Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS: Love is divine...epilouge on 134 (Page 122)

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Chapter-25

Note: not proof read... avoid mistakes...

Raman is very hungry and waiting for ishu to have lunch together... but there is no sign of her... he is getting irritated by each passing minute... mihir and romi ask gim to have food but he denies saying he will be eating with ishu only... romi and mihir wantedly praises food so that they can irritate raman more and here raman is irritating too... he moves out from their...

Toshiji says to ishu that she will feed her but she denies saying I will eat with raman... to which toshiji teases by saying its best way to make husbands dance on our tunes... we cant do any thing due to mehendi and they have to every thing we order... toshiji says don't leave this chance enjoy... she gives food plate to ishu and allows her to meet raman... raman who is coming down sees ishu with food plate and says why are you late...?? Iam waiting for you... to which she says iam sorry actually mummyji feed me... so iam late and iam bringing food for you...(ishu starts playing with raman...) raman asks her how can eat food with out me...?? To which she says how can say mummyji that raman will feed me or I will only with raman's hands... raman looses his control and in an irritating tone says if you have told her... she could have allowed you eat with me... and whats the problem in saying you are my would be wife you have rights to eat food with me... ishu is completely enjoying raman's temper... okay lets go to room.. you have food and I will be there with you until you complete... to which raman says I am not hungry and I don't want any food... and leaves to his room...

Ishu enters his room and says I never tought you will fail like this... how you tought I will eat food without you... you didn't understand me raman till now... to which he says stop playing... you go and enjoy your rituals... iam wont eat food... now leave the room... ishu keeps food on the table and hugs raman from back without disturbing her mehendi... Says you look very hot in anger... and please don't waste more time iam very hungry... to which he turns to her and says who you started teasing me... you know I am very hungry na... to which I want to level the scores of your romance with my teasings so I have done that... he says you cant level the scores because now you cant imagine what I will be doing to you and starts kissing her lips and biting her lower lip very hardly she yelps in pain but he is no way to leave her... while his mouth was busy in kissing her...his hands are travelling around her waist and starts pinching her waist... ishu is trying her best to get out of him but he is making hell difficult for her... the much she is trying...the more he is kissing, squeezing her waist and making more difficult... even ishu's hands cant help her... she gave on him and enjoying his romantic tortres of pain... he levaes her lips but he starts kissing her shoulders and trying to move the dress on her shoulder... and his hands are untying her dori... to which says pleads raman to leave but he is on his mission of making his scores more high... ishu pleadingly says I wont tease you and I wont make you angry... he smiles and leaves her...ishu asks him to set her dress to which iam intrested in removing it... if I keep my hands on you again then your dress will leave your body... she beats him with elbow and says please do it...I cant go out like this... to which he says then you have compensate me... she is getting angry but she cant do any thing now.. so she says okay but please set the dress... he ties her dori and sets dress and hair... she says about his compensation to which he says you will apply haldi to me infront all... she says NO but he says you have to... she scolds him but he says don't even think to mess with me... 

She cutely pouts to him and says feed me now iam very hungry... he says fine and makes her to sit on his lap and starts feeding her and simultaneously he too eats with her... ishu is about to leave after having food but he says will you leave like this...?? She replies him by saying why are asking like that to which he shows her image in mirrior and she gets to know that lip stick is faded out... she angrily looks at him and says now what should I do... he says shall I kiss you once more... she replies by saying its not funny raman... to which he says wait I will adjust it and stats adjusting her lipstick... he very keenly adjusting it and she is drooling over him and his gestures... he snaps her out of toughts and says you can drool over me life long now go... she smiles at him and leaves the room...

They rest for 2 hours and starts preparing for sangeet... mimi and romika plans how to get ishra on stage... and discuss it with elders... they all agree and selects KABHI JO BADAL BARSE...song

Raman, mihir and romi gets ready in their sherwani... raman's blue with white... romi completely white and mihir in red... and they compliment each other and raman is completely dashing...and hot...

Ishu, sarika and mihika gets ready... ishu is blue in parrot green combo... sarika is yellow and white... mihika in gold and peach combo... mihir and romi calls mihika and sarika to ask their gifts... to which they say they are ready for it... mihir says you will help me in every thing butby being raman's side but mihika says NO but he says you have to do it... no choice for you... romi says the same to sarika that you will be helping me by being ishu's side... she deliberately agrees...

Sangeet starts with romika performing on SAAS MERI SAAS MILI THO song from jab tak hain jaan movie... continues with mimi MANVA LAAGE song from happy new year...

After their performances they join and says the surprise... its skit performing mr.&mrs.bhalla as ishra and mr.&mrs.arora as mimi... they back ground is similar like the place where ishra met... they see each other and remember their first meet... mr.bhalla hugs mrs. Bhalla like raman hugged and calling her mihika... ishra complete lost in their first moment of life and skit continues till raman teasing mihika and how raman manofy mihika by gifting her... when ishra are relishing their beautiful moment mr.&mrs. Arora drags ishra on stage... and they leave the stage with mr.&mrs.bhalla... mimi and romika announces saying now a romantic performance by ishra and plays KABHI JO BADAL BHARSE song... ishra without any choice starts dancing and lost in each other... they come out of their trance by hearing claps from audience...

After sangeet ishra thanks their parents  for their beautiful performance and how they enjoyed their very first moment of life... 

Mihir says we will have boys night out... to which romi agrees but raman says iam not intrested...  romi says are planning to spend night with ishita... to which he says not like that... romi says then its final we will spend our night and drink... sarika knows about their plan and informs mihika the same... to which she says then we will also hang out and enjoy... ishu knows that raman will come for sure so she denies by saying I want to sleep but mihika says don't spoil our plans... just join us... 

Mihika drags ishu mobile their romi takes raman's... ishra are feeling guilty for not informing each other and here they are not intrested in these stupid hang out... mihika asks to sarika that message romi that we are coming them to woo them... she asks what to which he says we will surprise them by wooing them with our sexiness... so that we can make them to dance on our tunes... sarika says fine and says not like this... sarika and mihika wears knee length short dresses that too shoulderless... they forces ishu to wear... ishu after lot of efforts wears black dress, sarika in red and mihika in yellow... they three takes selfie with cute pouts individually and send s their spouses... romi and mihir wants to meet them immediately... raman didn't see ishu's photo till now asks why they are going to which they say check your mobile once... he checks it and see ishu wearing black shoulder less dress... and opens his mouth in a perfect O'... romi messages to sarika to meet him... she starts her nakhra by saying if you with draw the challenge of morning... then I will meet you... romi with no choice agrees to her... even mihika does same with mihir... raman messages to ishu to come to room... all three agrees to their spouses and says lest enjoy night with them and fulfil our demands... 

Romika are in romi's room... mimi in their room and ishra in their room... romi propses to sarika privately with a ring which he took when they went for ishra's shopping... and says her that I spoke my parents we will be getting married soon... she immediately hugs romi and says I LOVE YOU... and you are wonderful and gives him a passionate kiss on his lips... mihika says mihir that you will always listen to me and you wont demand or blackmail me... mihir who was dying to make love to his wife accepts all her demands and starts his love making with his wife...

Ishu asks raman how she is looking raman scolds her... by saying why did you this short dress... I never asked you to wear it... ishu gets hurt and says mihika and sarika forced me... I am not intrested in wearing it and turns... raman just hugs and says you know iam possessive about you...and only I want to see you like this... iam sorry iam over reacted... ishu laughs by saying I LOVE YOU SO MUCH and I LOVE YOUR ROMANCE MORE when you are angry... and starts kissing him and pushes him on bed to which he says some one want to their wedding night now itself to which she says nothing like that... and says I will change and come... to which he drags her and says I want a dance from you in this dress... he obliges and dances for chamak chalo song from ra.one... raman cant control himself by seeing her moves joins her with in seconds and says you drive me crazy... and starts kissing her back... and continues their romance by kissing and giving love bites to each other... they did not recognise when then landed on bed and dose off...

P.S: sorry if iam making any mistakes in rituals...and if not reach your expcetations...

P.S.S: waitng for comments and criticism...

P.S.S: for pm's to my updates send buddy to ---------------shavi2711

NEXT PART

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4262106&TPN=127

Edited by shavi2311 - 21 January 2015 at 12:30am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

rashmiaroraAmritashettyuffmotiishra7simplipu123khizrahere001smartyy321friendofallekta979sangeethbalaagneeputrarupzgalLurajiyaa02N.R.RonaavianaDilshikaeviltwin_14Tc_Tccutie782sahibasharmaDivancrazeVENBAcharlie1950smilydearrnarayanankita_sidanaSuryaIshraholicpari_goyalJniISHRA83sulochana90hana_ypri12avni_19peg_pionneAkshatha19RomComFanRayalandishra123SAKIVIAMsweet scorpiousaonly.Jayashree.

sulochana90 IF-Dazzler
sulochana90
sulochana90

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 6:29am | IP Logged
wow such a lovely update
yay yay yay 1 quarter down happy 25 chapter
loved the way ishu was teasing raman
how i wish to see it in real... wow the sangeet part was superb
and guilt for not informing each other... 
fab idea was the sexy angry raman wala part... ishu hugging him from behind...
thank you for the amazing update 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hana_yshravani_2311

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 6:29am | IP Logged
nice one buddy.
Ishra's romantinc moments 
Ishita can't win against Raman.
Waiting for next part

Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 18 January 2015 at 8:09am

hana_yshravani_2311

SuryaIshraholic IF-Dazzler
SuryaIshraholic
SuryaIshraholic

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Wat 2 say dear...
Finding wrds 2 described it... .
Only I can say I'm enyng evry bit of dere rituals nd romance of al trio jodis..
Fantastic prt

hana_yshravani_2311

pri12 IF-Rockerz
pri12
pri12

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 6:34am | IP Logged
awsome...

hana_yshravani_2311

Ishradivani Senior Member
Ishradivani
Ishradivani

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Again a super update inka romance toh khatam hone ka naam hi nahi lete hai hope we get this in show atleast simple ishra type romance. ishu teasing raman was super n raman toh out of the world. evrybit was so nice enjoyed evrythng romika n mimi also vry gud . waiting for nxt part

hana_yshravani_2311

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Thats the best part of mehandi...getting your spouse make you eat...so glad u kept that
and how could Raman leave the opportunity of teasing her that too wen she is in helpless state
applyimg haldi haan?? Intersting
wow...beautiful dance and skit performance
omg...boys night out ka girls ne kiya kabara
i kmew this punjabi puttar...ppssessiveness is his ego...khud dekhna hai bsss
so romantic ending
good job shavi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SuryaIshraholicshravani_2311avni_19hana_y

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 18 January 2015 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sulochana90

wow such a lovely update
yay yay yay 1 quarter down happy 25 chapter
loved the way ishu was teasing raman
how i wish to see it in real... wow the sangeet part was superb
and guilt for not informing each other...
fab idea was the sexy angry raman wala part... ishu hugging him from behind...
thank you for the amazing update

Thank u so much...
Sucesfuly quater parts completd...

Go to top