Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS: Love is divine...epilouge on 134 (Page 47)

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Chapter-11

Note: Not proof read... ignore mistakes...

Scene starts in the bhalla house... Raman don't knw abt Mr.bhalla decision of accepting his relation with ishita... bt he tought of bringing ishita to house nd prove them that he love towards ishita is nt a joke nor a attraction... I hav to show ishita nd my family that I am the best and my relationship is worth...

He came to meet his family members nd announced that iam bringing ishita to home... bt his words cut by Mr.bhalla saying... I don't hav any problem nor any family member having ishita here bt u hav two days raman... u hav to make ishita nd all family to accept ur love nd ur relationship... as far as I know ishita... she may come nw bt she immediately leaves home after reception... to vch raman says ishita vl b here by night nd I jst need a promise from u that anyone wont say ishita that u all know abt my love for ishita... all the family agrees... nd raman warns mimi too keep quiet... thy hav no choice so thy accepted raman's condition...

Raman decides to meet ishita in office while driving to office he is in numerous toughts... that how to convince ishita nd hw to tak her home... with that he reaches office...he directly takes step to ishita's cabin bt  to his surprise ishita PA gives his termination letter... he is shocked at first bt suddenly he gets idea hw to get ishita to his home... he mentally thanks fr making his work easy...

He takes the letter nd asks PA abt ishita to vch he says I hav strict orders that I shld nt infrm anyone abt her whereabouts... to vch he smiles nd gets clue abt her...afterall he is RKB... he very well know wer she will be... nd dials mihir's number to ask him Ishita's house address... to vch mihir questions him bt he cuts nd asks mihir to msg it and vl b in our home in an hour inform it to everyone... mihir cant understand raman's confidence because he very well know ishita... she wont agree that easily bt seeing raman's confidence he is amazed... he informs everyone wht raman said... to vch romi chuckles... everyone looks at him... he says he wil get her nd I know him very well... If he says then he will do it...

Raman reaches ishita's home...he rings the bell...ishu stays alone in her house...  the reason being alone was... ishita here also don't want to b dependent on cook or care taker or any other... she takes care of her hosue nd keeps busy in all tasks wen she is in the house... ishita opens door thinking it might b her PA... ishita is beyond shock seeing the person infront of her... she never in her wild dreams expcted raman coming to her house...

Raman makes his way into house nd asks ishita to come saying this is ur hosue only... don't feel afraid I want snatch ur house r u by winking at her... she is not understanding hw raman can b that cool... because firstly she knows that raman got his termination letter nd he didn't expected him to b calm... she tought he must b shouting r out raged bt he is very cool as nothing happened... secondly how raman came to know she is here...

Raman makes ishita to come out of her trance... befre ishita starts anything raman says iam sorry for behaving with u lik that on marriage night bt I lost my cool wen said iam a kid... bt never felt sorry kissing u... I really love u nd I vl do till my last breath... any ways this is not the matter... ishu is confused...(ishu in mind: what is he thinking nd y he is confusing me...)

Ishita opens her mouth nd says to raman that she wont love him nd its never possible to love him... to vch he asks shal we discussing it or som other work vch he came fr... ishu asks him do u want to talk abt ur termination...?? He says NO bt then he says let us talk abt it first nd tehn I vl say wht made me come here...

Raman starts... coming termination letter ishita u cant do it because im in contract with PSR... nd if u even do it then I hav to file a case... to vch ishu says u wont do it... raman asks wht made u think that I wont file a case...I can do it easily  because u don't hav proper reason to terminate me... u don'steep low to make false charges on me... so I can keep case nd win it... to vch she says ur love towards me don't allow u raman to keep case... raman says im very much impresd ishita... u understood me very well nd my love towards u... bt im Bhalla( raman in full in RKB Mode from herend imagine him saying in RKB style... ) nd I cant case on u bt I can mak ur company destroy in the market... nw ishu is clean bould with this statement... because he can see raman's determination in it... ishita says I vl cancel termination letter... raman says good fr u... nd coming to the point wht made me come here is... iam taking u with me to our home... she crooks her eye brows up nd he says yes our home... nd u betr understand it... IT's OUR HOME...

Ishita says u cant force me raman... nd don't worry I will attend mimi's reception... due to ur love I cant ignore my family... very good ishita...u got me nd I don't need to xpalin u more... see ishita... its ur family too...nd everyone  vl b happy if u stay in OUR HOME till mimi's reception... because after that no one vl force u or ask u anything... if u avoid them nw u ahv to face question bank from family members nd mimi... so its ur choice to face questions or coming with me...

What made u think that I vl b coming with u... I already kept a note nd I clearly written that im going to USA... to vch raman giggles nd says u r a CEO bt u r human too... nd doing mistakes is human nature... she didn't understand wht raman was saying...so she looks at him... by her look he can understand wht she is thinking... nd says ur PA came to home in morning... ishita don't need any further talk... she is that capable to know that all knows she lied to them...

Ishita beats her forhead with her palm to vch raman laughs nd takes ishu's bags vch r stil in living room nd moves towards car... while he turns bak nd says its betr to come with me otherwise u betr know the consequences... may  b family may nt confrony u bt mimi vl definitely do it... she unwillingly moves towards car nd sits with him... ishu is abt to mak a cal bt raman says don't scold ur PA  nd say him that reach OUR HOME  in 1 hr... nd ask him to say that ur USA trip is postponed fr a week nd u don't abt it... ishu's mouth in perfct O'... by raman's way of understanding her nd his plan of saving her... raman says I cant mak my love low infront anyone... to vch she gets angry nd says I vl face queston bank from family nd mimi bt I wont come with u... nd starts getting out frm car... bt he catches her wrist nd says don't involve family in our issues... I know hw much u respect our family... and says iam sorry I wont irritate u with a sad face... (raman in mind... once u come to OUR HOME... I vl shw u wht I can do... in these two day I vl make u wil fall for me...) she melts with emotnal lines nd says im coming only fr family...nd u betr stay away frm me... he nods...nd drives to THEIR HOME... while driving he messages mihir that he coming with ishita...

Precap: raman's attempts to mak ishita fall fr him...

P.S: I hop it reached ur expctations... frm this chapter u vl raman n RKB mode...more nd say ur views on updte by commenting or critisisng...

P.S.S: fr pm's lik prolouge on pg 1...

NEXT PART

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4262106&TPN=52

Edited by shavi2311 - 20 January 2015 at 8:44am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

bertbhavanimsAmritashettyuffmotiishra7Ardorbush123ekta979smartyy321friendofallsangeethbalamalar3alu5123rupzgalN.R.Ronakrish77cutie782sree1413DilshikaSimmideepakeviltwin_14DT_Fanjiyaa02Tc_Tckathyinaeanoos123DivancrazeVENBAcharlie1950sahibasharmaswati62pari_goyalsulochana90desire_nikkiLata_ishraSuryaIshraholicAnum_saysAkshatha19RomComFanjanani_divanRayalandishra123teja21hana_yswathin-AmalAziz-peg_pionneSAKIVIAMsweet scorpiousaonly.Jayashree.

Divancraze Goldie
Divancraze
Divancraze

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Awesome update!
I can't wait to see Raman's attempts on making Ishita fall for him!
Please continue soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311

Ardor Newbie
Ardor
Ardor

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Awesome update...simply loved raman's confidence and  waiting to see how he will make ishita fall in love with him...continue soon

shravani_2311

eviltwin_14 Senior Member
eviltwin_14
eviltwin_14

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Thanks fr the PM
Sorry couldn't rply was busy.

Raman's determination of having his love back seemed so genuine n the way u showed the 10 yrs difference part was real, coz it does happen in r society. Bt people hav 2 giv up whn they understood raman was so serious. Poor ishita she doesn't knw the bhalla in raman yet

Nicely written 

shravani_2311

prachi_vrushan IF-Sizzlerz
prachi_vrushan
prachi_vrushan

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 7:30am | IP Logged
awww this was full on rkb style update he is just awesome I'm 100% sure he will make her fall for him

shravani_2311

Anum_says IF-Dazzler
Anum_says
Anum_says

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 8:17am | IP Logged
realy nice...
i love raman's confidence...

shravani_2311

.Jayashree. IF-Stunnerz
.Jayashree.