Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS: Love is divine...epilouge on 134 (Page 129)

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Spana_stylo

res
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Will unres some day soon.. after reading all chapters.. sry for doing this i just wanted to comment on first page of your last chapter lol.. by the way cgrts on completing the story :)

i vl b waitng...

Ishradivani Senior Member
Ishradivani
Ishradivani

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Excellent update yaar bt last one u said five more updates bt suddenly anyhow this was a grt update raman on the top nxt ishu .totally love the way raman understands ishu her nervousness grt of him n evry marriage ritual wqs super n well written .bt I wil miss this one a lot di.just yesterday I read the whole story again .now u ended it baba ok wil read it more times when missed it.evrynight I wil sleep only aftr ur update so wil miss this a lot . finally its has been a wonderful story n journey thanku so much for this n plzz come back with a new one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harichandana

Excellent update yaar bt last one u said five more updates bt suddenly anyhow this was a grt update raman on the top nxt ishu .totally love the way raman understands ishu her nervousness grt of him n evry marriage ritual wqs super n well written .bt I wil miss this one a lot di.just yesterday I read the whole story again .now u ended it baba ok wil read it more times when missed it.evrynight I wil sleep only aftr ur update so wil miss this a lot . finally its has been a wonderful story n journey thanku so much for this n plzz come back with a new one

i think it complted 5 updtes... i said at 20th part more 5 to go...
im glad u read it again...nd u read it sleeping tym thts so sweet of u...

i cant drag yar... i tought of writing upto ishra's confesn bt i wrote till marriage for my beautiful readers...

im glad tht u vl read it again... nd i vl bak aftr some days... with TS or OS...
avni_19 IF-Rockerz
avni_19
avni_19

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Awesummm updateee! Lovedd it completely!
Beautiful ending!

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avni_19

Awesummm updateee! Lovedd it completely!
Beautiful ending!

thank u..
ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Finally...here I am to replySmileBig smile
you know wat...i read it thrice
superb yrr...awesum updateClapClap
ishita and then raman kissing her hand...so romantic...they wanted to enjoy last phase of their pre wedding time.
Haldi...everyone teases Raman but he is too smart to be teased...lol
ishu...wat a plan girl
though I had never heard of diya lighting but you wrote it so perfect i could actually visualize itt...so beautiful
she applied haldi and then he rubbed cheeks...aww
omg...see the guts of raman kumar bhalla...jab ek baar thaan liya ki wife banne se pehle kiss karna hai to bass krr diyaa...whoever might be there in front...no worries.
finally the wedding
i knew ki jaimala ke tym koi to shararat hogi...and see
bet and planning...vo bhi haar gye sab punjabi puttar se
How sweet of Raman to bring her father...each girl needs a life partener like this
romi and mihir...frst bhai then devar...so cute
you wrote about all the rituals...wow yrrr...gud job
hehe...no nek..pr rkb ka dil drya hai...how can he not gift them afterall
loved loved that line on her nervousness...meri itne dino ki mehnat kharab ho jayegi...true gentleman...and ishita is not less...she wanted that they should be complete...beautiful romance...aptly describedClap
and the morning...teasing to chlti hi rhegi...lets enjoyEmbarrassedWink
perfect ending yrrr...couldnt have asked for more...hatts off to you and a big congo on successful completion of your story...this will always remain one of those which are very close to my heart on IF.

And once again...thnks for keeping wedding rituals on my request...you really did a good job yrr.

I hope am not sounding mean coz am not being one but if possible...can you give an epilogue...I hav already asked much from you I know...only if you are free to pls write
if not...i wont mind
thnks for this wonderful story sweety
keep rocking and keep writingg

shravani_2311

agneeputra Senior Member
agneeputra
agneeputra

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 9:52am | IP Logged
wow ...its truely nice and fantastic...tooo good on the marriage rituals their challenges...and the way raman dealing with ishita was superb...so raman was preparing for the big night and the real best part was inviting mr.iyer to do kanyadhan so that she will rightfully become bhalla and he can watch it tooo good... pls give in an epilogue if u really wish or plan tooo

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_sidana

Finally...here I am to replySmileBig smile
you know wat...i read it thrice
superb yrr...awesum updateClapClap
ishita and then raman kissing her hand...so romantic...they wanted to enjoy last phase of their pre wedding time.
Haldi...everyone teases Raman but he is too smart to be teased...lol
ishu...wat a plan girl
though I had never heard of diya lighting but you wrote it so perfect i could actually visualize itt...so beautiful
she applied haldi and then he rubbed cheeks...aww
omg...see the guts of raman kumar bhalla...jab ek baar thaan liya ki wife banne se pehle kiss karna hai to bass krr diyaa...whoever might be there in front...no worries.
finally the wedding
i knew ki jaimala ke tym koi to shararat hogi...and see
bet and planning...vo bhi haar gye sab punjabi puttar se
How sweet of Raman to bring her father...each girl needs a life partener like this
romi and mihir...frst bhai then devar...so cute
you wrote about all the rituals...wow yrrr...gud job
hehe...no nek..pr rkb ka dil drya hai...how can he not gift them afterall
loved loved that line on her nervousness...meri itne dino ki mehnat kharab ho jayegi...true gentleman...and ishita is not less...she wanted that they should be complete...beautiful romance...aptly describedClap
and the morning...teasing to chlti hi rhegi...lets enjoyEmbarrassedWink
perfect ending yrrr...couldnt have asked for more...hatts off to you and a big congo on successful completion of your story...this will always remain one of those which are very close to my heart on IF.

And once again...thnks for keeping wedding rituals on my request...you really did a good job yrr.

I hope am not sounding mean coz am not being one but if possible...can you give an epilogue...I hav already asked much from you I know...only if you are free to pls write
if not...i wont mind
thnks for this wonderful story sweety
keep rocking and keep writingg

u read it trice...its huge appreciation fr me...
nd my stry will close ur heart...haye mein chain se so sakta hoon...

that diya's part i seen google so kept it... i want ishra's haldi to spl...so made it...

i m really happy tht u enjoyed jaimala, mr.iyer part nd romi nd mihir too...

any thing fr u yar... epilouge may b aftr 2 days...im hell irritated with wu's of shw nd d crap... im waitng fr my ishraru so tht i xan write peacefully on ishra...

ankita_sidana

Go to top