Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS: Love is divine...epilouge on 134 (Page 15)

swathin IF-Rockerz
swathin
swathin

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
lovely update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathin

lovely update

thanks...

swathin

ishra123 IF-Rockerz
ishra123
ishra123

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Wowww yaar it's amazing, interesting... Thanks For pm
VENBA Goldie
VENBA
VENBA

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Awesome story..
Read all 3 parts in one go..
Fabulous and beautiful..
Brilliant writing..ClapClap

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VENBA

Awesome story..
Read all 3 parts in one go..
Fabulous and beautiful..
Brilliant writing..ClapClap

thank u...
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Thanks fr reading my SS nd encouraging it...spl thanks to readers who are liking nd comnting...

Chapter-4

Note: Not proof read...ignore mistakes...

I hop this chapter meet ur expectations...

Raman is comptlely out of his mind by seeing ishu... it takes couple of minutes to raman to compose himself...nd get bak to his presentation...raman completes presentation ignoring ishu...every one appreciates raman fr his work nd ishu with out saying a word moves frm there...

Raman is bak with his colleagues but evn in his senses to listen thm or to answer them...one of his colleagues breakes  raman's trance...he comes into his senses...nd asks talks to them...

Mean while, ishu PA comes to call Raman...he moves with the presentation file to her cabin having many questions in mind...wen he knocks ishu cabin..she says him to come in...nd ishu is bsy in searching som file vch is on the top by standing on stool...raman comes in sees ishu nd abt to talk to her bt she is abt to fall down...raman goes nd catch holds her from falling...ishu in raman's arms... thy hve a brief eye lock...nd ishu breaks the eye lock...

Raman is about to say ishita bt one look at her makes him say madam...he gives her the project report... she checks it nd says good work...he asks her tht she knw him befr our first meeting...she says I wont discuss personal things in office bt I hav seen u in office befre our meeting at the club... I never expctd any of my employees in the same club... he is about to ask her som thing bt she cuts him middle by saying... if u want to ask any thing ask wen we meet out side office not now... continue this work nd you will lead this project... nd says him to leave the cabin...

Raman comes to his desk nd thinks ishita...the way she is behaving, the way of talking...he is comptly taken aback... he is nt understndng who is real ishita... the one who he met with mimi or the one who is scolding employees nd behaving lik an emotionless person...he tought give break to her toughts nd concentrates on his work...

Several days paased... ishra are working with each other bt thy nevr talk abt their personal life...due to mimi marriage they didn't get tym to meet in weeknds...raman nd mihir bsy with their arrangmnts nd ishu nd mihika are also following the same...

On one random day Mr.Bhalla visits ishu's office...he is waitng fr her in her cabin...ishu reaches with raman to her cabin...Raman is shocked to see Mr.Bhalla their bt nt expresd it... ishu politely says sorry to him fr kept him waitng nd took blesses frm him...raman is in more shock...hw cme ishu knw his dad this mch nd ishu apologising someone...to him this is new side of ishu...raman says he wil take leave bt Mr.Bhalla asks ishu wht this nalayak(waste fellow ) doing her...

Ishu asks Mr.Bhalla tht hw he knw raman...I knw him trough mihir... he comes to home regularly with mihir...nd due to mihir's marriage he is staying with us now... Ishu says he is very punctual, intelligent nd best employee of her company... Raman gets another blow frm her... till today, she didn't say good to him properly...nd nw praising infront of my father...(in raman's mind...I got so many huge shocks today...don't stil how many I vl get...)... Mr.Bhalla says he came here to invite her for mihir's marriage nd gives the card...she says this formality is nt necessary between us...lik mihir is ur's son thn iam nt less than a daughter to u... I vl will come befr a week to stay in ur house...to vch Mr.Bhalla says ur always welcome as I nevr differtiated u nd my son...so it is ur home too as much as my son's... they smile fr that...raman is comptly bould by now...wht the history ishita nd my father nd wht relation thy share... Mr.Bhalla asks raman did he comes with him to vch he says he wil by himself as he need to finish the work...bt ishu says jst 5 min uncle raman u can tak raman with u... ishra talks with each other abt projct nd raman dn mr.bhalla leaves the office...

Raman nd mr.bhalla hugs each other nd moves to their car... Mr.bhalla says he is very happy today as listened ur appreciatn frm ur boss... iam glad ur working under ishu...nd apreciatn frm her makes more proud...Raman cant stop his anxiety nd asks him wht relation he nd ishu shares... he says ishu's career startd frm their company nd he is very happy with her work nd her progress bt due to som issues he left our company... there is no clash between us bt she don't want to mak her identity using my name...so she left us... raman is about to ask som more abt ishu bt he says I don't talk or tell more than this abt ishu... raman nd his father relation is lik friends than fathr nd son... Thy never had any secrets between them bt the cautious he taking in ishu's matr is nt gone well with raman... So he decided that eh wil ask wen tym comes r som othr in the home...

Ishu shifted to bhalla house... as the mimi marriage is in one week...evry one welcomed her whole heartdly...mrs.bhalla, mr & mrs arora...all gave her blessings nd hugs... raman is watching frm upstairs... Mr.bhalla infrmd to all tht ishu is raman boss nd no one shld tell her raman is bhalla's hier...

Raman's parents nd mihir's parents are pampering ishu very much... all the food is of ishu's fav...nd thy haven taken care only to have vegetarian til ishu stays with them... if thy hav non veg also tht nevr served on table wen ishu is present... raman anxiety is reaching new levels the way ishu is getting treatd in their home...

Its cocktail party in bhalla's house all the media nd business delegates are present nd thy hav seen ishu with mr.bhalla almost aftr som years... nd media is intrstd hw come ishu nd mr.bhalla nd ishu meet aftr these many years... thy are gossiping abt mr.bhalla nd ishu's relationship... anybody don't knw the reasn y ishu left mr.bhalla as many of thm knw tht ishu is lik daughter for bhalla's aftr seeing ishu with them mak everyone talk abt their relation... one of the reporter askd aftr these amny years u r in bhalla house nd hw u hav patched up with him r these is fr any business deal... she calmly says we nevr had personal grudge btwn them... it is her family years bak too nd nw also...to vch report says we knw abt ur relation with bhalla's nd urs father relation with him... wen u mother died u left bhalla's nd aftr these amny years u r bak with them... this nt jst fr formality there may b business deal in this...to vch she rudely speaks to thm nd abt leave bt reporter makes ishu to speak abt her mom nd bhalla's bt ishu is geying more discomfrt with this...raman observes it nd comes to her rescue by diverting them to mimi nd other delegates... reporter asks who is he...to vch he says he works under Ishita in PSR...

Ishu looses herself nd goes to her room by sobbing...raman goes behind her...she takes her mom photo in her hand nd cries badly...ishu says raman abt her parents nd their relatnshp with bhalla's...

Precap: the relation between ishu nd bhalla's known to raman nd raman his confess his love...

P.S: for pm's lik proluge on pg 1

P.S.S: I know I hav mentiond in previous updte abt ishu remainds abt their challenge bt it vl come in nxt part...

NEXT PART:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4262106&TPN=20

Edited by shavi2311 - 20 January 2015 at 6:49am

The following 53 member(s) liked the above post:

bertAmritashettyuffmotiMadhurima93ishra7nerdjojoArdorfriendofallekta979smartyy321sangeethbalamalar3pariyanrupzgalavianasree1413Dilshikakrish77cutie782Simmideepakeviltwin_14nadira26islamDT_FanN.R.Ronajiyaa02Tc_Tckathyinae.SSSS.VENBAsahibasharmavanisreecharlie1950JniISHRA83SuryaIshraholicdesire_nikkiAnum_says9900Fanaahjanani_divanAkshatha19Rayalandishra123SAKIVIAMswathinavni_19teja21hana_y--HANISA--sweet scorpioAru.Divan-Kavya_P-usaonly.Jayashree.

desire_nikki IF-Dazzler
desire_nikki
desire_nikki

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
just read all parts in one go..!! 
Completely a different concept..!! 
Loved it..!! 
Continue soon..!
avni_19 IF-Rockerz
avni_19
avni_19

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged