Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS: Love is divine...epilouge on 134 (Page 11)

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Chapter-3:

Note: not proof read...it's a boring part...bear it...

Scene starts with ishu convo...wer she starts asking mihir abt current projects nd the stocks...mimi nd ishu engrossed in the convo...raman is bsy with in the cell...he is nt caring abt anu thing wht thy are speaking...he is engrossed in work nd thy are busy in stocks, new produts launch, projects...ishu asks abt stock value nd mimi gives bt raman intefers and says xact value...ishu gets surprised nd looks at him...bt mimi knows abt him so thy keep quiet...

Ishu asks if he is searching in net...to vch he says I dnt do such type of things...I ahv ears nd eyes...I listen with my ears nd I continue my work with eyes...nd I gathr all business info daily...bt on weeknds I vl keep myself away...this mimi wont are lazy som tyms bt iam not...he turns to mimi nd says im leaving...u guys continue ur business talks...sorry bt I want to njy my weekend...Mihir tries to stop him bt he says I cant waste my weekend...he says bye to all and leaves...

Mihir asks ishu tht did raman do any mistake...she says no...thn y u are giving him tht type of work...I knw I nevr interfrd in ur work style bt raman is comptly diffrnt nd iam asking bcoz of his intelligence bt nt my friend...mihir don't be dis formal...raman kuch nahi kiya(he didn't do any mistake...) to be frank firstly I mis understood him bt I liked his work style so testing his paitnce that's it...nd I have to ask u one thing...wer is his girl friend...??

Mihir says he jst palyed a prank...don't concentrate on his pranks...to vch ishu says no he si really in love...may b she is nt with hm or som thng else bt he is nt lying in this matter...I watch him in office he will talk with gals with never seen him like this.wen he saying abt his girl friend...he is comptly diffrnt...mihir says leave it yar...we are habituatd thts the reasn we knw his pranks nd u r new so u vl get habituated... mihika says lest hav a game...thy play fr som tym nd leaves...

Monday Morning In Office:

Ishu continues giving all basic works to raman, he gets irritated bt do's it...he is going trough other employees work also...nd helps them with their work...he continues his masti nd flirting with gals bt nevr neglects work nd always be on time...

Raman hears ishu scolding someone due to mistake in project report...nd bashes him very rudely...the shout of her is audible in complete office... raman thinks hw I tought she is nt arrogant...she is more than arrogant...nd comes to employee to ask the issue...he shows it nd raman says he wil help him...he makes the report perfct nd handovers...nd says asks fr this reasn she bashed u...employes nods in a yes...to vch raman asks did she do this with evry employee...to vch the employee replies...madam wont tolerate any single mistake eithr it is small r big... the work shld be perfct...

Every day raman use to get basic work nd its became routine fr him to get basic work and  hear her scoldings  to different employess...it continued fr a week... nd he comes to meet mihir in the club during weeknd bt he is nt there...he is about to leave bt notices ishita...he greets her thy talk fr som tym nd asks abt mimi...she says she too dont knw nd waitng fr thm...

Raman asks ishu to hav a match with him...first she didn't agree bt aftr som tym raman challenges her...to vch she agrees nd says wining person wht thy ask others...he says okay nd thy strt the game...

Game goes on very intresting nd thy are competing with each other...til nw any one didn't miss the ball for single tym...thy are comptly engrossed in the game... mean while mimi enters nd mihir calls raman frm behind...he turns towards mihir nd misses the ball...nd ishu shouts in excitmnt...tht she won...raman scolds mihir fr making him loose the game...he asks ishu tht wt she want him to do... ishu says I vl ask wen tym comes nt nw...nd proceeds towards mihika...

Mimi nd ishra tak their seats raman is lost nd he is cursing himself for loosing...trio are busy in their talks nd mihir notices raman nd says sorry...I know u hate loosing nd nw I became reason for it... raman says he is angry on himself...I knw its u calling me...I can easily guess it nd can answer u with out turning towards u...bt I did do it...thts the reason im lost nd iam angry on myself...

Raman to lighten up strats pulling mihika...arey aaj bhabiji blush kar rahi hain...( bhabhi is looking very pretty today...nd blushing too...) whts so special asked raman...mihika blushes more nd raman took his oppurunty nd says did my bro did any sexy thing to you...nd winks at her...to vch she beats him playfully nd says marriage date is fixed... Ishra are surprised nd asks wen this happened...thy say today morning thts the reasn thy are late...nd its aftr a month...thy congrataulate mimi...nd raman asks fr a party...

Mimi says to night...nd thy decide to meet in the pub...thy reach the pub @9pm nd dress code is comptly westrn... Mihir in casuals...mihka in short dress coverd till her knees...raman wearing whte t-shrt nd blue jeans...looking very handsom nd dashing...ishu in sky blue color dress til knee length...nd shoulder less...she is xtrmly hot...thy enter pub...

Raman nd mihir got the drinks...to ishu nd mihika... ishra's taste is similar in drnks...mimi goes to dance floor...ishra are left alone...mean while some gal comes nd asks raman fr a dance...he sees at ishu...he don't want to leave her alone...bt she gives comfortable look to him nd he goes with her... Raman is comptly in dancing mood...ishu sees th njying nd a lone tear escapr frm her eyes...mihir pulls ishu to dance floor...ishu nd mihir...raman nd mihika njys...nd party late night...ishra are on their sense bt mimi became ful talli...thy keep on blabbering abt their romantic momnts, hw thy propsed each other nd hw thy teasd each other...ishra laughs hearing to thm bt raman records it in his phone...ishu asks y he is doing tht...to vch he says..hw can I leave a chance to pull mihika...she says u r too bad...to vch raman says... its nt any crime...nd pulling my loved one's is my best njymnt...wen it comes to mihika its even more...

Next week...

It's a busy week in office...all are busy in submitting final reports, evry department in office is busy due to the dead line...to raman's suprse he don't hv any work bt he is helping them in evry thing...evry are impresd by raman...nd all befr submisn evry one ask raman fr final decsn...ishu is observing evry thng frm her cabin...bt keeps calm...

At last day of week...one employee on leave nd it is assigned to raman...he is comptly new on it...so he works on it comptly with in the short tym nd moves to confrnce room... unfortunately he shld give the presentation...he strts it bt in the middle of the presentation he notices ishu nd gets surprised... he in his wild dreams nt evn think tht ishu wil b his CEO...he comptly forgots in vch task he is...seeing ishu in office attire with knee length frock, whte shrt nd blazer tht too with spects...comptly profesnal no smile no xprsn...he is taken aback...

Precap: ishu saying her past to raman nd reaminds him abt their challenge...

P.S: lik the prolouge fr PM's...

NEXT PART:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4262106&TPN=15

Edited by shavi2311 - 20 January 2015 at 6:41am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

bertAmritashettyuffmotimnpl52008Madhurima93ishra7samisukiArdorsmartyy321friendofallekta979pariyansweety_virgo1sangeethbalamalar3avianaDilshikarupzgaleviltwin_14N.R.RonaDT_Fanjiyaa02kathyinaeanoos123Tc_Tckrish77AngelSREE.SSSS.sahibasharmaVENBAcharlie1950SuryaIshraholicJniISHRA83desire_nikkiAnum_says9900Fanaahjanani_divanAkshatha19swathinavni_19hana_yRayalandishra123sweety_10SAKIVIAM--HANISA--Aru.Divan.chiquitita.mamtasingla.Jayashree.usaonly

karanlaksh Senior Member
karanlaksh
karanlaksh

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
nice
continue soon
thanks for PM
 oh I can't like ur post hope some technical problem sorry

Edited by lazeema - 27 December 2014 at 9:13am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311

aviana Senior Member
aviana
aviana

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
wow yaar amazing update.eagerly waiting fr next update . i think u stoped at d wrong time update soon

shravani_2311

Amaranthus Groupbie
Amaranthus
Amaranthus

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Hey very interesting update   thanks fr pm

shravani_2311

avni_19 IF-Rockerz
avni_19
avni_19

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
heyyy dear, its not boring.. infact i enjoyed reading! i was imagining their dance at pub, nokhjhoks, even the game! superbly written!
cont soon! :D

shravani_2311

prachi_vrushan IF-Sizzlerz
prachi_vrushan
prachi_vrushan

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged
awesome update so finally he get that ishu is his CEO

shravani_2311

Ishradivani Senior Member
Ishradivani
Ishradivani

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Nice one so finally ishu is revealed just waiting when they will cone close to each other locely work keep continuing thanks for pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishra7shravani_2311

ishra7 Newbie
ishra7
ishra7

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
It's really nice good start

shravani_2311

Go to top