in nd out so betr to say wen u feel if  it is right tym... he strictly says a NO nd nothing lik that... bt she says I vl b waitng fr the day raman... raman says even iam waitng fr the day to see my dream gal... if found I vl definatly say u... with that he moves frm their nd he is totally ignoring ishita... he is nt seeing her nt even teasing her... she is sad because due to her scoldings he is lik that nd nt even properly... may b he felt bad thts y he is silent...he didn't even teasd mihika today... he calmly ate nd went... she is feeling guilty by seeing raman lik this... bt she cant do any thing...

Wen ishita is about to leave she hears toshiji nd mr.bhalla talks... Toshiji says to mr.bhalla that u r a kid nd u wil remain lik that... iam elder than u in age nd so u hav to listen to me... to vch Mr.bhalla says u say it again...I knw in our relation u r older nd iam younger bt u very well knw tht I dnt lik the situations vch wer it leads th topic of  age diffrnces  between us... I knw that I don't think wise lik u in som matters bt that doesn't mean iam kid... she says sorry to him nd leaves from their... she sees ishu nd by seeing her she says I knw wht u want to ask ishita... nd starts saying bhalla ji younger than me...nd its nly 2 years  bt he is younger... this fact doent  change in our relation... to vch ishu asks do u knw it befre marriage she says yes nd we eloped nd got married becoz my parents objectd with this issue... bt wen I first got to knw abt this I rejctd his proposal bt Mr.bhalla mom said that relationship doesn't work on age it works on the understanding, comptabilty nd compromises we do for one another... Mr.bhalla mom said she nd her husband has a diffrnce of 10 yrs bt thy mend the diffrnce with the understanding they had...nd they successfully lived in it... in every couple there will be fights eithr big or small bt thy will do... without fights their relation dnt get strng... wen I got married my parents compltly abonded me bt bhalla ji nd his family completely took care nd never made feel that iam far away from my parents...thy treated me lik a daughter nt daughter in law...nd then came raman... with his birth my parents melt nd understood hw bhallaji is der fr me in every step... raman is always precious to me... who gave me my family wer I born nd bought up... bhallaji nd family took more care nd gave more love than my parents bt always we crave fr our parents love... ishita asks is tht really easily to work on relationship being elder than ur spouse...?? She says did u seen mihir's parents to vch she says yes...nd thy are perfct nd complimnt each other very well... toshiji cuts her nd says bt u don't knw the fact that mrs.aurora is younger to mrs.aroar tht too 8 years...she is 8 years younger bt no one can say tht much age difference is their between them... its just the relation between two defines it nd u very well knw we tought getng married u nd mihir by seeing u two bt u hav certain path in ur relation that u both never think of ur relation in that... in every relation ishita... the person in that relationship only defines it in proper way no third person can define or judge it... its only between those persons..nd thy only hw to handle it... nd what are their boundries nd hw comfort thy are with each other in it...

Iam saying because im in relationship mrethan 35 years nd we never want our loved one's to b low infront of nayone so we cover up them in the name family i.e., we them that I don't want keep u low infront ur family bt the fact is we love that person to that extent... to vch we comprse fr them nd says gives it names lik care, family nd som other bt its completely OUR LOVE on that person...

Ishita asks toshiji that can ask u som thing...she smiles nd says I always treated u lik a daughter nd daughter dnt need permison to ask mothers... ishita says I also treated lik my mother bt this is som thing which I can ask only u nd a little inconvenient too... she says go on... ishita asks raman is born aftr 7 yrs of marriage life... u didn't ahv any issues regarding that... too vch she smiles nd says... bhallaji want to settle nd prove himself...that he can take care of me very well nd he can keep me vr happy... so I understood that he never wants our relationship to b mak fun by others... so we discud with each other nd made sure that all family members also get to knw our point in it... nd wen family is with us... we can mak every thing possible nd society wil automatically shut wen our family support us... she says sorry fr asking this bt she says I wanted u knw this thts the reason I said to u... even raman don't knw the truth of our  relation because we never wanted our child to think its correct or not...or else saying ur younger than mom nd or ur older than father...we don't want it infront our children...nd  we knw wht is between us so we nevr wanted raman to knw it...

Ishita asks if raman gets to knw tht he wont b angry on u...to vch she says agar 10 yrs phele raman hot ha na jarur gussa hota(if he is lik befre 10 years then he vl b very angry ) nd wont even talk with anyone nd gives yes or no answers... nd takes angry on workers bt nw he wont do it... he vl understand us nd mak sures it wont bother us nd also take care that wen he starts his family he wont say to this his spouse nd children... I am that confident on him...moves to kitchen bt ishita asks is der any work can I accompany u...?? to vch she says no Iam taking carrot halwa fr ur uncle to reduce his anger... because I made him hurt... to vch she says u both are best fr each other...

Ishu is abt to leave bt toshiji asks her...did she knw abt gf...?? Ishu is dumb bt she says I don't kw nd he said tht there is no one in his life na...?? to vch she says im mom to him nd raman leaving non veg is out question even if it comes to weight... he is doing to this to shw her that he can comprse on his fav...for her nd always be with her... to vch ishu asks her really he is doing this fr her... she says iam 100% sure that he doing this only for her...nd says she very lucky to hav raman in her life... I can see his change... nd its nly because of her...

Toshiji in her room talks with mr.bhalla nd says may b ur plan started working on ishita... iam sure she vl understand raman's... iam happy fr both them... Iam waitng fr ishu's YES... to vch mr.bhalla says she will say YES...nd lets celebrate this by having carrot halwa...she says I wont allow u to eat bt he grabs it nd says it fr their success of plan nd getting promtions of becoming BIL nd MIL... they laughs nd prays fr ishra's happiness...

Ishita moves to her room nd thinks each nd every thing that toshiji said to her nd thinks wht raman said to her... she smiles remembering last note of him bt she again thinks will raman can handle me... till now he never made me low infront of family nor did joke of my age bt handling me is nxt to impossble nd its difficult fr me to handle him... the gestures he is showing me nw is nly to convince nd mak me fall bt did he vl do this in futre too... wht tht thinking she falls into sleep...

P.S. I knw its boring bt i hav to mak it...

P.S.S: for pm's pks send buddy request to my new id shavi2711 nd its belw the updte ... jst press add buddy der...

Precap: ishu's father entry...

NEXT PART

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4262106&TPN=68

Edited by shavi2311 - 20 January 2015 at 10:00am

The following 44 member(s) liked the above post:

Amritashettymnpl52008ishra7simplipu123subhaa11smartyy321friendofallvivek.nayakmalar3sree1413DilshikaSimmideepakeviltwin_14N.R.Ronacutie782DT_FanLurajiyaa02Tc_Tcanoos123sahibasharmaVENBAiloveyhmDivancrazernarayancharlie1950pari_goyalsulochana90JniISHRA83SuryaIshraholicpri12Rayalandishra123swathin-AmalAziz-peg_pionneSAKIVIAMAkshatha19RomComFanjanani_divansweet scorpioomshreejaanuusaonly.Jayashree.

shavi2711 Groupbie
shavi2711
shavi2711

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Hello guys...
Dis is my new account fr pm's...
So send buddy requests who want pm's fr my writings...
The friends in dis account only gets pm's...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ishra7N.R.Ronasahibasharma--Rashmi---pari_goyalsulochana90-AmalAziz-SAKIVIAM.Jayashree.

Rayaland IF-Rockerz
Rayaland
Rayaland

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Very nice pls continue soon

shravani_2311

Rayaland IF-Rockerz
Rayaland
Rayaland

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for pm