Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: hana_y

awesome read wed part happy raman call ishita father now on epilouge wow awesome raman so caring huddy the flash back ruhi said to her papa is right n the way she shout at her faher wow love all part every things will miss this Os thx for this awesome os dear do another one sorry for late comment

Dnt b sorry yar...
Glad u liked it
VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant and lovely story...
One of the most beautiful Ishra story..
And i loved every part of it..
U have written the story in a most amazing way..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
The way u handled this story showed your brilliance in writing..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Come back soon with a new story of Ishra..😊😊
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: VENBA

Brilliant and lovely story...

One of the most beautiful Ishra story..
And i loved every part of it..
U have written the story in a most amazing way..πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
The way u handled this story showed your brilliance in writing..πŸ‘πŸ‘
Come back soon with a new story of Ishra..😊😊

thts very huge complimnts yar...

thank u so much...

wen i updte my new stories i vl pm u...
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pravalli

Nice story

thank u so much...
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Shavi !!!! I am back after what feels likes ages in your thread..
My sincere apologies for putting this on hold for so long.. It was today that i managed to read them completely without any disturbance...

I must say this story is quiet an achievement by itself cos of the storyline plus the desriptions you give every time kept getting better with every chapter. I meant the fine nuances. Kudos to you for that πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Esp during the wedding and the events before that... IshRa romance.. Haiyeee 😳😳.. How much both of them love each other. The way you have shown that. kaash show mein bhi kuch na kuch dikhathe hain.. .. Their night romance still within their limits... Kitni cute hai yeh dono ☺️☺️..

Their special moments during their wedding and their special night.. Hailaaa. Beautiful.. Loved it dear..

You feel with IshRaRu every time you write about them πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Which makes it even better. Esp in the epilogue when Ru went all mad over her father. So protective about her Ishima and yes I agree the name Adi can only be related to GKC.. Still the epilogue was cute.. It was a must for this story and thanks for writing it for us ..

A great SS came to an end. Do keep writing πŸ‘πŸ‘..

Continue Pming your works to me .. Will def reply. Kindly be patient with my delay. Really sorry again !!..
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunabhi

Hey Shavi !!!! I am back after what feels likes ages in your thread..
My sincere apologies for putting this on hold for so long.. It was today that i managed to read them completely without any disturbance...

I must say this story is quiet an achievement by itself cos of the storyline plus the desriptions you give every time kept getting better with every chapter. I meant the fine nuances. Kudos to you for that πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

Esp during the wedding and the events before that... IshRa romance.. Haiyeee 😳😳.. How much both of them love each other. The way you have shown that. kaash show mein bhi kuch na kuch dikhathe hain.. .. Their night romance still within their limits... Kitni cute hai yeh dono ☺️☺️..

Their special moments during their wedding and their special night.. Hailaaa. Beautiful.. Loved it dear..

You feel with IshRaRu every time you write about them πŸ‘πŸ‘.. Which makes it even better. Esp in the epilogue when Ru went all mad over her father. So protective about her Ishima and yes I agree the name Adi can only be related to GKC.. Still the epilogue was cute.. It was a must for this story and thanks for writing it for us ..

A great SS came to an end. Do keep writing πŸ‘πŸ‘..

Continue Pming your works to me .. Will def reply. Kindly be patient with my delay. Really sorry again !!..

dont be sorry yar...
its okay..it takes time when we are busy with personal life...
im made for ishraru... to b frank i cant tolerate the name adi now...

so i never use his name for any new child...its only for him...

right now i cant start any new stories...

i just want to finish challanges now...

may be my new stories start from march..but not now...

your comment is woth wait...

this is story is very close to me...i never know this story will run to this extent...

gald you liked epilouge too...
Ishradivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Di i m back again to this story
Starting it today again😊
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: harichandana

Di i m back again to this story

Starting it today again😊

i say u hav great paitnce...i read my stry in one go nd found many mistakes in writing bt didnt correctd due to lazineess...phir bhi you re reading...tak a bow dear...