Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS: Love is divine...epilouge on 134 (Page 127)

-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Awesome update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mrinalini-

Awesome update!

thanks...
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Chapter-26( LAST CHAPTER)

Note: NOT PROOF READ... IGNORE MISTAKES...

Ishu gets up and busy in memerising her mehendi... she is completely in love with her hands and kissing her where RAMAN name is written... and blushes at her act...(ishu in mind raman is beside me and I can kiss him right now but how crazy of me...iam kissing his name...) raman slowly open his eyes and see her act... hugs from behind by placing his head on her shoulder... wishes her good morning to be Mrs.bhalla... she turns and sees him with questioning look to which he says just few hours left you will be completely Mrs.bhalla in all terms... Just enjoy theses few hours of would be Mrs.bhalla period... she smiles and kisses him on cheek with out drifting from their positions... ishu shows her mehendi to raman and he too kisses on his name... and says I never seen my name this beautiful... she smiles and turns towards him and gives his good morning kiss and they stay like that for a long time knowing they cant  get this time again... and it is a big day for them and last few moments of spending to be wedded couple... ishra don't want to leave each other... and none of them speaking any thing just sealing this moment... with their silence...

Their precious moment is broken by mihika who is shouting from outside to open the door... ishu asks not to open as she is with raman to which he says nothing can happen when iam with you... you just be here I will talk to her and send her... raman opens the door and asks her why she is disturbing his sleep to which she says get ready soon for haldi... all are waiting...first your haldi will be done and next ishu's... he says okay now leave I will get ready and come... he locks the door and says you get ready in my room... I will go to other room... and don't worry I will bring your clothes and ornaments she smiles at him but he says don't forget the challenge... you have to apply haldi to me... she says okay.. he gets her clothes and places on bed... he takes his moves out of the room...

Ishu gets ready in yellow saree as its haldi and minimum jewellery... she sees herself in mirrior and keeps flowers and again check herself if she is looking good or not... raman comes to her in yellow top and white paijama and remainds her challenge once again moves out...

Ishu keeps on thinking how to apply haldi infront all... this raman always keeps me in trouble... she thinks of some plans but all seems to waste... suddenly she dashes with the table in room and gets little hurt and thinks this will work out for sure and no one even get to know...

Raman haldi starts... first his mother applies, then followed by mrs.arora... mihika garbs her chance and applies fully on raman's face, hands and legs... sarika, romi and mihir follows mihika and make raman completely yellow... no one cant recognise his face... his keeps calm and after completion of everyone he calls mihika for help to clean his haldi near eyes.. when she comes near to him he applies haldi to mihika's face completely she tries to move but raman is holding her tight... mihir comes to rescue but he says my plan is this and applies haldi to mihir leaving mihika... mihir says raman angrily but he smiles and says you guys very well know that messing up with me is not that easy... he calls romi.. he says I wont come but raman says I wont apply to you... you are my side and for mimi I apllied because this mihika always tortres me and mihir on ishu's side so I did with them... romi believes raman and comes to him... raman says ishu will be applying haldi to me and even I will apply her so you be ready to captre that and applies haldi to romi... romi says it my fault to believe you but raman smiles and don't miss my precious moment... and where is this ishita... iam dying here...to see how she will apply but she is no where... to which romi says she is not like you to come here and apply.. don't keep high hopes... to which raman defends her wife by saying she is ISHITA RAMAN BHALLA... so she will do it infront of all... sarika thinks raman left me... iam happy...

Toshiji says raman to stop his antics and says first go and bath soon... with your bath water ishu should bath so go fast... he is recultantly taking baby steps and romi is enjoying as raman will loose it...

Sarika is making preperations for ishu's haldi... actually here bride's haldi is a little different... they decorate area with diya's only... no lights nothing... the area is completely filled with diya's and the haldi is performed to bride in that light only... so they made it fast and sarika went up to bring ishu... raman reaches last step of the floor and see ishu who is going down... he is very irritated and ishu make him more irritate by winking at him and telling some thing to sarika in ears... raman seen ishu reaching the down and about to move to his room leaving all his hopes but he hears ishu's scream at the last step... all paniks and comes to ishu... sarika mean while handover haldi to ishu... raman comes to her and asks her is she fine to which she says iam fine and its just a small thing... I didn't see the step... to which he makes her to stand she slowly stands with his help and applies haldi with other hand infront of all... He sees her gesture and says Mrs.bhalla never looses her challenge and he touches his cheek to her's so that he can apply haldi to her...  raman makes her sit and says is still there is pain...? To which she says no and completely fine and signals sarika by asking did she recorded it or not... sarika nods in a yes and raman seeing them understands and says to sarika to be with ishu... raman takes haldi bowl from sarika and applies on sarika when she is with ishu... sarika shouts on raman by saying you spoiled my white dress to which raman laughs and says who will wear white on haldi and rushes to the room... By saying how you tought I will leave you... sarika angrily glares at him...

Ishu asks what the issue to which mrs.bhalla interrupts and says first we will finish your haldi and you discuss this afterwards... mrs.arora applies first and then followed by mrs.bhalla... even mimi and romika wont leave ishu... they completely drenches her in haldi... mrs.bhalla says she is looking very pretty  like this and diya light are more complementing her... she keeps black dot behind her ear and says no evil eyes should reach you... and orders mihir to bring raman's water so that ishu can bath...

Mihir brings raman's water and they keep first that water near god and then gives to ishu by saying mix this water in water you bath... mihika and sarika takes her to her room...raman sees ishu and comes to her... mihika stops him by saying its not good to meet her after haldi to which he says she didn't bath till now... and the ritual is not completed so shut your mouth and allow me meet my wife... you are my side na... you should give chances to me but you are making difficult for me to which mihika says I want to tortre by being your side so that you cant meet her and drags ishu but raman stops mihika and says do what ever you want to but leave ishu... toshiji and mrs. Arora comes to scold raman but he says ritual is completed until her bath so you guys stop over reacting and takes ishu's hand in his and kisses her on forehead infront them... he leaves her hand and says to all that now take her and I wont see her till evening... and moves to his room... ishu don't know what to answer them and runs into the room by taking raman's haldi water... she comes out and checks herself in mirror and remebers raman's kiss... Mrs.bhalla, mrs.arora, mihika and sarika comes to her with questioning eyes but she says I don't want to answer any thing and blushes to deep side of red... they smiles and mrs.bhalla kisses ishu and says iam happy for both of you... I know raman and his antics in all your rituals but I kept quiet because these times never come again... and even you are not less... made up a drama of getting hurt... ishu smiles and bows her down in embrasment... they say ishu to get ready and come down... ishu gets ready and comes to them... she sees there are only ladies and all are dancing... she asks whats going on to which mihika says it's a ritual to be performed after haldi... she smiles and enjoys by seeing them... after some time mihika and sarika drags ishu and enjoys it by dancing...

Ishra get ready ready in wedding attires... Raman in gold sherwani... ishu in lavender and gold complementing raman... they reach wedding venue... and rituals starts with varmala... mihika sarika are front and ishu behind them... they are in full mood of revenge from raman due to haldi incident... even mihir and romi are with them this time... they all challenge raman that now wear varmala to ishu... to which raman says if I win the challenge what you will do... to which they says we will listen to you in wedding completely and we don't make any masti... due to their over confidence they say that and even says if you ,lost you have to listen to us in whole wedding... raman agrees... toshiji scolds every one for their bet and this is not time to challenge... muhurat time will be completed with your challenges... raman says its matter of seconds for me to wear varmala on ishu... and I promise time wont pass... ishu don't want any thing of these challenges and just want raman to wear varmala to her but these guys are making difficult for him... she asks them to with draw challenge but they are not listening to her... she is  getting pissed off with them and raman is smiling... ishu is getting more irritated with his smile... mr.bhalla asks mihir to attend guests and he moves by having belief in three... romi says we three are enough but romi's parents comes to his surprise and they call him... he turns towards them...romi and sarika moves towards leaving their challenge... being mihika left she cant do any thing and accepts her defeat... he wears varmala to her and she is about to wear to raman but romi and mihir lifts him... ishu scolds them for being unfair but they say every thing is fair in war... raman asks them to keep him down but they says we don't loose challenge that easily to which mr.bhalla and mr.arora lifts ishu and she wears varmala to raman... Mihir says this is not fair but they repeat the dialouge of mihir  says every thing is fair in war...

Mr.arora is about to perform kanyadhan of ishu but mr.iyer comes there... ishu is visibly upset by seeing him but raman says I called him and for my sake give this right to him... ishu didn't expect this from raman... she don't know how to react... but he says I want him to perform this so that he himself removing iyer from you and accepting as bhalla... but ishu says not only him mr.arora will also perform this ritual... everyone has no objection and completes kanyadhan of ishu... ishra takes pheras around fire and completes their wedding vows by promising happiness for each other and being with each other life long...by completing seven circles around the fire...

Raman applies vermilion in ishu's partition and says mrs.raman bhalla officially... she smiles and raman ties mangalsutra...and performs all other rituals...  and take blessings from elders and headed towards home...

Mihir and romi lifts ishu's doli by saying you are coming to your house as brother's we are bidding good bye no... and we will meet as your devars when you do gruh pravesh... she smiles at them...

Ishra reaches home and toshiji comes with pooja taali... and first does aarti of couple and keeps teeka(sindoor) on ishra's ... throws flowers on them... toshiji takes glass of water and turns it around ishu for three times and gives her to drink... she drinks the water... And toshiji says to hit rice filled bowl and enter the house... after that she asks ishu to keep her legs in a plate which has red color water and asks her to make legs impressions of her in the house...

Mihika and sarika stops ishra for their nekh but raman says you have lost challenge and there is no nekh for any thing for you... you guys will bring ishu to my room without any obstacles...

Mihika says this is not fair but he says you said you will listen to me and you have to listen to me now... but mihika interrupts you only said upto wedding to which raman says I said only upto wedding but your spouses made me to extend upto my wedding night... they cheated and now iam giving it back... don't waste my night... iam going to change and bring my wife soon...

Ishu is getting nervous... she knows its not first time she is sharing bed with him and having inmate moments but she is really nervous and the reason is not known to her... mihika and sarika makes ishu ready for wedding night and about to keep waist but she remembers raman's words and takes it from them by saying I wont suit the attire...

They takes ishu to raman's room but raman to their surprise raman gives their gifts for all rituals by saying iam not like you... who tortures every time... I just want peace in wedding but you made it difficult so I applied my tricks... but I wont disappoint anyone which clearly indicating ishu about their night and sends mihika and sarika with their gifts...

Raman checks ishu from head to toe and asks about waist chain... she gives it to him... he takes it from her and says I think it is not necessary as I will remove all these from you so why to wear it and remove it... I don't want to waste time on these and winks naughtily at her...

he smiles and says don't be nervous... my effort of all these days will go waste if you get nervous now... she looks at him with a question mark to which he says I don't want to see your nervousness on our wedding night so I made you comfortable with all these nights but it all waste by seeing your nervousness...

She smiles at him but he says I know its not that easy ishita... if you are not comfortable now... we will sleep usually but she cuts him and says complete me raman... I know iam nervous but I want to complete our relation in all meanings... he oblige to her...and carries her to the bed... he starts removing all her ornaments by flavouring her with kisses and soon reaches  to unhook  buttons of blouse and removes her upper half of saree...by covering it her with him...so that she can be comfortable that her body covered by his body... he removes all barriers between them and makes loves to his wife... by comforting and pleasuring her... her moans are helping him to do more and to take more from her... their love making continues till early hours and sleeps by cuddling each other as they don't want to away a for second from each other...by saying I LOVE YOU in unision and closes their eyes with contented smiles on their faces...

Raman wakes up early and watches ishu and her smile in sleep and adoring her like this... he check the time and wakes up ishu but she says I want to sleep more raman...please don't disturb me... and garbs raman's hand and holds it  tightly and says just sleep with me for some more time...he knows about the teasings coming on the way but choose to sleep with his lovely wife for some more time...

P.S: sorry if iam making any mistakes in rituals...and if not reach your expcetations...

P.S.S: waitng for comments and criticism...i hope iam disapointed you guys...

P.S.S: for pm's to my updates send buddy to ---------------shavi2711

EPILOUGE

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4262106&TPN=134

Edited by shravani_2311 - 24 February 2015 at 6:33am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

sona27rashmiaroraAmritashettyuffmotiishra7friendofallekta979DT_Fanjiyaa02N.R.Ronasree1413Dilshikaeviltwin_14IshradivaniagneeputraJinverasrilanka123RivkaTc_TcDivancrazecharlie1950sahibasharmasmilydearrnarayan--Rashmi---VENBAankita_sidanaSuryaIshraholicJniISHRA83pari_goyalsulochana90pri12avni_19swathinAkshatha19Rayalandishra123RomComFanjanani_divanFanaah-Kavya_P---HANISA---Mrinalini-usaonly.Jayashree.

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 6:14am | IP Logged
to all beautiful readers... thank you so much for liking and commenting this SS...

your comments made me to write more and work more...love you all for that...

i just want to say one thing about this SS...  i started it to write for two or three starts... but later tought of continuing it for 6-10 parts... and finally it eneded by 26 parts which i never expected that this will go this long...its because of your encouragement... thank you from bottom of my heart...

spl thanks to akshantha19, aviana and ankita_sidana... who made me to write more of it...

Edited by shavi2311 - 19 January 2015 at 6:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jinveracutie782.SSSS.SuryaIshraholicAkshatha19usaonly.Jayashree.

Akshatha19 IF-Rockerz
Akshatha19
Akshatha19

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 6:25am | IP Logged
wow...exceptional superb...
Ishita self talk and morning romance hayee...
Raman is eagerness for challenge  
Raman's is such prankster, everyone has to fall for it,the way he applied for romi nice, so raman was saying to capture all their romantic moments, raman defending ishita in front of romi wah wah...
perfect pair MR.& MRs. Prankster LOLLOL...
nice prank played by ishita,the way raman applied haldi to ishita 
raman kissing in front of all beautiful, wedding attire described awesome yaar...
 the scene just was in front of my eyes...
the varmala challenge was amazing , kanyadhan by both was very nice, i liked raman said - I want him to perform this so that he himself removing iyer from you and accepting as bhalla...
Raman giving gifts to mihika, sarika very sweet...
hayee waist chain again, first night superbHeart...

shavi each and every riturals perfectly shown, detailed of it and explanation was just marvelous, single thing u have wrote didnt miss it...very well written...

ok this is one the awesome story u have tried a very different concept that was a challenge to you, but u succeeded in it, the way story progressed was fab...
in all phases it may emotional, romantic..etc ur were too good...
u have really done justice to all the character and LOVE IS ALWAYS DIVINE  and brilliantly writtenStar...

Thank u so much for mentioning my name, its really sweet of uHug...

Edited by Akshatha19 - 19 January 2015 at 10:34am
SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 6:34am | IP Logged
You finished this part with mariage.
But nice one without extending .
Each ritual is explained well.
It was really nice reading it buddy.
Waiting for your next ss to start.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jinverashravani_2311

.SSSS. Goldie
.SSSS.
.SSSS.

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 6:42am | IP Logged
res
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Will unres some day soon.. after reading all chapters.. sry for doing this i just wanted to comment on first page of your last chapter lol.. by the way cgrts on completing the story :)

Edited by Spana_stylo - 19 January 2015 at 6:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jinverashravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 19 January 2015 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAKIV-RAM

You finished this part with mariage.
But nice one without extending .
Each ritual is explained well.
It was really nice reading it buddy.
Waiting for your next ss to start.

glad u enjoyed it...
i dont want it to extend...

nd it takes tym to come bak vikas...this tym with OS and TS only...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SAKIVIAM

Go to top