Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: arunabhi

Finally Ishitha agreed and great the other two could drill some sense in to her head
Greatly expressed update.
Felt good while reading..
Continue soon 😃
Thanks for the Pm

thanks alot...
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aviana

hey shivu .awesome update yaar.i just loved it .ishita finallyyy realised .awww ishra cnvrstn .

thank u...
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jiyaa02

Amezing update shavi! loved it 

thank u...
shravani_2311 thumbnail

Chapter-17

Note: Not proof read so avoid mistakes... nd I don't hw it turned out... I myself nt compltly satisfied on this...

Scene starts with mimi's reception... its fully crowded with guests nd media... media is busy in taking bytes nd ishu nd mr.bhalla are discussing abt wht to say fr media...nd revealing identity of raman to world... thy are thinking of many things hw to answer nd wht to say to media y thy left PSR nd  y raman joined their...  thy call raman nd romi nd discus things abt business nd its take over... nd hw to tackle it with smooth way... nd raman says im ready to reveal my identity nd I hav  no issues in tht... I vl handle thm...

Ishu is busy with others nd stealing glances at raman... raman is comptly is on his plan nd startd flirting with the gals... ishu didn't feel jealous first bt the smile hav on raman's face wen talking with others making her uncomfortable...

DJ is on nd all couples are on dance floor... raman is keen on making ishu jealous nd hear those three magical words from her... so he started dancing with all the gals trough xchanging partners... nd ishu glances are only on raman... wen raman is dancing som gal is comptly clinging on him... ishu could tak it anymore nd marched towards raman... nd pull him frm tht gal... he is njying by seeing ishu lik tht... she startd dancing with raman in complete rhythm nd thy are staring into each other's eyes... Slwly raman takes her to corner of dance floor nd asks her to say...to vch she says she wont say nd dnt even dare to dance with others... to vch he says y shld I listen to u... bcoz Mrs.RAMAN BHALLA is ordering u...so u hav no choice... nd u hav to follow it... he says no one can control RAMAN BHALLA... eithr it Mrs.RAMAN BHALLA or som other... to vch ishu says if u want to listen those thn u hav to listen to Mrs.RAMAN BHALLA... I cant believe u r just tempting me bt u r nt saying it... ishu says just wait nd watch... u vl hear from me... he smiles nd wen she is abt to go he firms his grip on her waist by saying nt soon Mrs.Bhalla nd starts romancing with her... he kisses her neck nd ear lobe... ishu is feeling different with his touches on her... she slwly comes out from his grip bt he is quick to catch her nd she says raman... he asks wht...?? She sasys let me go... to vch he says NO... nd I want to romance with Mrs.bhalla so don't u dare to stop... she says I need to go bt he is in no mood of leaving... she again tries to get out from his grip nd successfully comes out wen he is abt to catch her Mr.bhalla comes nd says thy hav to talk with media...

Mr.bhalla, raman nd ishu went to press to talk to thm nd romi joins them... befre their questioning session Mr.bhalla says we are happy to hav ishita bak nd we never hav ishu wrking fr us... nd nw she is family as  she is going to get married to my son nd introduces raman... all are shocked to see... few days bak he protected ishu frm media nd nw he is HIER of Bhalla's nd getting married to ishu...?

Som reporter asks y he did join in PSR nd nw y he is in Bhalla's to vch raman says I want to make my own identity so joined in PSR bt it recently took over by Mr.iyer nd Mr.Romi... thy shw romi... nd romi nd I were best friends... nd we tought of keeping our personal nd professional lifes separate nd if not today som other day I wil join my father...so its betr late than never...I tought of joining wen PSR took over by others...

Another reportr asks ishu quitted due to Mr.iyer nd marrying to a man...who is younger to her... to vch ishu says... I hav only one family i.e., bhalla's nd thy encouraged me to mak my identity on my own n dim getting married to raman because we want to b together... nd as I officially become part of bhalla's nd I don't want people to say thtim wrking fr other's being DIL of bhalla's so I joined bhalla's... nd coming to personal life gtng married to younger is nt a issue... hw much we are comfrtble with each other is important nd if consider younger is a point thn younger remains younger be it 1 day or 1 yr or 10 yrs... bt relationships doesn't work on seeing younger or older... its wrk on hw we can mak each other happy by adjusting nd solving problems being together...  nd she says regarding my personal life I vl only say im happy with this dcesion nd I want all articles to publish in the name of mrs.raman bhalla or mrs.ishita bhalla... no more ishita or ishita iyer...

Reporter says society accepts u... to vch ishu says our family is with us nd fr me my family is every thing...so my family is my society... Nd pls dnt mak mess ofour personal lifes... if u want to ask any professional life questions thn u can ask...??

Who vl b CEO of bhalla's... to vch raman says my father... nd other postions we hav nt discusd... nd coming to profesnal life we nvr comprse on positions nd wrk...so who vl b having experience nd knowledge wil b heading higher positions... nd no comprse on it... thn som othr reporter asks u don't hav any prob as ur wife being ur boss... to vch he smiles nd says it vl b best thing because she wil understand ur wrk nd no issues on it at home... thy ask abt Romi... raman says he want to start business here...so he taken over PSR... no personal issues in it...

(I don't knw hw to turned bt I want to keep a distance between personal nd professional nd I hop I did justice to it...)

They all join mimi nd family nd pose fr family photo...all pairs being together... ishu holds raman hands nd says r u happy nw...?? to vch he says NO.. I didn't heard wht I want... to vch she says I accepted u infront of world nd ur saying u r not happy... to vch he says I want to hear those words... nd I knw u accepted long tym bak... so its nt a suprse fr me... She keeps a sad pout... nd leaves raman nd goes... she makes some calls nd moves out from party... raman is searching her bt  he is nt finding him any where...he continuously calls her bt she is nt picking calls... he is getting irriated nd  she comes from bak nd asks is he searching fr her...?? To vch he says NO nd turns to leave bt she takes him with her...  thy move to raman's room nd he sees photos of him nd ishita's in a big frame covering all their spl moments nd  the pic taken on mihir's marriage in the middle nd its we can see outcome as their faces entwiled with each other subsiding all their pics... raman is very happy by seeing it nd asks her wen did she do to vch she says she is planning frm evening nd want to mak it spl for u...  wen he is busy in seeing their pics...she takes his hands in her nd directs it to her waist chain... nd  says I LOVE U RAMAN in his ears... raman compltly turns his face to her nd asks her to say it again... to vch she says I LOVE U SO MUCH nd hugs him tight... he is comptly lost  in her tight embrace... nd she parts slightly nd places a peck on his lip bt he deepns the kiss... Nd she too responds with his flow... Its their first perfct kiss... nd ishu is comptly shy in keeps her head on raman's chest nd don't want to face him... bt he makes her see him nd he can clearly see her blush nd says I jst want to see u lik dis nd njy each nd evry moment of our life... she smiles at him nd he says I want njy our momnts by keeping our eyes in contact nt by avoiding it... She smiles to him nd says lets go to them... to vch he says no nd asks her to sit on his bed with him...she holds his hands nd he securely wrap his around her... ishu keeps her head on his shoulders nd says Im sorry fr keeping u wait bt he says don't worry I want a compensatn for it... I wont leave u this easily... she sees him nd he says remember our challenge abt computability test... she nods in yes nd he says nw I want u too fulfil it... she asks abt challenge he says u vl staying with me in my room... to vch she immediately says NO... nd asks som other... to vch he says I just want this... I dreamt of being with u... nd nw I cant stay a min away from u... she again says NO nd he says cant resist by seeing me...?? She beats him playfully nd  says nothing lik tht... to vch he says thn prove me... she says I don't need to prove myself... do whtever u want... bt I wont stay with u... he says thn I vl b coming to ur room... she angrily glares at him... She says good night nd stands  bt he keeps his hand on her waist chain nd pushes her towards him... nd while taking it out he drop kisses on her waist nd makes her to sit on his lap... nd one hand starts carsing her face nd other is on her waist... his hands are travelling on her face nd waist nd giving her different pleasures... she lost her in himself nd he again asks her to b with him in his room...she is yes by nt kwing wht he asked her... Raman smiles with his smirk on his face...

P.S: Waiting for comments nd criticism...

P.S.S: Fr PM's buddy to the this account...shavi2711

NEXT PART

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4262106?pn=84

Edited by shavi2311 - 9 years ago
--HANISA-- thumbnail
omg awesome confession ilove you scene was too good with there photo frame n how he make her jealous wow the confrence every part well write too good yaar
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
naughty Raman .
Finally ishita revealed it before everyone.
But the thing I liked more is the way they answered media.
It is really good.
Hope no mess happens.
Waiting for next part.
In starting Ishita was jealous it was nice scnarion to se everytime.

Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 9 years ago
Akshatha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...Romantic update...
press interview part was so good, 
but later the romance between IshRa just superb...
confession and surprise by ishita beautiful...
Raman getting too mischievous...
simply superb yaar

update soon...

Edited by Akshatha19 - 9 years ago
ishra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update Raman getting Naughty. Raman makes Ishita jealous. Beautifully written. confession & surprise by Ishita awesome loved it.! Thanks for pm
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: pretty_h

omg awesome confession ilove you scene was too good with there photo frame n how he make her jealous wow the confrence every part well write too good yaar

😊

get well soon dear...
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

naughty Raman .

Finally ishita revealed it before everyone.
But the thing I liked more is the way they answered media.
It is really good.
Hope no mess happens.
Waiting for next part.
In starting Ishita was jealous it was nice scnarion to se everytime.

thank u...
no mess with media... hop so...