Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: hana_y

Hi first congo for reaching 100 pg superb part she will be able concieve but with complication never mind love how toshi lovr ishu n she comfort her love there bond n how raman know her very well too so decided to get married soon i love thete morning romance n wow when raman said if it happen to be close next time he will not let the chance go next im afraid will come thx for pm me n sorry for late comment too .

make

no need to b sorry...
glad u liked it...
thanks alot...
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: desire_nikki

just read both the updates...seriosly loved it...
loved all ishra moments...
their morning kisses nd night moments//.so cute..
plz cont soon

thank u...
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunabhi

Lovely part Shavi ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ..
Ishitha and Toshi have shared a great rapport and relationship.. You have brought that out so well.
Messaging mein romancing and working ..
How I wish 😳😳... Loved it..
can't wait to read the next !!
Thanks a lot for the Pm

thnk u so much...

i nevr wrote this long part of romnce...nd im very happy it turned well...
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shavi2311

thnk u so much...

i nevr wrote this long part of romnce...nd im very happy it turned well...

Bring it on !
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunabhi

Bring it on !

lets see in nxt parts... fr nw i need a break... i cant write nw... i need a day tym...
--HANISA-- thumbnail
congrat yaar ti reach 100 pg wow so great for you n happy too cont like this.
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pretty_h

congrat yaar ti reach 100 pg wow so great for you n happy too cont like this.

😊
shravani_2311 thumbnail

Chapter-22

Note: Not proof read... avoid mistakes...

Scenes starts with ishra in car... raman seeing ishita and knws her behaviour is different... raman asks ishita what is bothering her... to which she says nothing... iam stressed due to work... raman says I can identify your work stress and other... ishita asnwers saying then you should also know what is bothering and turns face to window... raman who is fully stressed due to work leaves her and thinks to speak in their room at night...

They silently goes to home... nd dinner is also silent affair for them... everyone in home observes them nd thinks to keep quiet... they will solve by themselves... ishu as usual comes to raman's room for sleeping... raman sees her bt she takes her place on bed... he too joins her on bed and once again asks her what is bothering her... to which she says you can understand me very well na... so you yourself understand this... raman thinks for a while... what did he do from morning and recall their conversations... but he find nothing serious that it could hurt her... he says I don't know but please tell me why are u behaving like this... when she is about to say... raman cell rings and it's a lady call... raman takes the call leaving ishu on the bed... ishita is again with this... he completes the call and joins her again... he asks her to continue but she says I don't want to talk to you.. you can continue your night talks with her... he says do you hav gone mad...?? Ishita is hurt and says iam gone mad.. you enjoy your calls and new clients... he came to know that the new lady client is bothering her... so he thinks of teasing her by saying... she is very stylish, beautiful and any man can drool on her... ishita gets more irritated and says then u can enjoy with her... she is very much intrested in you... it is very well known by her behaviour in conference room and now the late night call... go to her and tears starts from her eyes so she turns to another so that raman cant notice... raman being raman continues saying I know she is flattered by me but I want more attention from her... I don't know raman kumar bhalla is flattered by her... this is enough to ishu she completely broke and says to raman that better go and marry her... she will be ready to accept your proposal... I think you wasted by choosing me... raman completely looses cool and says how can you even think like that... you always do this... What iam doing...?? You always keeps secrets with you and never trusts me to share it tey continue without  facing each other... ishita says I always kept my self distanced from everyone but now I telling you each and evry thing but some times I might take time but you don't understand and you always want to listen when you want to listen only...  you never understand me completely... raman is very hurt from listening that he wont understand her...and in anger says I wont understand you na... so better don't tell any thing for me next time...they tries to sleep but both cant sleep... but their ego's are not allowing them to talk with each other... around mid night ishita places his hand on raman...(ishu in mind...if he is in sleep he wont say any thing...If not he will jerk my hand) and sleeps... ishita waits for some time for raman's reaction but he did not say anything so she sleeps by keeping ahnd on her... raman is not sleeping and he didn't react because he too needed her hand on him...so he kept quiet and waited for to sleep... after conforming she is completely slept he turns towards her and sees lines on her forehead and can easily say she is very much disturbed... he kisses her on forehead and hugs her and sleep... ishita is first to wake up and see how they are sleeping... and says see how he is sleeping without any hesitation... and here iam worried and couldnot slept properly due to him... she recalls their conversation and thinks he might be joking with her and even iam over reacted... he always understood me and stood by me but iam really jealous and insecured by seeing her close to raman... why he cant understand this simple thing... and moves out form bed but she sees him fully waken... he is about to go but she catches him and wishes good morning nd kisses as their regular but he didn't respond and she is very hurt and leaves the room... raman is completely angry on her... I always understood her and made easy for her but she didn't understand me... now I wont convience her... better she convience me this time... he gets fresh and joins break fast... ishita is very hurt due to his behaviour even she think its better he apologise me... I wont say sorry... toshiji notices ishita and asks is she fine...?? To which ishita says iam fine but toshiji cuts her and says your face is telling different story... she says I worked on project last  night so I couldnot sleep properly... toshiji says complete your work soon and start shopping of your wedding... take leave from office... I wont allow you and raman to go to office from tomorrow... to which raman says what I will do being here... I will go to office... you take ishita and go for shopping and all... I will my shopping on my own... toshiji says I wont allown anyone of you and you better listen to me until your wedding... ishra has no choice and they have to listen... they silently  agrees for toshiji...

Ishra leaves to office... both are working and still not in talking terms... its lunch time... ishra are waiting for each other but don't want to know it to others... they waited for 1 hour and raman is about to go to call ishita but she comes with lunch and says iam hungry... if you completed you work.. we will eat... raman takes plates and serves for them... first they eat quietly but ishita says sorry... raman behaves like he is not intrested but she keeps her plate down and about to leave but he catches her hand and says iam sorry too... I have taken it to other level... I tought of teasing you but never tought I will hurt you... ishu says to  raman even I have taken seriously... I know you are joking but at that time I cant take it... before you came into my life... I kept distance from all and I always solved problems by involving my decision...if I use to get hurt also... I never shared with anyone... but you changed me and I am sharing every thing with you but some times... I need time to tell you... please never think iam not trusting you...to which  raman says I want you to share every thing with me... ishu replies from next time I wont repeat this... raman immediately takes her lips into his ishita denies by saying we are in office but he says I don't mine... and continues the kiss... after some time ishita breaks the kiss and says I hate you... how you could jerk me this morning... he says sorry but she pouts... raman comes to her and says sorry by holding his ears... with a sad face... ishita melts by seeing raman and says lets complete lunch... he says I want some other in lunch... and indicate towards lips... she says not now... they finish lunch and she is moving to her cabin but he holds her... and asks why you are jealous... she says why I should not...?? She is totally clinging on you and you didn't even said any thing and the phone call in the night... he cuts her and says you know I only love you and it will only you.. so never doubt me on this... and she says you never make jealous... next time if u make me jealous then I wil the woman for sure... he laughs and says do you love me to that extent...?? She says yes I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ME... He ask her to stay in his cabin and complete work... she first denies by saying I cant complete my work when iam with you... I can only think some other things and she winks at him... he looks baffled at her bold dialouges and says you are improving... to which she says my husband is a good teacher and by listening your answer I can say iam a  good learner too... and my husband will be proud of me... he corrects her and says would be husband... she leaves smiling at him... he calls her but she left quickly... raman starts doing work but he is not concentrating and seeing ishita from his cabin at regular intervals... he tought of going to her only and work... he comes to her cabin and says I will stay here and work... (raman in mind... now I will see how you will work... you disturbed me a lot ishita... now its my time...) raman keeps working and this ishu cant work properly... she is staring at him and when he notices she use turn... after some time raman repeats her words by saying... this is office so you better do work don't stare on me... my wife will kill you... she loves me alot and very possessive about me... she smiles and says let her come... even I will see what she can do and goes to kiss him... they are enjoying their mihir-mihika enters cabin... and clear their throats... they gets embrassed and ishu is not looking at them... raman asks them why them came here...?? Mihir-mihika says we are going to home and tought of taking ishita with us both you seems are busy in you personal work... ishits says stop teasing mihir... you guys go... I will come with raman... they leaves... raman is about to get hold of her but she says we hav to go home quickly so complete the work and let me too do my work... they gets busy with work and completes in 1 hour...

Ishra are on the way to their home... ishita aks him to stop near a road side food stall... raman cant believe ishu asked to stop near road side food... ishita sees him and asks don't like road side food to which he says do you like...?? Yea I like but I never did... but today I want to eat... they eat pani poori and some times they use to feed each other and some time wantedly raman made fall food to fall on her... They eat some other chat and eat faluda(ice cream...) ishita is enjoying and raman is mesmerising her... they both are cherishing their moments with each other... and slowly headed towards home by 10:30... toshiji asks them to have food but raman says about their road side dinner... and mocks ishu by saying if any thing happens to me then you will be responsible... to which he says you are a Punjabi and nothing can happen to you... I should get worry about my health and its nearly a week for my wedding... raman says even mine too... mihir-mihika says you just ate or did any thing like u did in office today... romi-sarika joins and asks what did they do...?? Mihir-mihika are about say but toshiji says you have only today night... from tomorrow you have to work for wedding... and within two days we will start all rituals first rokha then followed by mehindi, sangeet, haldi and marriage... So I don't want anyone to get up late... and you better complete you shopping tomorrow... because raman-ishita you wont go out of house from day after tomorrow...

Raman asks how we can stay like this... toshiji says I already said you will listen to my instructions... so this is my instruction... you wont go out... complete your total work by tomorrow... and leaves from their... raman asks his father to do some thing but he say I cant do anything in this matter... and he too leaves... mr & mrs arora also give up...

P.S: waitng fr coments nd critisism...

P.S.S: fr pm's send buddy request to this account shavi2711

SPL THANKS: ankita_sidana u gave me idea hw to turn my twst by saying abt punjabi's ego... thanks yar... i dedicate this updte to u...

NEXT PART

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4262106?pn=109

Edited by shavi2311 - 9 years ago
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow its totally amazing yaar
u always surprise me with such wonderful updates every day 
i loved the possessive side of ishu you described it so well
Ishra ka office romance was tooo good
thank you so much 
Akshatha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update...
Your update was today salty and sweet too...
just perfect...
Ishra fight felt bad, both were irritated, but nice lines used shavi...
the best part i liked Romance is office hayee...
ishita again matured behavior i liked it, loved their convo...
Raman is so clever, how to play with ishita,nice roadside seq...

wow... next update is of marriage...
waiting fir next update...
sorry for commenting late shavi...

Edited by Akshatha19 - 9 years ago