Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS: Love is divine...epilouge on 134 (Page 26)

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palakmangla21

Thanks for the PM
Amazing update. 

Poor ishita her past life was troubled bt frankly liked the way she was consoled n helped by raman. Raman also saw a different side of ishita n understood y she does certain thngs. N poor raman has 2 do all the work tht lil tiff was worth it.

Update soon
thank u...

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sulochana90

wow superb read all the parts in one go
plz continue and update soon
thank u...
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hana_y

Thx for pm me nice updt love it raman confort her n hug too wow waiting for next
thanks alot..
Ardor Newbie
Ardor
Ardor

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Thanks for pm
Read parts 4 &5 together
I liked how ishita shared about her past and how she is related to bhalma switch raman
Looking forward to next update
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ardor

Thanks for pm
Read parts 4 &5 together
I liked how ishita shared about her past and how she is related to bhalma switch raman
Looking forward to next update

thanks...
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Chapter-6

Note: not proof read...ignore mistakes...

Scene starts with ishu asking raman r u sure u want to marry her...?? He says hw iam looking like..? here iam saying u secret of my life nd u r asking irrelevant questions...nd moves her frm room...ishu comes fr him nd says iam sorry nd says to continue...he nods in NO nd says ur challenge is completed...u wanted me to confess nd I said it nw leave me... he moves to his room...nd reads the precious piece of paper nd smiles...

Ishu gets a call from office nd its very important nd shld hav her in office immediately...she goes to raman bt is annoyed of her nd he doesn't respond to her...she says I need u in office n dim telliny u as ur BOSS...so jst come with me right now showing her attitude...even raman too didn't argue as it is office wrk...thy left fr office...ishu is bak in her usual mode...comptly professional nd he cant even recognise this ishita with the ishita in home nd few hours bak with him...he too continues his work... thy reach their home @ 6:30 in the evening...

Ishu says sorry to raman as she hurted his feelings...raman in min no need to apologise nd lets forget it...bt ishu says ALL THE BEST find her soon nd u should show me first...he says okay if that day comes thn I vl definatly show u...thy move towards home nd getting a huge dose from mimi... thy say sorry bt mimi utilise the opportunity nd thy only forgive if thy dance in sangeet...thy says WHAT>>nd HW it can be POSSIBLE in UNISON...thy jst ignore nd says this is only way... they say okay nd moves to their room...raman freshns nd comes to ishu's room... he sees her in confusing state...he asks her wht is disturbing her...she says abt dance... he asks I hav an idea...she asks wht we wil dance together if u miss it thn I can cover it easily...she first is nt convncd first bt he says we don't hav whole night so decide fast...she thinks fr a while nd nods in YES...thy practice fr som tym...nd get used with each other proximity nd steps...

Sangeet starts nd everyone are performed except ishra... thy announce raman names first bt raman says nt I...we are perfoming nd takes ishu's hand...thy are dancing on DELHI VALI GIRL FRIEND (Frm yeh jawani hai diwani...nd their costumes too same...as ranbir nd deepika's...) they set stage on fire with their rocking performance...during dance ishra never missed their eye contact nd thy never missed a single move...their come into senses by listening claps nd whistles...

After sangeet everyone are settled in hall @ 1am...thy start their discus with ishra's performance... evry one are praising them...raman feels happy fr ishita... mean while Mr.Bhalla remainds everyone abt ishu's b'day nd she says I dnt feel lik celebrating it..bt they says u r with family this year nd I wont listen to any thing we are celebrating it...ishu is abt to speak som thing bt thy stops her wen she says I wil celebrate my b'day bt only one condition...every one are happy bt thy don't what wil be her condition...thy thinks fr her thy can accept any condition...to vch she I want my AKDU(referring raman...because she calls raman as AKDU Punjabi nd she didn't even remember raman is his name...) to celebrate my b'day as our b'day lie on same day... every one don't knw wht to do nd watches raman...thn he remembers tht she is referring him...bt he didn't remember her...he nods in a YES...thy are fr shock in a while bt as raman agreed thy too agree for it...nd says party wil b aftr arrival of him...she asks them wer is the only Hier of BHALLA KHANDAN(only hier of bhalla's) to vch Mr.Bhalla says we kept raman away frm home aftr his 12th nd he studied in abroad...nw he completd his MBA... we don't him to be heer  aftr tht incident even we don't anyone to involve him nd question him vch he is unaware till now...raman doesn't understand wht is the  incident bt he think to ask them 2marw...Mr.Bhalla says he  vl cal him nd asks him to come bak...ishu is very excited nd asks him to call now...to vch he looks at raman fr one more tym...he nods...Mr.Bhalla nods nd calls...it goes to voice messenger...aftr som tym raman calls them nd they says to come as its mihir's marriage nd they want to celebratre his b'day too...aftr many long years...to vch he says oaky nd comes bt tym I cant guarantee...nd promises tht befr completion of the day he wil b in home...( guys...I mentioned 1am nd ishra's b'day on same day...bt remember its the nxt day of sangeet is ishra's b'day...) ishu asks tht y her AKDU PUNJABI is nt in news...to vch mihir says he don't name of his father nd this industry so he stayed away nd anyone don't knw his real identity bt due to ur condition nw he vl b in OUT... to vch aurora's nd bhalla's says its okay...we can manage every thing...thy rest to their rooms as it is late night...

During the lunch a man from office comes to bhalla's to meet ishu...she meets him nd takes the file...thy continue their lunch nd hav a good tym...Mr.Bhalla says tht raman vl b der by night...nd he says he has taken same gifts fr both of them...as their choice is same... ishra are in suprise bt they keep quite bt raman is continoulsy thinking hw can be her choice is lik him...bt he sees his father alone nd asks him about the issue which she said to ishu ...bt he says I never said NO to you bt I promise when the tym comes I vl say u...(its ishu's issue bt mr.bhalla dnt want to say nd raman dnt knw it is ishita's nd he knw it...) he nods in a YES nd moves...

Raman sees ishu forgotten office file nd takes it to give it to ishu...while moving to her room...he sees som paper vch has ishu's hand writing...

Precap: raman celebrating ishu's b'day only ishra nd yea confesn ...

P.S: fr pm's lik prolouge on pg 1...

P.S.S: iam sorry fr nt giving confesion bt njy updte...i hop it reached ur expectations...

P.S.S: I cant send pm's...sorry guys...fr nxt 2 parts nd this too...

NEXT PART:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4262106&TPN=31

Edited by shavi2311 - 20 January 2015 at 7:16am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

rekha88Amritashettyuffmotiishra7Ardorsmartyy321ekta979friendofallsangeethbalamalar3pariyanrupzgalsree1413DilshikaSimmideepakeviltwin_14N.R.RonaavianaDT_Fanjiyaa02anoos123cutie782Mahi114Tc_TcAngelSREE.SSSS.VENBAsahibasharmaswati62charlie1950pari_goyalsulochana90ankita_sidanaSuryaIshraholicdesire_nikkiSAKIVIAMAkshatha19janani_divan-AmalAziz-Fanaah-Kavya_P-sweet scorpioAru.Divan.Jayashree.usaonly

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:20am | IP Logged
updted next part...
sulochana90 IF-Dazzler
sulochana90
sulochana90

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:30am | IP Logged
wow 
whats with the secret too much of suspense 
doesnt ishu know that akdu punjabi and Raman are same
dont they remember they met and dont they recognise each other ???
please update soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jiyaa02.SSSS.shravani_2311

Go to top