Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS: Love is divine...epilouge on 134 (Page 36)

usaonly IF-Stunnerz
usaonly
usaonly

Joined: 18 January 2014
Posts: 25918

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Wonderful update enjoy reading.Now both are know the truth I know Raman love Ishu but what about Ishu did she love him cause at that last time they together it was in their childhood and Raman was younger than her. Please update when you have time. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Joined: 04 October 2012
Posts: 7347

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayashreeV

Wish u a very Happy NEW YEAR and May all ur dreams come true and Nice story very nice... 
thank u...
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Joined: 04 October 2012
Posts: 7347

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usaonly

Wonderful update enjoy reading.Now both are know the truth I know Raman love Ishu but what about Ishu did she love him cause at that last time they together it was in their childhood and Raman was younger than her. Please update when you have time. Smile
thank u... updte vl b 2marw night...
--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Joined: 04 December 2011
Posts: 21781

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
awesome part so she play with color water but she leave n letter why happy new year

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Joined: 04 October 2012
Posts: 7347

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachi_vrushan

nice update
thank u...
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Joined: 04 October 2012
Posts: 7347

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pretty_h

awesome part so she play with color water but she leave n letter why happy new year
answers vl b nxt part...
RomComFan IF-Rockerz
RomComFan
RomComFan

Joined: 11 October 2014
Posts: 5545

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Lovely- thank you for the PM!

So everyone knows the truth now.  So glad to see Romi & Sarika here as well and I am really looking forward to the next update!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Joined: 04 October 2012
Posts: 7347

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RomComFan

Lovely- thank you for the PM!

So everyone knows the truth now.  So glad to see Romi & Sarika here as well and I am really looking forward to the next update!Smile
thank u so much...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ishra's college life FF ~Love Birds~ part 16 ishra cute moments..<3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50

Author: Sumaiya_Scrible   Replies: 394   Views: 218254

Sumaiya_Scrible 394 218254 04 November 2016 at 2:05am by Trisha006
Ishra ishra ishra:-)

2

Author: v.s.k_fangirl   Replies: 12   Views: 16781

v.s.k_fangirl 12 16781 04 May 2015 at 6:29am by Muku007
ishra my edits..bcos again the track is not for ishra

Author: sristhi   Replies: 9   Views: 15052

sristhi 9 15052 29 January 2015 at 12:02am by ..C00LShRu..
ISHRA ..the essence of ishra ..when possesiveness turns obsessiveness

Author: mishkatfanfrevr   Replies: 0   Views: 9299

mishkatfanfrevr 0 9299 28 October 2014 at 8:45am by mishkatfanfrevr
IshRa-Shagun and IshRa-Param Track

Author: Vgn1   Replies: 1   Views: 5373

Vgn1 1 5373 23 August 2014 at 9:59am by .Rajji.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index