Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS: Love is divine...epilouge on 134 (Page 116)

.SSSS. Goldie
.SSSS.
.SSSS.

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shavi2311

Originally posted by Spana_stylo

CONGRATS on crossing 100 pages  Clap  you go girl Thumbs Up

I have to read so many updates of this story...Will read them soon

Thank you for all the pms dear :)

thank u so much...

read wen u r free... but updte ur stry yar... eagrly waitng...

I know right? that was at critical point I've to write some thing about past.. I've to connect some clues that I've left in the previous updates.. and I've to keep in mind about next 2 or  3 updates to write that..

This is the reason why its getting late  besides my exams n my health are other reasons :(

Will update it ASAP but I can promise  everything will be interesting nxt update onwards  xoxo

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 7:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shavi2311

CONGRATS on crossing 100 pages  Clap  you go girl Thumbs Up

I have to read so many updates of this story...Will read them soon

Thank you for all the pms dear :)

thank u so much...

read wen u r free... but updte ur stry yar... eagrly waitng...

I know right? that was at critical point I've to write some thing about past.. I've to connect some clues that I've left in the previous updates.. and I've to keep in mind about next 2 or  3 updates to write that..

This is the reason why its getting late  besides my exams n my health are other reasons :(

Will update it ASAP but I can promise  everything will be interesting nxt update onwards  xoxo

oh okay...tc of ur health...

i think ruhi is ishra's baby...

but i vl b waitng fr updte...

need long updtes wen u updte...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SSSS.

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Chapter-24

Note: Not proof read... ignore mistakes...

Ishu is spell bound by sudden kiss of on her waist... ishu looks raman angrily but he winks at her and says don't challenge me... you even  don't what can I do to prove win the challenge... ishu is about to leave but raman holds her hand and orders her to bring food as he is very hungry... ishu is angry for his romantic antics and says iam not maid to bring... go and bring yourself... to which he calls Mr.&Mrs. Arora and complains about ishu saying she is not respcting her husband... toshiji comes in support of ishu and says my daughter wont listen to your demands... better behave properly with her... ishu winks at raman as she got her mother support... raman says kya jama aagaya...bte ki hi data rahi hain mama ne tho...( what a trend... my mother is taunting me instead of her daughter in law) and says I wont eat food but mihika says to ishu to bring food to raman but mihir says why should my sister bring food... she wont bring... tell romi to bring food to your brother... mimi starts arguing and raman and romi enjoying... ishu and sarika wants to stop their argument but there is no use... ishu looks towards raman who is enjoying their fight and asks her to bring food but she says if they stop arguing then she will bring... raman nods in a yes... he acts like calling some one and saying the ornament which I ordered for my bhabhi is ready right...?? Iam sending my manager you that to him and send remaining ornaments too... mihika hearing ornaments stop arguing with mihir and turns towards raman and asks did you ordered new necklace for me...?? He says as you are perfoming rituals from my side so mihir ordered  gift for you... specially for you designer set from one your favourite designers... she smiles and thanks mihir... mihir also thanks raman... ishu is about to get food but mihika says I will join you... I will get food for mihir also... mihika drags sarika too and they left... mihir hugs raman and says you are the best... I know iam the BEST but now you have to order her... my phone is fake... he is angry at raman for fake phone call and about to dial jeweller number but the ornaments arrived... raman took the ornaments and he keeps ishu's with her and gives sarika's nd mihika's to mihir and romi respectively... mihir asked you said phone call is fake...?? I have already ordered them but I don't when they will arrive so stop your fight I did a drama and they arrived so enjoy... mihika will feed you now and you can asks any gift which she did not planned for you...? So enjoy your chance with her... she listen to you... and you can demand what ever you want... romi comes sayings o what you are planning to ask ishita...?? To which raman says I didn't want any thing from her...I just want to give this set... so that she can wear for function... when we are setting sarees and sets yesterday she did not suitable for one... so I ordered for her... to surprise I just want to keep a small fight with her so I told her to bring food... romi and mihir says don't say this infront of mihika and sarika... they will kill us for not helping them and living like you love ishita... he says fine and they comes with food... raman asks ishita to feed her but she denies... raman makes her sit on her lap infont of mimi and sarika... ishu is about to leave but romi comments by saying your romance never ends... to which he raise his eye brows and asks the matter to which romi we recorded your romantic antics when you are atking blessings... ishu feels shy but raman glares angrily at them... mihir and romi think they have gone but raman says till now you did only this thing best in your life... thank you so much... and asks him to give recording... mimi, romika nd ishu confused by his behaviour to which he says iam not angry...and why should be... I can enjoy this recordings which I can relish life long... he tooks the recrding and says i will continue my romantic antics with ishu and you should support me and get record like this only... ishu beats him and leaves the place with food... mihir says go and manofy her to which he says it's a nano second work... you guys enjoy your food...I will enjoy my special meal with her... romi and mihir give sets to mihika and sarika... they are very happy but mihir and romi wantedly asks where are their gifts... mihika and sarika becomes sad and says you tell us what do you want... to which mihir and romi think for some time and says we will tell when time comes... for now we will have food together...

Raman reaches ishu... holds her elbow and says sorry... ishu is still not convienced... she is okay with idea of challenging raman but recording of it... she is shy about it... raman says I know you are not convient with recording our special moments but it will be worth when we see them and relish times of it... I want to make your pre wedding ritual special with all my romantic antics and these recordings will always remains us of this wonderful time of our life... so please don't be angry... to which she smiles at him and feeds food to him... They feed each other...and raman gives set to her by saying it will suit on your dress which we left yesterday as we didnt  any suitable for that... she says why did you ordered...?? I can adjust with some other but he says open it... she gets shock by seeing it... he says get ready to face like this shocks from me... to which he says when did you took this... I didn't even noticed... That's RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA... and I can make any thing for Mrs.bhalla... (he actually took her mother jewellery and asked jeweller to make changes according to her dress...) she kisses him... you are the best hubby... he says iam... I know how much you are intrested to wear you mom jewellery so I made according to your wish... and the gift I get was the best when I see this smile on you...

They join mimi and romika... they show their sets to ishu and she shows her set to them... they praise their partners for such gifts... with hustle of preparations for next the day passes... they made some calls to some relatives and DJ's for mehendi... they all gather for dinner and elders instruct them to to check on all... and don't disturb  ishra for any thing... as they will be busy in romancing with each other... ishu feels shy and says this is not fair... as if these four are not enough you too joined them... they all laugh and ishra goes to their room...

Mimi and romika asks mr.&mrs bhalla to perform a skit for ishra of their first meeting... and tells mr&mrs arora too acts as well... so they have decided that ishra will be performed by mr&mrs bhalla... mimi will be performed by mr&mrs arora... and this will be surprise to ishra...

All planned every thing for mehendi and sangeet and very excited for it... they leave their rooms...  ishu comes to raman and rests on his shoulder... and he keeps his hand around her and asks what the matter...?? She says nothing but relishing today's events... he smiles at her... she turns to him and says what you are thinking... iam thinking how to romance you tomorrow... and you will keep mehendi too so I can make many things with and you cant do any thing as bride's mehendi is very important ritual... so I have full chance of romancing you... she says we will see and sleeps by holding him...

Mr. & Mrs. Arora... Mr.&mrs.bhalla are practicing their skit secretly... romika and mimi are practicing their dances... ishra comes and asks about elders...they says they went out for some important work... and asks on which song you guys are dancing... to which they says till now they are not decided and whats the need of us to dance... you guys will dance and we will enjoy... to which they say its better you choose song to dance or else we will some random song  and we will push both of on stage... ishra didn't bother about their warning and says we will enjoy all our functions... we wont dance... mean while toshiji and mrs.arora comes and asks all girls to get ready and in mehendi boys are not allowed so you guys be in your rooms till evening... ishu winks at raman and whispers now I will see how will you romance in mehendi... to which he says just wait and watch...

All girls get ready in their lehanga's... ishu wearing combo of gold nd red... and about keep her jewellery but raman's comes to her room...sarika goes out by him but mihika is admant of not meeting them and he stops raman outside... so raman says to her its better you allow me if not I will come to mehendi and tease you in front of you friends...she takes it litely and says you cant come and u cant do any thing... to which he says I can do any thing and shows the video mimi (which he recorded at the tym of mimi's pre wedding rituals... when ishra and mimi went to pub) mihika says when did you record this...?? He says when went to celebrate after knowing your marriage date... and the video has mihika's actions when she is talli... mihika asks him to delete to which he says then allow me... first delete it... he deletes it and mihika allows him to go...

Ishu is busy in fixing ear rings but he comes to her and keeps ear rings, maang teeka, neck lace and he even wear bangles to her... ishu is about keep her waist chain but he says I never gave you permission to keep this and takes in to his hand and keeps on ishu's waist... ishu is expecting some romance fom him he just tease her with his fingers and hugs grom behind and shows her in mirror... he is still hugging and she looking extrmly pretty and all her gold and ruby jewellery complementing her red and gold lehanga... she very shy but having in his hands making her more happy and comfortable... he kisses her on her fore head and says get ready to face me in mehendi... I will be there for sure... and I will kiss your hands without knowing anyone... she blushes and says Mrs.raman bhalla will be waitng for you...

Ishu is goes out and joins sarika and mihika... even sarika and mihika are looking beautiful in their white and blue lehanga's which is very richly embriaded... mihira nd romi comes out and sees them... they cant even takes eyes from them... mr.bhalla and mr.aroar clear their throats and tells ishu, mihika and sarika to go down... as all arrangements are done and their mother's are waiting for them...

They decorated their living area with red and white combo... its simple and elegant... as red is considered auspicious for mehendi... toshiji first applies mehendi to her by starting the ritual... dhol playing and some ladies are dancing according to dhol... mihika, sarika and ishu are busy with their mehendi... Mehendi asks girl ask ishu the groom name she is about to say but raman comes from kitchen area( don't ask logic how raman came from kitchen area...) and says write AKDU... all shoot draggers at raman but toshiji is first to speak and scold him for coming to which he says its not my mistake... ishu is not attending calls and manager needs her signatures so he came to home.. he came to me and asked said about ishu is taking calls and asked to sign these papers... toshiji gets cool and says she cant sign as she applied mehendi but raman takes her hands in his as hand overing papers and kisses her hands... romi who is in upstairs recods their moment...  ishu gets next shcok of today and smiles at him... she says I will sign these papers at night and we will send them tomorrow...  raman goes from their and ishu says to write RAMAN... in mehendi...  sarika and mihika too asks to writ mihir and romi respectively...

P.S: sorry if iam making any mistakes in rituals...and if not reach your expcetations...

P.S.S: waitng for comments and criticism...

P.S.S: for pm's to my updates send buddy to ---------------shavi2711

NEXT PART

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4262106&TPN=122

Edited by shavi2311 - 21 January 2015 at 12:20am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

rashmiaroraAmritashettyuffmotiishra7Rehanajawedsmartyy321bush123ekta979sangeethbalamalar3agneeputraJinveraDilshikaSimmideepakeviltwin_14DT_Fancutie782N.R.RonarupzgalPravalliTc_Tc-DivAn-charlie1950sahibasharmaVENBArnarayanankita_sidanaAnum_sayspari_goyalSuryaIshraholicssss97sulochana90teja21hana_yavni_19-AmalAziz-peg_pionneAkshatha19RomComFanRayalandishra123sweet scorpio--HANISA---Mrinalini-.Jayashree.

-DivAn- Goldie
-DivAn-
-DivAn-

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Res
Good Update..
Loved the siblings Teasing session..
Loved IshRa's Romance..
Waiting for next update..

Edited by ..DiVan.. - 17 January 2015 at 8:27am

shravani_2311

Akshatha19 IF-Rockerz
Akshatha19
Akshatha19

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged
beautiful update...
Raman naughtiness reaching new highs day by day...
The support ishita is getting from family is awesome, 
raman is too clever brought necklace set before fight that's too cool, feeding each other small gestures bring immense happiness... 
Raman is taking each and every single thing so careful that her wishes just wonderful...
everyone is planning surprise to ishra so nice, Raman is making ishita ready hayeeDay DreamingHeart...
finally raman starts his antics in mehandi ceremony too...
Romi is taking all the videos oh!!

waiting next update...
continue soon...

Edited by Akshatha19 - 17 January 2015 at 9:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311ishra123

avni_19 IF-Rockerz
avni_19
avni_19

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Awesummm fun update! Loved it totally!
Beautifully written!

Cont soon!

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..DiVan..

Res
Good Update..
Loved the siblings Teasing session..
Loved IshRa's Romance..
Waiting for next update..

thank u...
shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 17 January 2015 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akshatha19

beautiful update...
Raman naughtiness reaching new highs day by day...
The support ishita is getting from family is awesome, 
raman is too clever brought necklace set before fight that's too cool, feeding each other small gestures bring immense happiness... 
Raman is taking each and every single thing so careful that her wishes just wonderful...
everyone is planning surprise to ishra so nice, Raman is making ishita ready hayeeDay DreamingHeart...
finally raman starts his antics in mehandi ceremony too...
Romi is taking all the videos oh!!

waiting next update...
continue soon...

raman nd his antics never ends...
thank u so much yar...u r comnts always mak me smile...

Akshatha19

Go to top