Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

   
Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS: Love is divine...epilouge on 134 (Page 141)

VENBA Goldie
VENBA
VENBA

Joined: 19 July 2014
Posts: 1593

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Brilliant and lovely story...
One of the most beautiful Ishra story..
And i loved every part of it..
U have written the story in a most amazing way..Thumbs UpThumbs Up
The way u handled this story showed your brilliance in writing..ClapClap
Come back soon with a new story of Ishra..SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Joined: 04 October 2012
Posts: 7347

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VENBA

Brilliant and lovely story...
One of the most beautiful Ishra story..
And i loved every part of it..
U have written the story in a most amazing way..Thumbs UpThumbs Up
The way u handled this story showed your brilliance in writing..ClapClap
Come back soon with a new story of Ishra..SmileSmile


thts very huge complimnts yar...

thank u so much...

wen i updte my new stories i vl pm u...
Pravalli Senior Member
Pravalli
Pravalli

Joined: 28 January 2015
Posts: 767

Posted: 31 January 2015 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Nice story

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Joined: 04 October 2012
Posts: 7347

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pravalli

Nice story

thank u so much...
Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Joined: 10 March 2012
Posts: 14670

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Hey Shavi !!!! I am back after what feels likes ages in your thread..
My sincere apologies for putting this on hold for so long.. It was today that i managed to read them completely without any disturbance...

I must say this story is quiet an achievement by itself cos of the storyline plus the desriptions you give every time kept getting better with every chapter. I meant the fine nuances. Kudos to you for that ClapClapClap...

Esp during the wedding and the events before that... IshRa romance.. Haiyeee EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. How much both of them love each other. The way you have shown that. kaash show mein bhi kuch na kuch dikhathe hain.. Day DreamingDay Dreaming.. Their night romance still within their limits... Kitni cute hai yeh dono BlushingBlushing..

Their special moments during their wedding and their special night.. Hailaaa. Beautiful.. Loved it dear..

You feel with IshRaRu every time you write about them ClapClap.. Which makes it even better. Esp in the epilogue when Ru went all mad over her father. So protective about her Ishima and yes I agree the name Adi can only be related to GKC.. Still the epilogue was cute.. It was a must for this story and thanks for writing it for us ..

A great SS came to an end. Do keep writing ClapClap..

Continue Pming your works to me .. Will def reply. Kindly be patient with my delay. Really sorry again !!..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Joined: 04 October 2012
Posts: 7347

Posted: 04 February 2015 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunabhi

Hey Shavi !!!! I am back after what feels likes ages in your thread..
My sincere apologies for putting this on hold for so long.. It was today that i managed to read them completely without any disturbance...

I must say this story is quiet an achievement by itself cos of the storyline plus the desriptions you give every time kept getting better with every chapter. I meant the fine nuances. Kudos to you for that ClapClapClap...

Esp during the wedding and the events before that... IshRa romance.. Haiyeee EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. How much both of them love each other. The way you have shown that. kaash show mein bhi kuch na kuch dikhathe hain.. Day DreamingDay Dreaming.. Their night romance still within their limits... Kitni cute hai yeh dono BlushingBlushing..

Their special moments during their wedding and their special night.. Hailaaa. Beautiful.. Loved it dear..

You feel with IshRaRu every time you write about them ClapClap.. Which makes it even better. Esp in the epilogue when Ru went all mad over her father. So protective about her Ishima and yes I agree the name Adi can only be related to GKC.. Still the epilogue was cute.. It was a must for this story and thanks for writing it for us ..

A great SS came to an end. Do keep writing ClapClap..

Continue Pming your works to me .. Will def reply. Kindly be patient with my delay. Really sorry again !!..

dont be sorry yar...
its okay..it takes time when we are busy with personal life...
im made for ishraru... to b frank i cant tolerate the name adi now...

so i never use his name for any new child...its only for him...

right now i cant start any new stories...

i just want to finish challanges now...

may be my new stories start from march..but not now...

your comment is woth wait...

this is story is very close to me...i never know this story will run to this extent...

gald you liked epilouge too...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aru.Divan

Ishradivani Senior Member
Ishradivani
Ishradivani

Joined: 04 March 2012
Posts: 824

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Di i m back again to this story
Starting it today againSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Joined: 04 October 2012
Posts: 7347

Posted: 18 February 2015 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harichandana

Di i m back again to this story
Starting it today againSmile

i say u hav great paitnce...i read my stry in one go nd found many mistakes in writing bt didnt correctd due to lazineess...phir bhi you re reading...tak a bow dear...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ishra's college life FF ~Love Birds~ part 16 ishra cute moments..<3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58

Author: sumaiya10   Replies: 459   Views: 204445

sumaiya10 459 204445 04 November 2016 at 2:05am by Trisha006
Ishra ishra ishra:-)

2

Author: v.s.k_fangirl   Replies: 13   Views: 15348

v.s.k_fangirl 13 15348 04 May 2015 at 6:29am by Muku007
ishra my edits..bcos again the track is not for ishra

2 3 4

Author: sristhi   Replies: 27   Views: 13987

sristhi 27 13987 30 January 2015 at 4:19am by ridzisharma80
ISHRA ..the essence of ishra ..when possesiveness turns obsessiveness

Author: mishkatfanfrevr   Replies: 0   Views: 8773

mishkatfanfrevr 0 8773 28 October 2014 at 8:45am by mishkatfanfrevr
IshRa-Shagun and IshRa-Param Track

Author: Vgn1   Replies: 1   Views: 4923

Vgn1 1 4923 23 August 2014 at 9:59am by .Rajji.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index