Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS: Love is divine...epilouge on 134 (Page 31)

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunabhi

chapter 6

Lots of suspense and you are opening one by one...
Now waiting for the epic meet EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. her reaction !
the dance was good and yes finally confession ..
Continue soon ..
I was really busy and hence commenting all together .. Sorry yaar..

finally u made tym fr it...
thanks alot...
thank u so mch fr every part appreciatn...
i want to give reply to evry commnt bt sorry yar bsy in writing nxt chapter...

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra123

nice update
wowww IshRa dance
thanks...
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harichandana

Wow suspense wats gng to happen in bday loved this part ishita calling meri akdu evrythng was so nice

thank u so much...
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Wish u a happy nd properous new year guys...hav a blast nd great fun...

Chapter-7:

Not proof read... Ignore mistakes...

Raman checks the hand writing of ishu again nd again nd immediately he takes the paper of his nd compared both the hand writings...he is comptletely in shock nd nt even understanding a single thing...hw can ishita b tht girl...as far as I remember i call her pagal madrasan nd the note vch I have is mentions her name is MATANGI... he is nt understanding any thing...what to believe nd what not...hw can ishita be his MATANGI...bt the hand writing the usage of som special is the same... amy b MATANGI is my ISHITA or ISHITA is my MATANGI...

He immediately goes to mihir...nd enquires about ishu's name bt he didnts ay him as he knows the reaction tht get from ishita nd keeps calm... nd goes to mihika fr the same bt she to dinies to say any thing...raman finally use the recording vch eh recorded wen mihika is in talli mood of pub night...in vch hw mihir nd her dated nd their secret meetings vch is not knwn to family... mihika scolds nd gets pissed off with raman bt he says I vl delete the video jst say is MATANGI  ishita's name or not...nd I promise I vl never pull u...mihika tought this deal is better nd she says yes its her name vch kept by her father nd she even forgot it...nd I hop she didn't even remember she once ahd sch a name also... nd asks raman to delete the video he deletes it nd says I promise I vl never pull u nd I vl never tell ishita u said tht her name is MATANGI to me...nd kisses her on forehead nd moves out happily...

Remembering their only one incident in vch  ishita  pulling raman  due to his weight nd  hw he behaved rudely  with her...nd when she is leaving hw  she said AKDU to him in her madrasi tone...so he went to her room nd want to tak som thing precious to her...wen he saw the diary he look at all apges nd took that which touched his heart @16...

He smiles remembering that nd moves to his room... he takes out his childhood pics wer he is over weight nd full chubby...nd nw hw he changed toa handsom hunk...so madam did remember his AKDU bt nt this handsome...suddenly som thing strikes his mind nd goes to terrace... wer it has a beautiful pent house...

He makes sure that everyone in home are busy nd gives file to ishita vch she forgot at the tym of lunch...nd made sure mimi nd ishu don't bother abt him...nd escapes from their...

He immediately makes som calls nd arrange the necessary things...he gets them secretly from bak side nd busy in decorating pent house terrace according to her taste...as he known from these amny days...nd taking his papa's words into mind that her taste is fimilar with his... he completes it nd kept her mother nd her photo vch resembles her mother is blessing her...he kept that photo in middle nd kept the note beside it vch eh preserved frm many years... He checks the complete set up nd made sure every thing is perfect nd has Punjabi nd madrasi classy nd elegant touch... he took precautions ...so that no one can enter terrace or pent house... he is eagerly waitng for the clock to strike 12 nd confess his love to his lady nd wish her b'day befre all... it's the dinner tym nd he is in very diificulty to pass each nd every second nd ishu enquired abt raman...mr.bhalla says he vl b night 10 pm nd raman says stil u vl cal him r intrestd in knwing his real name... to vch she says no I vl call him AKDU only...its between him nd her...nd she too remembers his over weight nd chubby face..nd laughs...

Raman sends all the members of family to their rooms nd says no vl wish him @12 in mid night... they only wish him wen he arrives officially...everyone agrees...

Raman goes to ishu's room nd makes her busy with office work...nd he is counting each dn every second... (raman in  mind if I vl ask her to come directly to terrors she wont come I need to amk som plan...he notices chessboard nd plan strikes him...) ishu compltes the work nd raman put his plan into action by saying he want to play chess with his BOSS... to vch she finds som thing fishy nd asks wht u want me to do... raman asks y did u ask lik tht... ishu says we definalty keep a challenge nd without challenging each other we don't get intrest in the game so say it...if challenge is genuine I vl play...he says BEAUTY WITH BRAINS... nd she asks wht... raman says I nw completely agree with the people who said u r BEAUTY WITH BRAINS...to vch she laughs nd asks don't butter me tell me the matter... He says I don't challenge u any thing that trouble u...I hop u hav this faith on me...she nods in a YES... then start playing the game... she says Ok nd thy both start palying...raman is nt in a mood of loosing this beautiful chance nd kept complete concentration nd game nd finally with very much difficulty he wins it...

Its about to strike 12...raman is very happy nd says nw my TURN... she agrees nd didn't even hav idea that its abt strike 12... nd she accepts his challenge... he says come to terrace with me nd tht too blind fold... she first dis agrees bt again raman says if u wont come I vl kiss u nd this tym I don't knw wer it vl b nd winks at her... she thinks betr to do wht he asks otherwise he wil kiss me... she agrees... raman ties a cloth around her eyes nd takes her to terrace...

She slowly removes the cloth nd ishu is dumbstuck by the decoration nd arrangmnts...he takes her to the pent house nd shows her mom nd her photos...he didn't kept a single photo of her dad... nd the pent house giving her a motherly warm... she is short of words nd clock strike 12... HAPPY BIRTH DAY ISHITA is heard from her mother nd raman in UNISON... raman got the recording of ishu's mother nd he too want to wish first to her so he made it in UNISON...(don't ask the logic behind ishu's mother photos nd ishu's mom voice recording...) Ishu has tears in her eyes nd touching each nd every photo of her nd her mother... nd raman coverd central photo nd wen she is about to open it ehs tops her nd asks her to cut the cake... she denies bt raman makes her cut the cake nd feeds her... she too feeds him... nd he allows her to tak the cloth from the photo...

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage... -Lao Tzu

This is the lines written by ishu wen she is 25... 

nd raman kept this under ishu nd her mother photo where ishu's mother...

The note raman preserved for 10 long  years...

Raman bends on his knees on propses her bysaying I LOVE U ISHITA...( ishu don't knw raman took it nd don't knw hw raman got this...she is not in mood to think of this thing...)

Raman stands on his foot nd takes her into

passionating lip lock she doesn't respond first bt

she too kisses him...wen she realises wht she is doing she leaves him nd runs to her room...

She thinks hw she can do this with raman..wht

happened to her at that moment...for strange

she is nt even crying or regretting... she shrugs

off the toughts of the night nd busy in thinking hw

to suprse AKDU md then thinks of a prank...

Precap: ishu's prank on raman...

P.S: I really hop it reached ur expectations...pls lik nd comnt guys...

P.S.S: sorry I cant send PM's for this part too... nd for PM's lik prolouge on pg 1...

NEXT PART:

Edited by shavi2311 - 20 January 2015 at 7:31am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha88Amritashettyuffmotiishra7Ardorfriendofallekta979sangeethbalamalar3smartyy321Tc_Tccutie782avianaDilshikarupzgalSimmideepakeviltwin_14DT_Fanjiyaa02sahibasharma.SSSS.VENBAcharlie1950shinseenpari_goyalSuryaIshraholicsulochana90JniISHRA83ankita_sidanadesire_nikki9900Akshatha19RomComFanFanaahjanani_divanRayalandishra123SAKIVIAMswathinsweet scorpio-Kavya_P-usaonly.Jayashree.

aviana Senior Member
aviana
aviana

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:34am | IP Logged
wish.you a very hpy new year dear.again awesome update .omg ishra kiss.update soon yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311

ishra123 IF-Rockerz
ishra123
ishra123

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Awesome update wowww IshRa kiss A very Happy NEW year

shravani_2311

Akshatha19 IF-Rockerz
Akshatha19
Akshatha19

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:51am | IP Logged
superb update ... 
Raman surprise for ishita just wow...
finally one side confession is done... i loved it...

precap sounds cool...
plz update soon...

HAPPY NEW YEAR BUDDY

shravani_2311

Dilshika Senior Member
Dilshika
Dilshika

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Happy New year to you too...
wow...awasome update! Waiting for the next part! 

shravani_2311

Go to top