Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS: Love is divine...epilouge on 134 (Page 35)

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachi_vrushan

nice update
didn't she get that he is akdu Punjabi
BTW it was beautiful

No she didnt get it...

usaonly IF-Stunnerz
usaonly
usaonly

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update Raman after know who is  Ishu he put so much afford to make her happy. Ishu still waiting for her Akdhu awe some first kiss they have. Wait for next update.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311

sulochana90 IF-Dazzler
sulochana90
sulochana90

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
awesome update

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usaonly

Beautiful update Raman after know who is Ishu he put so much afford to make her happy. Ishu still waiting for her Akdhu awe some first kiss they have. Wait for next update.Smile

Thank u

usaonly

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sulochana90

awesome update

Thank u

sulochana90

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Chapter-8

Note(ishu don't know raman nd his name because they met only once nd aftr ishu's parents issue she never came to bhalla's nd raman also stayed away fr his studies...nd ishu reacted to raman's kiss fr making her feeling spl by keeping her mom photos nd she bounded herself frm every thing aftr her past raman made rememberd happy moments nd brought the ishita he seen...nd ishu wil not raman's love that easily...)

Not proof read...ignore mistakes...

Scene starts with ishu thinking of prank to irritate raman...nd makes all arrangements for it...bt ishu is getting restless nd sleepless due to her kiss with raman...how can she do tht... wht raman is thinking...I should say him that it just happened randomly nd I don't hav those feelinngs fr raman...nt fr anyone too... by fighting with herself she sleeps unknowingly...

Here, raman had nt expectd that she responded to his kiss...may b a yes from her side nd wht if she says NO...the way she left me without saying any thing...I can understand bt I jst want yes from her...nd spends his night in the pent house by seeing ishu's photos nd relishing their kiss...

Ishita decided to avoid raman nd his presence because she don't knw wht to answer if raman asks her any thing... so she is in her room by saying that she has som international videos nd says that she take food in her room only... nd says Inform wen AKDU comes I vl b der...to mihir...

Raman starts searching fr ishu nd gets to knw that she is in her room nd tought amy b she need som tym to accept nd realise the events...so he tought of giving her privacy nd all the other family wished him...nd thy are very happy to hv raman on dinning with them...raman says he vl to come by 9pm nd makes an exit from home...

IN AIRPORT:

Raman comes to picks his friend from airport... who came fr mihir's marriage along with a girl... Raman greets them nd they hug each other... nd moves towards home...

Mean while ishu got to know that her AKDU vl b arriving nd she has done all arrangemnts to show her original side to him... Raman is entering with friend nd ishu saw them nd tought raman's friend is raman... so she put her plan in action...she tought it vl hit correct person i.e., raman's friend nd very happy abt her plan... actualy its going to hit raman nd ishu is biting her nails nd thinking  tht it should fall on ramn's friend nd she is observing closely... mean while raman gets a call ishu is very happy  as raman moves towards side its falls on raman's friend...nd she is very happy... ishu made color water fall on raman to irritate him raman escapes nd falls on his friend... he shouts due to color water nd calls bhalla as uncle nd says r u celebrating holi uncle...? To vch he says sorry bt ishu comes nd says I made it nd asks hw come he became this slim...?? To vch he says im slim from childhood nd miss who r u...? she says iam ishita..bt y did u call ur dad as uncle...?? He says y I vl call uncle as dad.. he is my friend's raman's father nd I vl call my friends father has uncle only na... to vch she says u r not bhalla uncle son... he says NO nd grabs raman nd says he is Raman Bhalla nd son of Bhalla uncle... every one laughs at her...she says sorry nd says I did it fr RAMAN bt... he cuts nd says I never imagined my entry lik this... Raman cant stop his laughing nd enters house by introducing his friend who is none othrt than romi nd his GF Sarika to the family nd ishita... ishita gets embrasssed nd on full angry... he says to everyone that iam very much upset nd Iconsidered all u as a family bt u didn't even say to bother me...nd without listening she goes to her room...raman tells he vl handle her nd  advices romi to change nd come... as der is party...

Raman nd other family members laughs nd feel good that ishu is opening herself... mean while raman goes to her room...nd mocks u didn't even knw me bt u want to play a prank on me... to vch she keeps silent...he goes closer to her...she pushes him nd raman grabs her hands nd says y r u angry...ishitau know the reason...because v all hided it from u...? she nods in a YES... iam sorry bt I don't want anyone to know...nd if I work fr others leaving my own company then many questions are raised nd moreover I want to hav simple employee life style so that I can understand evry thing nd  wht thy undergo... so that wen I vl handle my company I cant commit any mistakes...nd she is stil angry nd he says u did the same thing years bak by leaving ur family nd even I did it today so whts the difference in it...she says I was angry because thy didn't say me nd I respect ur decsn iam nt angry with that...raman to lighten situation moves close to her nd asks y she paned dis prank to vch she moves  bak nd says I jst want to see the beautiful nd annoyed smirk on ur face wen u get irritated... I only remember ur smirk nd hw fat ur are...??  He smiles nd says so wht are u gifting me...? She looks at him...he is very close to her nd says u vl get know in the party...(in ishu's mind...I jst want to say him it's a mistake nd I don't love nor hav feelings...bt I cant hurt him on his b'day...I vl say it tommorw...) Raman asks her to come fast nd leaves her room...

All the family members  are gathered nd raman said he want hav only family dinner nd he don't ant face media now to vch all agreed nd made it their private moment...Bhalla's giftd ishra with PORSCHE Car latest model... mimi gave them couple watches of exclusive collection of Rolex... ishu sweetly said to mr.bhalla that she don't need a car bt this tym Mr.Bhalla is very firm nd says I hav listened to u till now bt nt from nw... nd u r accepting it...she agrees nd they hav dinner nd raman njyed comptly with his family...til nw he didn't njyd due to ishita bt nw he is enjoyed to the fullest...

Ishu plays childhood pics of raman in vch he is very fat nd chubby...he gets embrased because all r comnting him nd remebring hw ramn use to b in childhood... she gathered it from family...raman gets embrassed nd thinks to move from their...mihika first catches him and diverts everyone attention to him...all laughs loudly... raman says color water is betr than this... nd asks stil hw many left...she says only few... nd raman prays it shld complete fastly... aftr a few minutes it completes finally nd everyone njying desserts nd discus abt raman's childhood nd aftr many years complete family is celebrating his b'day tht too with ishu..they are very happy... nd raman is nt complting ahppy because he is very naughty nd never listened to anyone...very arrogant nd aggressive...nd all these are discussing infront of ishita...so he makes excuse nd moves to his room...nd remembers how the note of ishu changed his attitude towards people nd hw to respect nd value feelings of others...but don't knw he she reacts because all discussed his past infront of her... he don't want to loose her in any cost...that was his determination...

Precap: Ishu leaves letter for raman nd leaves bhalla's house...

P.S: I hop u lik this part...

P.S.S: fr pm's lik prolouge on pg 1...

ONCE AGAIN A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR...HOP U GUYS HAD A BLAST...

NEXT PART

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4262106&TPN=39

Edited by shavi2311 - 20 January 2015 at 7:40am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavanimsAmritashettyuffmotiishra7Ardorsmartyy321friendofallekta979sweety_virgo1sangeethbalamalar3rupzgalDilshikaN.R.RonaDT_Fanjiyaa02Simmideepakeviltwin_14cutie782Mahi114Tc_Tcanoos123AngelSREEsahibasharmaVENBA.SSSS.charlie1950shinseenpari_goyalJniISHRA83SuryaIshraholicAnum_says9900janani_divanAkshatha19RomComFanRayalandSAKIVIAMswathin-AmalAziz-sweet scorpio.chiquitita.-Kavya_P-.Jayashree.usaonly

oriyu24 IF-Sizzlerz
oriyu24
oriyu24

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 7:47am | IP Logged
happy new year
loved all the updates..
so sorry for the late reply..
i read the chapters but didn't got time to reply so sorry
all the three updates were awesome..
continue soon
thanks for the pm