Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS: Love is divine...epilouge on 134 (Page 39)

VENBA Goldie
VENBA
VENBA

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Such a lovely story..
Brilliant update..ClapClap
Loved it..
Hope Ishu accepts Raman's love..
Waiting for next part..
Happy new year..SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VENBA

Such a lovely story..
Brilliant update..ClapClap
Loved it..
Hope Ishu accepts Raman's love..
Waiting for next part..
Happy new year..SmileSmile
thanks...
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Chapter-9

Note: not proof read...ignore mistakes...

Scene starts with raman in his room thinking that really ishita is positive abt my proposal...did she loves me...ofcourse she loves that's the reason she want to play prank on me...I never seen her playing pranks on anyone...bt she don't know iam RAMAN...then y she wil play prank on me...or else did she got to know...?? With numerous number toughts he went to sleep by saying I wil find my answers tomorrow... nd I vl ask her directly...

Ishu in her room...thinking how to say raman that I don't love him... if he takes my prank seriously then he will think im intrested in him...bt I don't he is RAMAN so he may not think... nd I don't love him for sure nd hw can I love a person who younger to me that too 10 years... he is lik a kid infront me... the reason I played prank too thinking that he is a kid that only I remeberd wen we last met... this cant be possible I cant LOVE Raman nd slept...

On the day of MARRIAGe...

It's the day of marriage in bhalla house... all are very busy with lasr minute preperations... raamn is coordinating anyone nd he is working with them from morning...romi is helping him... they are not missing any chances to tease mihir... either by complementing or by commenting... raman is busy nd he didn't even wear his wedding dress... Mr.bhalla nd Mr.Arora says they will handle evry thing u just go nd feshen up... I hav to tell the world that My son is BACK nd BHALLA's hier too... to vch he says not now... I want som tym.. I wil tell u wen i will be open to the world nd requests his father... to vch he agrees  bt asks him to get ready... he nods nd moves to the room...

Ishu with mihika... she is making her ready nd teasing her by seeing u vl kill mihir by ur looks nd beauty... he vl b in trance by seeing u lik this... nd ishu didn't even left mihika from morning...she completely made herself assistant to mihika to avoid raman nd his questions... Mrs. Aroara & Mrs.Bhalla asks if mihika is raedy or not to vchs he says 10 min.. they says hurry up we hv to  start wedding ritauls nd asks ishu to come with mihika soon...(ishu in cream saree wen she is with raamn talking abt her infertility to raman...in the show...)

Raman got ready nd looking dashing as usual...(imagine raamn here in raamn's enagaemnt dress balck nd ash collar sherwani...) He is in in dreams with ishu...by imagining her in his room lik his wife... he is helping her with her saree dori nd in choosing jewellery... by touching her in sensitive lik her bare bak nd neck nd caressing them...ishu moving towards raman nd locking him with her around him nd caressing his neck with her sweet tortores... his broken by romi who enterd the room to inform tht all are calling him... he came out ndasked romi he asks who is the gal RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA ko day dreams dikha rahi hain...( whose is the one shwing Raman kumar bhalla day dreams of her beauty...) he denies nd walks with him... by seeing sarika in light pink lehanga romi jaw dropped nd left raman's side... raman seen the view nd understood why romi asked the question to him... he nw started teasing him by saying close ur mouth other wise all wil think u hav rare disease.. with his comment romi closes his mouth bt moves towards sarika nd takes her into the hug... nd swirftly move sto the corner so that no one can see them... he starts romancing her nd starts kissing her... sarika tries to avoid him by saying anyone wil see bt romi is in no mood to leave her... he never seen her in traditional attire nd that revealing her perfectly in attire he lsot himself on her... sarika jerks romi's hand nd ask him to leave as it wont be good if anyone notices nd romi gets angry due to sarika's jerk nd leaves very angrily from there... sarika tries to say sorry bt he is gone nd she very well knws romi's anger issues... she composes herself nd thinks she wil deal him later...nd moves towards ishu nd mihika...nd joins them...

Down stairs mihir, raman nd romi are busy with guests nd clients... they three are approaching down... first mihir notices mihika nd didn't even bothered if anyone notices him ... raman nd romi seen mihir distracted nd in no tym understands wht made him distracted... even raman notices ishita nd he too in dreamland with her... he is staring ishita lik a love found teenager...ishu notices it dn turns her face... romis howing his attitude nd anger to sarika...

Wedding rituals of MIMI starts nd raman  trying to talk with ishita bt ishita is ignoring him...he sin t leaving any chances to get hold of her bt she too nt less than him...she always surrounded by raman's parents or som elders so that raman cant tak any chance... bt he somhow manages everyone nd nw he is beside of ishu... he is about to talk bt wedding rituals get completed nd its photo tym... raman says this si my chance nd stands near ishita nd hold her hand with him... nd starts talking with her while posing with her by saying  im waitng fr our wedding day... I cant stop myself from imagining our life together nd says I LOVE U SO MUCH...ishu tries to get rid of him bt he is very hard nd says don't try to tak ur hand from me.. unnecessarily all will notice us...she gives him a galre bt he says to smile fr our first photo MY LOVE... I want keep it with me as our FIRST MEMORY...  nd without giving her any chance he takes her with him to a corner... nd ishu shows her anger on him by taking hand from him nd shouts on him for his beahvior... he ignores nd says if u avoid me tehn I vl do these types of things...to vch she says u r a kid u never change... he ignores her statement nd aks y are u ignoring nd nt talking to me...she doesn't answer him nd leaves from their...bt he catches her again nd moves very closer to her nd about kiss her on her cheek bt she manges to go out from his grip...

She joins mimi nd family and posese for pictures nd thinks hw to tell raamn that she doesn't love him nd cant him hurt in anyways because he is a family member to her nd she who has no family expect bhalla's nd arora's... if raman is nt bhalla then may b I can easily tell him that I don't feel anything for him... the love nd life vch he is xpctng from me is never possible...

Mean while sarika starts romancing romi by catching his nd saying sorry... nd tries to kiss him bt he ignores nd raedy to move bt she is determined nd takes him with her...

Raman is determined to talk with ishita nd made her confess wht is stoping her from meeting him nd nt answering to him... he sees ishita going to her room nd follows her... he lock her in the room with him nd asks her y she is nt answering to vch she says I don't love u dn I don't hav that type of feelings fr u... he asks her tht y she kiss him to vch she says its just a mistake... I don't ahv any love towards u... nd avoid seeing him... he makes her to look towards him asks her say tht she don't LOVE him by seeing in his eyes... she does what he asked her... nd says I don't LOVE u... raman completely looses his cool nd holds her tightly nd moves towards her loosens her dori of her blouse bt she pushes him hardly nd asks him to go out... raman tries to say sorry bt she is sobbing nd he cant her lik that so he leaves nd thinks to talk tomorrow...

She writes a note nd waits fr everyone to sleep...so that she can leave the house without answering any questions to anyone... nd leaves bhalla mansion @3 am in the morning...

Precap: raman says that he loves ishita to family...

P.S: fr pm's lik prolouge on pg 1...

I hop u njy this updte...

NEXT PART

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4262106&TPN=43

Edited by shavi2311 - 20 January 2015 at 8:23am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

bertrashmiarorabhavanimsAmritashettyuffmotiArdorprz44ishra7smartyy321ekta979friendofallmalar3TheSunShinerupzgalN.R.Ronacutie782eviltwin_14sree1413Dilshikaremya1990DT_Fanjiyaa02Tc_Tcanoos123Mahi114DivancrazeVENBAcharlie1950rnarayanSuryaIshraholicpari_goyalsulochana90desire_nikkiJniISHRA83Anum_saysAkshatha19janani_divanishra123Rayalandteja21-AmalAziz-swathinSAKIVIAMsweet scorpio-Kavya_P-usaonly.Jayashree.

Akshatha19 IF-Rockerz
Akshatha19
Akshatha19

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:15am | IP Logged
nice update...
Raman dream was nice...
Raman was too eager for love from ishita,
without knowing her dilemma...
but i felt Raman should hv given time to her...

precap sounds interesting, but thinking 
abt his family little worry  
continue soon...

Edited by Akshatha19 - 02 January 2015 at 9:18am
.chiquitita. IF-Sizzlerz
.chiquitita.
.chiquitita.

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Emotional update yar...
Waiting to see ishu realise about love...
Update soon..

shravani_2311

aviana Senior Member
aviana
aviana

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:38am | IP Logged
awesome update yaar.loved romi sarika..awww raman family kaise react karega plzzz update soon

shravani_2311

Anum_says IF-Dazzler
Anum_says
Anum_says

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:39am | IP Logged
it becomes interesting

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abha2701

Emotional update yar...
Waiting to see ishu realise about love...
Update soon..

she raelise yar...bt takes som tym...

Go to top