Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ishra SS: Love is divine...epilouge on 134 (Page 109)

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avni_19

Awesum update! Finally Ishra cleared the air!
Loved it.
Cont soon... waiting for the next part!

thanks...

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 15 January 2015 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RomComFan

What a lovely update, thanks so much for the PM!

Love that Ishu is getting so much more open about her feelings and the ISHRA cuteness.

Can't wait for the wedding prep  and your next update.Smile

thanks...
hana_y IF-Rockerz
hana_y
hana_y

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Awesome update i love it i wanted you yo do where both get angry n here you did it love how she was jealous n possesive too you are too good office romance too was good the sorry too . Cont now wed wow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hana_y

Awesome update i love it i wanted you yo do where both get angry n here you did it love how she was jealous n possesive too you are too good office romance too was good the sorry too . Cont now wed wow

thank u...
im happy tht u liked it...
--Rashmi--- Goldie
--Rashmi---
--Rashmi---

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Oh wow. Jelouse ishu. Loved their fight and romance. Beautiful update dr. Love it.
Update sn and Tnx 4 pm.
PS. I wont b able 2 comment or like all the updates coz I'm vry busy till august. So don't log in 2 my IF account regulary like b4. Bt I surely read all updates without log in and once I log in I surely comment on them. So plz DON'T STOP pm me.

shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RMGT

Oh wow. Jelouse ishu. Loved their fight and romance. Beautiful update dr. Love it.
Update sn and Tnx 4 pm.
PS. I wont b able 2 comment or like all the updates coz I'm vry busy till august. So don't log in 2 my IF account regulary like b4. Bt I surely read all updates without log in and once I log in I surely comment on them. So plz DON'T STOP pm me.

thanks fr comnting...
no issues in tht...

nd im finishing updte in few parts may b lessthn five parts...
i wont stop pming u...

--Rashmi---

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 6:21am | IP Logged

Chapter-23

Note : Not Proof read... avoid mistakes...

Scenes starts with romi saying if you want to spend time with ishita then use this chance... for sure auntyji will not allow you and ishita to meet each other once the rituals starts... he calms romi by saying no one can stop me from meeting my wife if I want to meet her... to which mimi says yea romi we have seen trailor in office... how they are romancing and didn't even bothered... ishu embrases and raman the office is mine... cant I romance my wife...?? And indicating mimi says as you guys never enjoyed in office...?? They keep quiet romi is about to tease but raman says don't you dare to open your mouth... it's a matter of seconds for me to know what you are doing in the office with sarika... as they are my colleaugues... romi shuts his mouth and raman asks ishita do ypu have any thing to say... to which she says iam happy raman... I don't hav anything to say to which raman says listen ishita you are a tamilian... and all wedding rituals are taking palce in Punjabi style... so I want to ask you that do you me talk to mom and dad... so that we can perform rituals or we can follow completely tamil rituals... ishu eyes get wet nad this is noticed by everyone ... raman immediately comes to her and wipes her tears and kisses her on forehead... she says what you want tamilian or Punjabi rituals...?? To which raman says I need direct marriage either it is Punjabi or tamilian... because I am intrested in some other after marriage and winks at her...all understand his intentions and mihika says I will make sur that we wont meet you ishu till marriage... don't challenge me bhabhiji... you cant win with RAMAN BHALLA... ishu says you guys stop teasing and ishu asks what you want raman... I accepted your family as mine and I have only your family... if mom use to there and ishu again again gets senti... she may tought of getting me married in tamil rituals but she is not there... and I want to get married to you the way you want... to which he says wait then let me search your rituals... if your rituals are less then we will follow yours... because I want us to get married us... in which tradition rituals will be less we will follow those... everyone laughs and ishita says raman... to which he says iam given this right to you... so its upto you... either Punjabi or tamilian... she thinks for a while and says Punjabi rituals... raman is not expcecting this he says are you sure ishita... wedding time is the most precious time for any girl and you are saying you want to have in Punjabi style... to which he smiles and says I want to become Punjabi dulhan for Punjabi munda ( I want become punajbi bride for a punajbi groom)... he smiles at her and hugs her tightly infront of them... all clear their throats but raman shut your eyes and give time for me to romance with my wife... ishu tries free herself but he says let them see... even they did with their loved ones many times... so they don't mind... ishu scolds him by saying you are useless... to which raman winks at her by saying im very useful in many things... now mihika teases by saying trailor dika diya hain kya...( did you shown her trailor) to which raman says no but I will show her now... ishu turns into beet root red... and hides in raman's chest... and mihika and sarika pulls her and asks her to face them but she is completely shy with raman's dialouges... and says iam getting sleep... and rushes to her room... raman sees her and laughs widely... mihir and romi says you are not leaving any chance... to which he says what to do guys... I cant see her sad or remembering her mom and cry... so I have to make all these antics... mihir says to raman that she is lucky to have you... to which he says we are lucky to have each other in life... she completes me every sense... romi says shall we plan nightout today... to which raman says not today... I want to spend time with her... tomorrow night for sure after office and shopping... we will hang out... every one agree and moves to their rooms... ishu waiting for raman in his room... he takes her hands into his and says I know you ar missing your parents and I really want to ask you... Shall I talk to your dad...?? To which she says NO... its true that iam missing them but I don't want my dad to come... If I see him again I remember my mom's death... so I don't want him to come to any rituals... I LOVE YOU RAMAN... you always kept my wishes before your's... IAM LUCKY TO HAVE YOU... he sided hugs her and says IAM LUCKY TO HAVE YOU... you even don't know how many sleelpless nights I spent just thinking you and want you by my side... I always wanted to feel you and kiss you... so and he stops...  to which she continues by saying you started learning my hand writing... raman is really amazed and says how can you know that... I didn't say this to anyone... she smiles and says... what you think of me...?? Cant I understand you that much... he smiles and kisses her on lips... she continues it by saying this is only chance we have because once rituals gets started I wont meet you... to which he says lets see what will happen at that time... and takes her to bed... continues kissing her... They slept by kissing each other...

Ishu wakes up first and their normal session of morning romance starts... raman wants to continue it for some more time but she says get ready soon and walks out of his room...

Ishra, mimi and romika day is very busy in the office... they completes their work by 3pm and meets at the mall for shopping... romi, mihir, raman left for their shopping leaving these three... mihika, sarika nd ishu starts their shopping but ishu is not intrested in selecting any thing... she keeps on saying one thing or the other for clothes they shown... Mihika nd sarika selects for themselves and mean while our three boys joins them... they completed their shopping and here the girls have slected only one... romi says how much will you take... We hav completed but you guys still on searching... to which mihika atleast we are searching and took one for us our bride didn't select any thing till now... raman sees her to which she says I don't know...iam not liking any thing... to which raman says I will select for you baby... you don't worry... and starts selecting ishu's dresses matching with his colors... mihika and sarika says learn some thing from him... how nicely he is selecting for ishu... you guys just taunt us... they complete shopping and moves to jeweller ishra select same type of rings for their engagement... even romi takes a ring without noticing it to sarika...they complete their works and reaches home at dinner time...

Toshiji and all elders discuss asks ishu about tamil rituals... first she don't understand any thing but she says I want to get married in Punjabi rituals... toshiji says but I want to welcome tamil bride and make her Punjabi bahu... to which ishu says... I want Punjabi rituals only and says finality with her voice... toshiji agress and gives some jewellery to her saying these some ancesistors and your mothers jewellery too... she always dreamt of your wedding and said many wishes of her... and says I want to wear your mom jewellery in each and every ritual... she hugs toshiji and says this is my best wedding gift... she too kisses ishu and says I know my daughter very well and what makes her happy... raman says you hav forgotten your son... she takes raman into embrace and says you don't know how much I love you and takes him in with ishu included in the hug...

They complete their dinner and toshiji instructs works to everyone and says I want every thing done on time... so you better don't hangout and move to your rooms... they silently move to their rooms and after 1 hour they tought of suprising raman by taking ishu to his room... mihika and sarika goes to ishu's room to pick her but they did not see her and search her but they couldnot find her... here romi and mihir are about to enter raman's room but they stop themselves after hearing giggles of ishu and raman... mihika nd sarika are about to say about ishu but they indicate about ishra in their room and toght of hearing their conversation...

THE DIALOUGE THEY HEAR SHOCK THEM ... and about to move to their rooms but raman opens door for getting some thing but he sees them... and asks them about their shocking faces but they cant say any thing and ishu comes to see them and asks.. but they kept quiet... ishu turns to bed by picking up some clothes and ornaments says to them I will keep this in my room and I will take rest after this... he nods...mihika and sarika goes after ishu and mihir and romi asks raman about what they heard... even sarika and mihika too asks... ishra laughs in their rooms and says we are talking about these clothes and jewllwery... romika and mimi heard Iam exhausted  and I want to sleep now... cant work more... ishra scolds them for thinking in another meaning... ishu, mihika nd sarika joins them in raman's room... they tought of enjoying and watching move but toshiji comes and scolds them... they silently moves to their rooms... ishu watches raman but he assures her they will sleep together... after some time raman comes to ishu's room and says we sleep here today but she NO I want to sleep in OUR ROOM... they moves to ishra's room and ishu says this last night from tomorrow I cant sleep with you.. to which raman says nothing can change our sleepings... we will sleep together only... now don't waste time and sleep...

The next morning is very different for ishra... its their first morning of pre wedding rituals... and they are very happy and their face reflecting their happiness and glow... they come to break fast by holding their hands with each other... toshiji says you are looking very pretty together and applies kala teeka( black mark) on ishra... to protect from evil eyes... the preperations for rokha starts in the house... At engagement time mihir presnts a nath( nose ring ) to ishu by saying it is one of our custom and I will perform all brother rituals from your side... romi says I will be on raman side... to which sarika says iam with ishu and mihika says iam with raman... mr &mrs arora performs rituals from ishu's side and mr.&mrs.bhalla from raman's side... they do thilak of raman and presnts gifts... mr&mrs bhalla covers ishu's head with pallu(red cloth) and keep gifts in her godh(red cloth)... they exchange rings and takes every one's blessings... when they bent down for blessings raman pinches ishu's waist she is about to shout but recognises it as raman's touch and pinches raman's hand while blessings... and winks at him... he smiles and says this is just beginning you cant even imagine what I will do in all rituals infront of others... she says you cant do anything but he says don't challenge me and kisses on her waist while moving to other for blessings... mimi and romika keeps quiet and takes photos and videos of raman's romantic antics...

P.S: comments and criticism are appreciated...

P.S.S: nath (nose ring) is given by bride's mother's bother(i.e.,mama of bride)  but here I don't want to drag those so I kept mihir to do some rituals... so don't take it wrong... sorry if I hurt anyone...

P.S.S. For PM's buddy me to this id-------- shavi2711

NEXT PART

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4262106&TPN=116

Edited by shavi2311 - 21 January 2015 at 12:19am

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

rashmiaroraVrushanierAmritashettyuffmotiishra7simplipu123ekta979mayamaya9smartyy321sangeethbalaeviltwin_14agneeputraDilshikasanyogitaprcrupzgalDT_FanTc_Tccutie782N.R.RonaVENBAcharlie1950Divancrazesmilydearsahibasharma--Rashmi---ankita_sidanapari_goyalsulochana90SuryaIshraholicpri12avni_19-AmalAziz-SAKIVIAMswathinAkshatha19RomComFan.chiquitita.sweet scorpio--HANISA---Mrinalini-.Jayashree.usaonlyMysticRiver

SAKIVIAM IF-Rockerz
SAKIVIAM
SAKIVIAM

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 6:46am | IP Logged
nice one buddy.
Punjabi style wedding then,
Raman did good by asking Ishu to choose.Best way would have been temple marriage one hour max.Idea nahe aaya bicharey ko.
Raman warning to Romi.ROFL
Raman ko koi rokhney waala bhe nahen.
Mihir aur Romi ko tho paagal banadega.
Finally they got engaged.

Waiting for next part

Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 16 January 2015 at 7:56am

shravani_2311

Go to top