Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS: Love is divine...epilouge on 134 (Page 20)

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pretty_h

superb update shavi i love it n waiting for next too how she is related with bhallah n raman confess his love too .

wait fr nxt...

confsn is nt the way u guys xpctd...

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Jayashree.

nice update
waiting for the nextpart
update soon...

thank u...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jayashree.

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palakmangla21

Thanks for the PM
Imagining Raman's face after he saw ishita was like worth imagitation. He he

Ok so this was actually a shock n suprise the connection between Bhalla's n ishita is worth reading for even more now. 

Waiting for ur next update 

thanks...
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RMGT

Sry 4 the late dr. Was so busy these days.
Read full story one go. Brilliant writing dr. Love it.
Update sn. Tnx 4 pm

its okay...
thnks fr reading comntng...
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amaranthus

Very interesting ...loved it. ... waiting for raman to confess
thank u...
-krrish- IF-Dazzler
-krrish-
-krrish-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:02am | IP Logged
nice updateClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -krrish-

nice updateClap

thank u...
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Hello guys...

Bak with new chapter...hop u guys njy it...

Note: Not proof read...ignore mistakes...

Chapter-5

Scene starts with ishu's room in bhalla's house...ishu ran to her room nd crying badly...raman follows her nd asks her not cry...bt she keeps on crying...raman asking fr nth tym nd not loosing paintnce bt she is crying badly...by looking at her mom pic...raman finally sits besides ishu nd takes her into his arms...nd tries to a make her calm down bt he realises its of no use...so he tells to ishu tht he wil Mr.Bhalla so tht he can handle u...to vch ishu looks at raman nd says no...he tought he got her weak point nd says I vl call all family members nd thy wil handle...because thy knw wht is ur problem...ishu stil in raman's arms think if the family comes to know abt her state all wil b disapointd nd she don't want to ruin their happiness...nd comes out frm raman's embrace ... she shows her mom pic to raman nd says she is my mom...nd I lost her befr 10 years...the cause of her death is my father...nd now father is abroad nd I didn't evn contact him aftr my mom's death...nd bhalla uncle nd the family became her family aftr tht incident...to vch raman says...spill out comptletly... I can easily say ur stil hiding...nd if u don't want me to knw then iam leaving nd I vl infrm family...so tht thy can accompany u nd handle u...she says NO nd says my father nd bhalla are very close friends...thy shared a great bond... any one can say by seeing tht thy are brothers nt friends...thy are tht close...bt my father ruined evry thing...he has an affair with another lady...wen my mom came to knw tht she felt heart beak nd died...(don't bash fr making ishu's father affair nd ishu' mom death...) my world comptley crashed...

I was 25 at tht tym...fr me my father is role model...nd my super hero...always I dreamt of having a husband lik him bt aftr knowing his truth I completely shatterd...nd lost hop on life nd relationships... this news is spread lik viral...because all knw abt bhalla uncle nd my father relationship...nd it causing a bad reputation fr bhalla family and bhalla industries...as bhalla industries is one of the top most MNC in india... nd even iam working their at tht period... it became very hard fr me to handle things nd decided to move out from their lifes... nd started to build my career on my own...I engrossed myself in work so tht I dont want  to hav friends nd relationships... nd became stubborn esply in work so tht no one can dare to talk to me friendly or in soft manner...I always maintained tht attitude... I have only mihir as my friend...he became to india aftr his studies in abroad nd we hav a good relationship befr tht so its easy fr me to b wid him nd evn bhalla's nd aroar's tought of getting us married seeing our bond nd thy evn neglectd the fact tht iam 5 yrs older than mihir... all thy saw was iam trusting someone...bt me nd mihr were never in that zone... nd mihika came into mihir's life... nd she even got close to me than mihir...nd never made more friends...nly this family nd mimi are my close one's...  Busineess world slowly forgot about the things bt seeing me wth bhalla's again opened that chapter...

Raman who is silent nd listening every thing says don't worry I will handle the press nd this info wiil not b further discussed... ishu sees raman nd ask y he is concernd abt her...to vch he says I nevr seen u lik this right from our first meeting to till now... I always seen a different ishita... who is strng, indepndnt, professional nd doesn't laugh by saying tht he chuckles..ishu glares at him nd chuckles by saying I don't want this smile raman...as it gives me hop of new relationships vch I don't want to have in my life... he comes to her nd says atleast smile nd be urself infront of the people who care for u nd considers u as a family... she is amzed by raman's calmness nd handling her by knowing her weak point nd nt hurting her by asking further questions...mainly not digging nd irritating further on the topic... she says u r acting very maturely... I seen u with mimi nd in office also..bt ur nt this with them...u r comptly diffrnt...i mean im nt saying u as a bad guy bt u keep pulling legs, u blackmail nd u flirt with gals, u help others nd u njy to the peaks bt nevr xpctd a mature person from...

He is comptly bounced by her form of appreciation nd asks hw com u appreciatd me... I ahv nevr seen u appreciating ur employess... she says here urn t my employee...bt I hav observed u rightf rom first of ur office...nd I hav identified u wen we frst met in the club during weekend... I have seen ur many shades bt nt nevr expctd this type of maturity from u...he smiles nd about to leave...

Ishu stops nd forwards her hands to him by saying friends... he rejects her hand nd goes to her hugs her nd kisses her on fore head nd says friends...she doesn't react bt he says this is my way of making friendship with gals nd winks at her...(raman in mind ... I nevr baheved with any gal befr lik dis wen thy asked fr friendship bt I don't knw y I raectd to with her lik this...evn with mihika I got tht bond aftr som tym bt nt at frst instant...) ishu comes out of shock frm his wink nd asks is this the way u start friendship...to vch he says spl persons hav spl ways of friendship nd I want to impress my CEO with my charm...may b with this she vl be little sweet towards me nd stops giving me boring work... She laughs nd raman asks her to maintain it atleast in this house... (ishu in mind thinkinh hw come Im nt even angry on him...he hug nd kissed me bt im nt angry on him...) she shrugs her toughts nd joins in cocktail...

Next day...

All are busy with prepeartions of sangeet...evry one are ordering nd making raman to work more nd he cant do any thing as ishu is present dn he don't want her to knw tht he is the son this house... evry one taking this weakness of him nd making him work... ishu si observing nd njying... som tym she is laughing by seeing raman's trouble of doing work because it can be done any othr worker bt y thy are troubling raman... raman keeping calm doing the work nd undrstndng their parents plan of making him to do work...

Ishu comes to raman with water nd asks did u any thing...he says no nd asks y u r asking lik tht...to vch ishu says... Its looking lik family is taking revenge on u by giving these type of works... office mein aur gahr mein pura family(in office I gave u all clerical work nd in home all family members are giving u these type of works...) he smiles nd asks ur very much nying by seeing me lik this na..?? she smiles nd says no bt he catches her nd says share the work with me... u r not CEO here...nd this is all happening because of u...everyone knws ur my boss nd thy are taking advtange of it... she says if u mak me work thn I vl tak revenge from u in the office...so don't u dare...he catches her hand nd says I wil show my charm again by kissing u...so u wont tak revenge nd winks at her...

Ishu smiles nd looks at him...asks him to say answer seriously to her question... raman is thinking did she came to know abt his reality...he asks her wht... she says show me ur GF pic...to vch he says I don't ahv any GF... nd don't say stil u r believing in my story which I said in club to mimi... to vch she says u cant fool me nd u might hav remeberd challenge between us right...?? He nods in a YES... nd she asks to accept him abt the girl to vch eh says u r too SMART nd u knw hw to mak things fr ur benfit...

He says I don't way to say it anyone until I find her...she asks wht...with out seeing her ur in LOVE with her.. he says I seen her once nd I felt for her at that one glance...she says I don't believe u nd the way ur exprsng abt her nd the smile vch u hav on ur face saying diffrnt thn wht u r saying... he says I seen her once bt the reasn fr my love fr is the note vch I have takn frm her diary with knowing her...nd stil it is with me safely... nd I carry tht evry tym with me... the reasn of my smile on my face is I try to remember face nd nd imagine hw she wil be... she aks wht...he says she is elder than me...

P.S: I hop this chapter reached ur expctations...

P.S.S: I said abt confesion nd he confesd abt his love to ishu bt nt the confesn u guys needed wil b in furre... this confesn sequence ends in  futre parts...dnt throw chappls at me fr this twst in confesn...Sorry if doesnt reach ur Expctations...

Fr PM's lik prolouge in pg 1...

Thanks fr 6K views...

Keep comnting nd liking guys...

NEXT PART

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4262106&TPN=26

Edited by shavi2311 - 20 January 2015 at 6:59am

The following 58 member(s) liked the above post:

rashmiarorasubhashree126rekha88bhavanimsAmritashettyuffmotiMadhurima93ishra7Ardorfriendofallekta979mayamaya9smartyy321sangeethbalamalar3pariyansweety_virgo1rupzgalsree1413DilshikaJinveraeviltwin_14anoos123Mahi114N.R.Ronacutie782DT_FanTc_Tckathyinaejiyaa02.SSSS.VENBAcharlie1950sahibasharmasulochana90JniISHRA83Rozy77SuryaIshraholicdesire_nikkiAnum_says9900FanaahAkshatha19RomComFanjanani_divanishra123sweety_10SAKIVIAMRayalandavni_19-AmalAziz-swathinhana_yAru.Divansweet scorpio-Kavya_P-usaonly.Jayashree.

Go to top