Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS: Love is divine...epilouge on 134 (Page 43)

swathin IF-Rockerz
swathin
swathin

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
superb update
precap is interesting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathin

superb update
precap is interesting
thank u...
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Special Note: I started this SS to xplain only two things...tht it just the matter of hearts no age matters if they are comfortable nd compatible with each other... nd secondly, if the female is elder than male then its nt the mistake of anyone...if I kept the same age gap reversing lik raman 35 nd ishita 25 thn all hav encouraged me mre than the encouragement  vch I hav nw bt I wantedly kept the age difference more because I want to shw love between two individuals in vch matters nt the age...

Enough of mine bak bak... nw I vl start with updte... bt warning u read on ur own risk... it may not satisfy the level u want...

Chapter-10:

BEFORE ISHU LEAVING BHALLA HOUSE:

Scene starts with ishu sobbing in her room... nd thinking y raman hav behaved lik that... he didn't want to listen to me bt he just want to force himself on me... wht I tought about raman nd his love bt he lost the respct completely... She is about to hav som water bt notices it is empty nd decides herself to go down nd bring it...

While going down she is passing from raman's room nd hears raman's cry... she wonders nd want to ignore bt she hears raman calling her name nd move stowards the door... nd hears raman's words... I really sorry ishita I never want to behave lik that with u... I lost my cool wen u r ignoring nd nt answering my questions...  I waited fr 10 years ishita to find u... may b I lost my control on myself by ur ignorance nd avoidance bt hw can I xplain u that hw I spent my day nd nights dreaming of u... I know u r elder than me that's the nly I never said abt my love to anyone nd I even didn't asked abt papa abt u... nd aftr that incident Iam always from home... due to my studies nd I tought If my luck favours me I can find u in the places wer I study bt anything didn't worked... even I went to USA bt it also didn't worked... u don't knw hw I spent my every  night by reading the paper of urs... wen I saw ur hand writing in the file... I cant stop myself nd want to xpress my love to u... so I decorated terros nd celebrated ur b'day by relishing ur memories with ur mom... bt nw I spoiled every thing by my one act... again u think bad of me that hw arrogant iam nd hw rude...

Ishu leaves from their nd moves to he r room... thinks hw raman was hurted nd hw he is blaming himself... yea im angry on raman bt after listening to him iam nt angry nd accepting raman is nxt to impossible its beter I vl leave this house... I cant face raman nd his questions any more...

She writes a note nd waits fr everyone to sleep nd  decides to leave nd before leaving she again moves towards raman's room nd finds stil he is sobbing nd saying IAM SORRY ISHITA nd I LOVE U SO MUCH...

NEXT MORNING IN BHALLA HOUSE:

It's 10 AM nd all are having their break fast... raman's eyes continuously searching for ishita nd he cant anyone so he is roaming his eyes nd scanning every corner to find her bt Mr.Bhalla asks servant about her... bt he says she didn't seen her since morning... nd all wonder if ishita is in her room then she definitely informs abt it bt there is no trace of her... he himself decides to go to ishita's room bt raman says he vl go...

Raman runs to ishita's room in a hop he can find her bt to his surprise she is nt there nd he scans the room by checking bath room nd surroundings... bt no trace of her... he gets a doubt nd opens her wadrobe nd finds she left the house... it has broken his heart bt he composed himself  nd moving out of her room bt he finds note nd takes it... she writes sorry uncle and auntyim leaving with out informing u bt I hav to go... I got a call from company nd I hav to leave fr USA... extrmly sorry for informing trough note... love ishita...

Raman moves to down stairs nd informs everyone that she left the home due to office work nd she left a note in her room nd handover it to mr.bhalla... mean while PA of ishita comes to raman's house nd asks fr ishita... bt they says about her foreign trip to vch he says its impossible without knowing me Ishita madam cant go to foreign... Raman asks him to leave... All the family members wonder y ishita left suddenly without informing anyone... nd all are worried for her... Mr.bhalla calls to her mobile bt it is switched off... they try fr som tym bt it remained switch off...

Seeing tension in everyone's face he says I know y she left the house... everyone turns to him... Mr.bhalla asks him wht did he do... because ishita never leave us unless nd until som thing major happens... nd asks him to speak up... he says I didn't do any mistake than... than loving her... he finally said it... all are shocked nd mr&mrs bhalla asks r u joking...?? Raman says I love her nd iam serious abt it... I proposed her on our b'day bt she said im a kid nd she don't love me... Mr.bhalla asks hw can u do it... I mean ishita... he says I know I hav known her since 1-2 months... bt I love her papa... nd hw can she consider me as a kid... im not kid...

Mrs. Bhalla speaks... she is right... u r lik a kid to her nd don't forget she is 10 years elder than u... nd this relation doesn't work... if u loved som other girl may b we may not object u bt ishita nd u... its nt possible raman... u cant handle the relationship... with ishita... due to ur age difference...

Raman asks if I get a girl... who is 10 years younger than me vl u say the same mama... even I heard from ishita once u people tought of getting her married with mihir knowing mihir is 5 years younger than her... every one becomes silent... don't know what to answer him...

Raman asks them u people nt botherd about 5 years age then y u r bothering abt 10 years age gap... to vch Mrs. Arora says its huge diffrnce between 5 nd 10 yrs raman... 10 years means comptletly a decade difference... nd we tought of getng ishu nd mihir because of the comfort thy had with each other... we knw ishita very well from childhood so we hav seen her growing nd turning her life... she came to this house aftr 10 years bt always maintained relationship with us nd mihir in these 10 years... u r nt here bt we seen her hw turned her life completely due one incident of her life...

Raman asks them is it her parenst incident...?? To vch everyone are shock...  nly few completely vch includes bhalla's nd arora's even mihir don't knw abt it... he jst knows ishita motherd expired nd she don't want to talk abt her father with anyone... Mr.bhalla asks hw he knows tht... because I never said u any thing abt that... nor other in the house... even MIMI don't knw abt it... he says Ishita said nd I know her father is in abroad nd u both were best friends... Mimi are in shock nd mihir ask him she really said to u...he says then hw I knw...?? Mihir says she never opens this topic infront of anyone... she always made a shelter to herself wen coming to this nd I even tried many tym bt she didn't say any thing... raman says I don't abt ur trails bt she nly said to me on ur cocktail wen media asked her about coming our house aftr these many years... I managed media nd confronted her... so she said to me...

Raman says nw thts nt the matr... I dnt even consider abt it... jst answer me 1 thing... if I get a gal who is 10 years younger than me wil u question me in the same manner... will u ask the same questions nd wil u say that I cant marry her because she is decade younger than me... everyone are silent...

Raman breaks the silence  by saying if I vl get married its nly her... if nt I wont get married nd moves to his room... mihir nd mr.bhalla follows him...

Mihir enters raman room... nd makes him calm... he slowly asks if he is really serious abt ishita... to vch his anger raises bt he controls nd mihir says just answer me raman... ur answer vl get u ishita nd I vl convince everyone... nd raman says I only love her... nt from these 2 months... I hav been loving her since 10 years... I never said it to anyone because thy wont believe it... because thy vl consider me as 15 years boy... nd they wont value my feelings nd keep it a side lik my crush or give som other name... mihir u knw me... I never been that raman befre 10 years who is arrogant nd cant value other emotions bt nw I completely changed due to her one note... I actually I robbed it from her diary... nd I preserved it til nw... I kw I look as stupid bt mihir I spoke to may gals from last 10 years bt I never found someone lik here... she completely stolen my heart mihir... she is the only person who found I am in love... did u remember our first meeting wen I came to meet in club nd ishita too came...mihir nods in a YES... nd I described abt the gal whom I love... u nd mihika took it very lightly knowing my nature bt she guesd it right mihir... I was describing abt her nd she seen the spark in my eyes wen I told that... all enters raman's room without knwing him nd mihir asks I agree all bt u cant deny the fact that she is older than u... that too 10 years... nd its nt easy to handle the relationship in vch she is elder may b its easy to handle relationship of 10 years younger one bt nt 10 years older...

Raman says I only know one thing mihir... she is her shelf due to her parenst issue nd never imagined a life of love, marriage nd etc.., she jst made herself a carrer oriented woman so that no one can ask her about her personal life... vch she herself don't want to think... bt I can see her in eyes she too starving fr a family nd relationship vch is clearly evident wen she stayed in our house... fr me its nt a big issue because its jst the matter of hearts nd understanding for me to be with one another... I can say confidently that I can keep her happy in this relationship nd it vl work sucesfully...

He notices everyone nd thinks nt to talk with them nd tries to move out bt Mr.bhalla says its nly 2 days fr mihir's reception nd I want ishita in this house on reception dn moves out from room nd takes everyone with him...

In Mr. bhalla room everyone gathers nd mrs.bhalla ask did he said yes fr ishra's relation... to vch he says aftr listening to raman my view changed on raman nd his love towards ishita... leave raman consider our relation... u r elder than me bt we got married by eloping because we never considered it an issue fr our love nd tak mr&mrs arora... wer in their relation mrs.arora is younger than mr.arora abt 8 years... bt we dealed our marriages with the love nd understanding... I never said we didn't fight with each other bt we made sure that our fights never effected our relationship...

I know raman is nt the same raman vch v hav seen him 10 yrs bak bt if the reason he considers its because of ishita he changed thn iam happy fr him... at the age of 15 yrs he mad sure that he vl turn in the way toady he is then its definatly the comitmnt he had fr his life... nd coming to ishita she never opened abt her past infront of us well aware we vl comfrt her bt she made it to herself because she want to b indepndnt nd strong...thts the only reason she never share it with mimi... bt raman made her speak abt her past with him... I never expctd ishita wil speak anyone esply raman bt she did it... it means she considerd raman as that worth... from my side I support raman relationship with ishita... nd iam nt forcing u bt I can tell u vl also agree to their relation nd on the day of mimi's reception v vl n announcing ishra's engagmnt... all are in shock nd Mr.bhalla say as far as I knw raman get ishita to our home by tommorw itself... no need to wait fr reception day... nd within these two days u vl understand their relation...

P.S: I hop I didn't let u down... I kwn it's a long part bt thanks fr reading it paitently...

P.S.S: pls share ur views.. comments nd critissim are accepted bt do any one of them...

P.S.S: fr pm's lik prolouge...

NEXT PART

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4262106&TPN=47

Edited by shavi2311 - 20 January 2015 at 8:35am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

bertbhavanimsAmritashettyuffmotimnpl52008ishra7p56789Ardorrangeelaaakhiz.raprz44subhaa11smartyy321bush123friendofallsangeethbalamalar3sweety_virgo1rupzgalJinveraavianaDilshikaN.R.RonaDT_Fanjiyaa02krish77Simmideepakeviltwin_14Tc_Tcanoos123DivancrazeVENBAdesire_nikkiSuryaIshraholicAnum_sayspari_goyalshinseenavni_19teja21swathinRayalandishra123SAKIVIAMAkshatha19janani_divansweet scorpio-Kavya_P-usaonly.Jayashree.

Akshatha19 IF-Rockerz
Akshatha19
Akshatha19

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
amazing update...
 u have done justice yaar ...ClapStarClap
 felt bad when Raman was crying alone...
 while Raman express his love to ishita in front of family i liked it...
 Raman and Mihir Convo was fab...
Mr.Bhalla is convinced from Raman love to her ...

continue soon 
eager to see ishita back in Bhalla's house...

Edited by Akshatha19 - 03 January 2015 at 9:51am

shravani_2311

Divancraze Goldie
Divancraze
Divancraze

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Awesome update
I love how Raman expressed his love for Ishita!
Please PM me when u update

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Divancraze

Awesome update
I love how Raman expressed his love for Ishita!
Please PM me when u update

thanks... nxt updte vl b tomrw... i vl pm u fr sure...
cutie782 Senior Member
cutie782
cutie782

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:46am | IP Logged
U r fab!!!!! ClapClapItzz awesome and d way u have pictured d difference of age not being a barrier for love is lovely, beautiful amazing. The best part was how maturely raman tries to convey his point and I totally agree with it . Coz what matters is a connection btw souls and understanding in a relation...

shravani_2311

prachi_vrushan IF-Sizzlerz
prachi_vrushan
prachi_vrushan

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged
nice update

shravani_2311

Go to top