wonderful job
pls cont soom

thank u so much...
updte vl b tonight...
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter-18

Note :Not Proof read... avoid mistakes...

Scene starts with raman facing ishu with his smile nd she asks wht...?? He says u accepted fr challenge... she casually say yes for it... he see her with confusing look... she widely laughs nd says Mrs.raman bhalla ko seduce karna itna aasan nahi hain...( u cant seduce mrs.raman bhalla tht easily) nd laughs again... if u willing to stay with me thn y did u nakhra...?? U wont get answer fr every question Mr.bhalla nd stands... she says I vl change nd come... to vch he says... u can change here I hav no objection... she smiles nd says itnazar ka fal meeta hota hain... (the wait has its worth...) nd leaves his room...

Mean while raman too changes into nightwear... nd waiting fr ishita... to his shock mimi nd romika comes to his room... he gives him fake smile...scolding in beneath haddi yon ki toil aagayi... nd thy starts convo with raman nd asks hw was the suprse...?? To vch he says... suprse is given by Mrs.raman bhalla nd it vl b best... mihika starts her teasing by saying u became joru ka ghulam... this is enough fr him... nd starts his bhabhiji rant again... raman says bhabhiji kifriend bhabhiji jaise hain na...?? (bhabhi nd  her friend are same...) hum bechare bro's hav to dance on ur tunes... to vch ishu enters nd says don't dare call my husband bechara... we are bechare jo tum logon ko zindagi bar jelna padta hain... ( nt u guys v r bechara...bcoz we hav to toletr u fr life tym...) nd joins them...

Romi starts takes raman's side by saying u got most handsome person as ur would be.. u r lucky... nd if our college friends know abt this... thy vl definitely shoot dragers at u... raman laughs nd ishu asks thm to share their college incidents... romi starts raina and says she is bak of raman nd can do any thng fr him... bt raman always gave tough tasks to get rid off her... if she knws this... she vl definitely kill u... thy all laughs... nd romi says abt som random gals who always did som thng or the other to gain his attention lik playing tennis nd other sports just to impress him... nd the dance competition.. that incident we never forget in life tym... nd romika starts laughing... ishu asks to complete it nd then laugh... to vch sarika starts saying... actually raman participating in dance nd he choosen partner too... bt we did competition in gals to become raman partner nd all the gals in college are ready for it... we just asked them to show their moves nd told thm tht v vl announce the result later... nd ishu is seeing raman to vch he says Im not partner in their crime... to vch sarika says he really don't know any thing bt after our prank... raman has to answer many nd I think its first tym raman got trapped nd mimi nd ishu laughed raman imaging in tht situation... nd ishu said u could hav made a video of raman's expresions... its really worthy to watch... raman angrily glares at ishita... Nd ishu asks whose the lucky gal... due to the mess we created he with drawn from dance... Thy all laugh... Ishu is laughing whole heartedly nd widely... raman fr first tym seen her laughing lik this... wen she is with family she use to b happy nd smiling bt this smile is completely different... nd takes a photo her without knowing nd starts recording her face wen romi is saying som other issues of colleges nd pranks thy played...

Romi asks mihir about ishita bt he says... im only friend to her nd we two always discussed about work, family nd business topics to vch raman mocks them by saying hw boring u guys are...?? To vch mihika says wen I met these two I tought I sat in a business meeting nt with friends... thy all laugh nd mihir nd ishu angrily stares at her... nd finally I said to them.. if thy don't stop business meeting then I will leave from here... nd aftr tht tym thy never talked about work unless its important... ishu says aftr mihika coming we use to really njy our hangouts... watching films, playing tennis, coffees, shopping nd all... raman goes out of his room by saying he vl b bak in couple of min... nd thy chat their chat... nd romi says to  ishita tht I want to test ur compatibility on raman... she says okay... nd thy start with questions...

Raman's fav color: black

Raman's perfume brand: guess

Raman's watch : rolex limited edition

Raman's fav pass tym... watching cricket on weeknds, nd in week days work...

Raman's fav food: Italian

Okay last question: wer did raman went nw... to check rex nd he bring it here...

Raman listened to all her anwer nd smilimg hw she observe him nd know him... he enters with rex nd all r shocked... all knw those correct bt rex thy didn't tought abt it... thy says to ishu tht u are made fr each other... she smiles with pride nd raman asks thm y thy said tht keeping an unkown face... thy says about test nd rex... he smiles by seeing her... he keeps rex in lap nd bt befre thy continue their convo thy ask ishu tht hw she was sure abt raman meeting rex nd bringing it... she says wen we love thm we check on thm befre sleep nd rex it wont sleep this fastly so raman brought here... evn I use to do the same...  wen I kept rex with me nd aftr long tym im spending night with rex nd takes frm raman's lap... thy continue convo fr som tym nd raman is getting irritated with thm nd finally says to thm move out so tht he can spend tym with ishita... thy tease to bt he says u can continue it tomorrow bt fr nw leave me with my would be... mihika says to raman this is nt fair nd says to ishu that ur to b husband is kicking out from room nd u r nt saying a word... this is nt fair with us ishu tries to speak som thing bt raman cuts off nd says u cn think what ever u want nd says her to go bt mihika says in ishu's ear... spending romantic night with would be in his room.. great chance ishu njy it with a naughty wink... ishita beats mihika nd raman asks wht did she say... ishu didn't anwer any thing so raman asks mihika... mihika som tym tease ishu bt finally says im giving tips nd stops by seeing ishu bt raman says don't look at her jst answer me... mihika says tips to tortre u... nd thy all leaves...

Raman closes the door nd takes ishu in embrace with him... rex is roaming in the room... nd rex stays near the door... raman calls rex bt it is nt leaving the door nd he says may b haddi yon ki toil wants to here our talk to ishu in whisper... she questions him trough face to vch he says jst follow me... she agrees nd raman starts saying about mihir's gf when he is 18 nd hw thy dated secretly nd mihika hearing dis fumes in anger nd mihir says he is lying wait I vl talk with him right nw nd may b he knws we are here so he is jst playing pranks... nd want to enter raman's room bt mihika stops him nd raman continues bt ishu says mihir is nt lik tht... I knw him nd his gf's to vch he says no one can knw mihir betr thn me bt ishra argue... thn he  says leave it... I vl say abt romi... romi in mind y he is tortring us he can talk abt thm na... romi is thinking I don't even remember wht I did with whom bt raman stil remembers nd says ab to gaya kaam se(im gone nw...) he use to drink infront sarika without knowing her nd said to her tht he left the habit for her... sarika angrily see romi nd stil keeps listening nd raman says hw romi made sarika fool som tym... romi tries to cover up bt she is nt in any mood of hearing bt raman changes topic to mihir nd says hw he fooled mihika nce(tht too is a lie) bt mihika thinks it is truth nd nw mihika nd sarika pulls mihir nd romi ears nd takes thm to their room... rex moves from its position... Nd raman laughs widely... ishu sses him laughing nd kisses him on cheek... raman grabs her nd asks her to continue the wrk she started nd shw his other cheek bt he gets a slap from her... he says not fair bt smiles nd says every thing is fair in love Mr.Bhalla... to vch he says call him raman... she says no bt he says I lik wen u cal me raman nt Mr.bhalla nd she says thn I vl call u Mr.bhalla nly... u hav made mimi nd romika nights horrible nd u desrve it... to vch he says thy ready to spoil mine so thy desrve it... nd asks her to call raman bt to irritate she says Mr.bhalla... Mr.bhalla...Mr.bhalla... he gets pissed off nd says we talk about this later nd we hav many nights in OUR room so I vl compensate it... nd changes topic by asking her hw she knws well abt him... lik u knw me... I knw u nd u can fool others bt nt me... I knw u heard all my anwers to vch he says thts the reason we are made fr each other nd our souls lie in each other... raman asks are u nt jealous wen thy r saying abt my college matters... she shrugs him off saying NO... bt he asks her to say the truth... yea im bt its natural fr a gal to feel possessive nd jealous of her love... nd covers it up bt he smiles to her nd says I never seen any gal in wrng way...nd I don't y I didn't fall for anyone... all kept trying bt I always hav u in mind nd I always searched u in evry one...ishu says u hav tht confidence on ur love... to vch he says... wen I first seen u I remember nly glance of u nd ur teasing... so thought of pulling u nd theft the paper from ur diary... I dnt knw hw u felt bt tht note is most important thing in my life... she says tht is my last writing nd says after tht I stopped writing... She sees him bt his face is clearly saying he is nt surprised by seeing her he says... I guesed it... u would hav stopped writing ur diary so tht accidently also no one shld get to knw u... she says im flattered by ur understanding... he winks nd says I deserve a gift... to vch she says u vl get 2mrw wht u want bt he says nw nd she says nw wht I can I give... he points towards his cheek nd she remainds abt rex ...bt he says rex slept nd koyi dang ka bahana doon do( mak something different so tht u cant caught in ur words...) nd says to give him the gift he asked for... she places a kiss on cheek by bending nd raman sees his chance nd kisses her... she asks him wht did he do... he says this by kissing another cheek... nd takes her hands into his nd kisses them... thy lie on bed  by keeping a safe distance between thm bt thy entwiled their fingers in each other nd talks fr som tym nd dosses off ... thy don't wen in sleep thy cuddle each other tightly so tht no air can pass between them... ishu is first to wake up nd sees their position nd smiles nd slowly without disturbing him wakes nd kisses him on fore head nd says I LOVE U RAMAN... to vch he smiles in sleep nd ishu exits from his room...

P.S: waitng fr coments nd critisism...

P.S.S: fr pm's send buddy request to this account shavi2711

NEXT PART

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4262106?pn=89

Edited by shavi2311 - 9 years ago