Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome update 👏love it 😃
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ankita_sidana

Wonderful update shavi

raman is acting like a mature now...aww he knows how to handle her...the way he said to her in home...he has his own attitude also...and he can take decisions for u ishita...mind itt
finally she is ready to think about them...my puttar should always remain naghty..thats his charm
good that they are in bhalla companies now...everything they will do together and all family members are in same office...intersting
as for mr. Iyyer...I hav a feeling he has some reasons for his actions or maybe he changed...i think this bond can be explored...do give it a try yrr..raman and mr iyyer maybe...rest is upto your wish obvsly
and ishu agrees for marriage just for sake of cahnging her name?? Okk..maybe..but ultimately we want is ishra together

thank u ankita...really waitng fr ur cmnt yar...
our puttar is matre nd romntic...tonight puttar wil b romntic...fr sure...
cmng to mr.iyer fr ntng in my mind...if i want to rethink thn i vl consider ur advce...
ishu agreeing fr name sake r not... read the updte tonight...
shravani_2311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunabhi

Great update Shavi .. Sorry for being this irregular ..
I have been reading all the parts regularly but really caught up personally.
That was Glad to see Raman taking up responsibilities and helping Ishitha out.
The family is supporting her as well.
The story is going great ..
Continue soon ..
Thanks for the Pm

thank u...
im happy tht u r reading it regularly...
ur cmnts means alot to me...
i hop i can get cmnts regurly frm nxt updte...
shravani_2311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jiyaa02

awesome update 👏love it 😃

thank u...
Aniva thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg shivi awesome update yaar plz update soon can't wait
shravani_2311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aviana

omg shivi awesome update yaar plz update soon can't wait

updte vl b tonight...
Awesome update. Ishita is gonna marry Raman for namesake but I think she doesn't realize yet that she's already in love with him.

shravani_2311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MonalSingh

Awesome update. Ishita is gonna marry Raman for namesake but I think she doesn't realize yet that she's already in love with him.

thank u so much...
i jst want to say..ishita itna imatre nahi hain ki ego mein ake shaadi kare...
shravani_2311 thumbnail

Chapter-16

Note: Not proof read... ignore mistakes...

Scene starts with raman thanking romi fr his help... to vch he says the major part was done by u... I jst did wht u said to me... Nd fr u I can do this... Mr.bhalla appreciates raman... nd says I can retire nw nd mak ishita CEO of my company to vch ishu disagrees nd says I wont accept it... any other post is okay bt nt CEO... bt Mr.bhalla says we will talk abt it later... bt WELCOME TO BACK TO BHALLA COMPANIES...  she smiles... Nd leaves from there...

Toshiji follows ishita to her room...nd asks her if she is okay... to vch she says iam fyn... I just could ctrl due to sudden turn of events bt nw iam happy tht I came bak to here nd u all are with me... Im with my family now... raman, mimi nd romika enters nd toshiji kisses her nd leaves...

Mihika starts with teasing him by saying ishu ke liye itna kuch kiya...nt bad nd vaise kya lagti ye aapki...( mihika says in a teasing way...u did this much fr ishu...wht relation u hav with her) ishu scolds mihika bt raman says if u get to knw this u could hav did som thng to keep her bt never can do wht I hav done...so dnt tease bt praise the RAMAN KUMAR BHALLA...(our puttar praising himself) to vch mihika dnt mak urself hight bt I must admit it raman...tht she is calm just because of u... thank u so much fr taking care of my friend... oho bhabhiji(SIL)  is paraising devar(BIL)...thts so rare... mihika says with this wrk u gained to praise u frm me... to vch raman says thank u bhabhiji... mihika gets irked nd thrws pillow on raman... thy fr som tym sit with ishita... nd ladies being ladies cant stop themselves discussing abt fashion nd tht too wen thy hav reception in the evening...so thy started it nd our guys said good bye to them nd abt to leave bt ishu stops raman... she says thanks fr being with me to vch he says... I don't need thanks...nd if u want to say thn tell me wht I want to hear frm u Mrs.Bhalla..these are audible only fr thm... she beats him playfully nd joins the convo...with mihika nd sarika...

Sarika says iam very happy today... romi finally took som responsibility nd it is possible only because of raman... he always took care of romi lik his bro nd today too thy are at their best... I hav always seen romi flirting, enjoying bt raman made his realise tht work is also important... nw he wont step bak frm responsibilities bt mihika says u wont get tym to spend romantic evening with him... to vch she remembers their romantic tyms spent nd blushes... mihika teases nd asks her to say hw thy started their relationship to vch sarika says u hav to say abt mihir nd urs too...to vch thy agree...

Sarika starts saying... We are doing our MBA in same university... Raman nd me are friends nd romi is raman's friend... So as raman is our common friend we three use to hang out together... romi is use flirt bt never I took him seriously because I hav seen him flirting with others too... so didn't took him seriously... bt once som are planning to prank on me due to my mess up with them nd he save me at that tym... I love his care nd affection nd respcts for gals... it continued fr som tym nd even I used to notice his small gestres  fr me nd diffrnce between the flirts he do with me nd with others... we became very close nd used njy tym being together...one the he propsed me nd fr me der is no choice bt to accept his proposal... he is very caring nd loving always made me feel spl wen iam with him nd made sure he never feel low infrnt of anyone...as  he is very rich bt he never showed to me or anyone... nd wen he said abt our relationship to their family thy accepted me lik a  daughter...I knw he is lazy abt work bt I knw tym vl change him nd he understand his responsibilities...thn whn raman came to abt ur relation he made romi understand nd he too started working bt never  took complete responsiblty bt nw he is raedy to take...as a gal I cant ask morethan this...

Sarika says to mihika thts its ur turn nw... to vch mihika says mihir nd I met in the office... he is very cool nd work oriented... he looses  his cool very rare nd I dnt hav any proper to loose my cool... I never tought I wil b sharing my life with person who is quiet opposite to me... lik in food, colors, working style nd even fashin bt thy say na opposite attract nd the way he calmly tackles everything attracted me nd we  use to hang out with each other... we never recognised that we used to compromise on our fav fr one another... nd one day I propsed to him nd we strated our relationship in a diffrnt way... making the others happy with our small gestres nd i controlled my anger due to him... he is such a sweet heart  he very well knows hw to tackle wen im disturbed nd knws wen to joke with me nd wen not... With his one msg or one look at him I smile automatically forgetting evry thing at that moment... nd u hav seen  hw the family is in support of me than raman nd mihir... iam very lucky to hav him...

Ishu til nw who is silent spectator asks u r lucky guys to hav wonderful people as ur life partners bt mihika nd sarika says we are lucky bt never feel that lucky wen we recognised the love between us... sarika says actually I feel lik stupid fr nt recognising our bond nd wen I look bak I smile myself... mihika says even I feel the same...the gestres we do nd feel befre our love mak us feel that we are in love with him from starting itself or may b we are destined together bt never recognised it... ishu is keeps on roatating the momnts of raman nd her... the first touch of him on her by assuming her as mihika nd wen he said tht he loved her nd the gestres, care nd tackling her esply emotionally... she is just in that... not even recognised tht sarika nd mihika are calling her... thy broke ishu's toughts by patting her shoulders nd thy asked by teasing kiski kyal ho mein koyi ho( in vch persons dream world u are...) nd she says nothing just gone trough som old memories thy tought of nt pushing her nd give tym to think of her nd raman relationship... she leaves by saying them to get ready...

Wen she is leaving he notices raman giving som gift to servant who scolded him nd saying sorry fr his behaviour she is spell bound... she didn't expect raman lik this... nd servant says to raman tht u can hide frm everyone bt nt from me nd I knw ur stil nt normal nd behaving happy due to mimi's reception... to vch he says u never leave me being amazed by ur care nd iam stil thinking of it nd I dnt want anyone to knw nd spoil their happiness...nd leaves frm their...

Ishu goes nd meet  him nd asks whts bothering raman ... he is first hesitant bt says due to ishu's insistence... he says it...

After som tym she brings a dog named rex nd calls raman... he comes nd sees wht she brought nd takes her in his arms nd spins her by saying I LOVE U Mrs.Bhalla nd u the best thing happened to me... total family witness it nd raman drops her... wen she is about to say... press reportrs comes as thy heard abt ishu's resignation nd joining bhalla's...

Ishita says to press that.. iam joining bhalla's nd iam bak to my family...nd fr nw I wont give any explanations ... bt I vl answer all ur questions tonight as we are  busy in mimi's reception ...so till thn wait...nd dnt create any mess...

Raman compliments her by saying u handed them very well bt she says I didnt became a CEO in oneday shwing her attitude to raman... because she is embrased due to his gestre infont of family... ishu herself says tht I don't want to talk abt it nw nd need som tym... everyone keeps calm bt raman asks hw she got to knw abt the incident... she says I heard ur talk with servant nd I love rex bt I kept it away from me... bt I used visit nd nw its urs... he says OURS...( raman loves pets nd he has one  bt it died som yrs bak... ishu also loves pets bt sh distanced every thng frm her bt aftr talking to servant he got knw hw much raman loves pet,hw is  he is very attachd to it nd aftr its demise he alwys be upset nd all tried to giv him new pet bt he always said it cant replace tht as it shws age diffrnce nd he needs the one of same age... bt thy couldn't found... Nd nw wht ishu brought matches the age of raman's pet so he is very happy...) (I knw it looks lik OTT bt bare it)

Ishu moves to her room nd thinks of raman nd hw she cant see him sad nd the happiness wen she gave rex to him... she thinks of mihika's nd sarika's words of the on relationships nd matching it with raman nd his getsres towads her... she finally keeps a lock to her mind nd decided wht she hav to do...

She calls mihir nd takes his help... nd makes raman to move out of his room... nd starts decorating it... nd goes to romi's room wer raman's clothes are kept as raman is getng ready in roomi's room... she places notes on shirt, pant, blazer, ring ,watch, cufflings nd perfume... ..vch inorder hav... Mr.bhalla get ready to hear from me( red texudo with combo of black)... wen he comes out he sees her notes nd feels very happy nd drees himself quickly nd rushes to her room... bt to his surprise he gets another note vch he had written wen gifted waist chain to her...( raman's note on waist chain...it's the indication to u mrs.bhalla ...ready fr sweet nd romantic torters by me  because only I only hav right to put nd remove it...nd I dnt even give it u... nd next note hav  ishu's reply of that note...  ur answer is waitng in ur room)

Raman takes the notes nd he notices all his gifts very lying there so he takes all nd moves to his room... he is compltly drooling on ishita by seeing her in sky blue lehanga nd room is dark only with coverd with candle light...he cant take eyes from her bt she breaks his trance by saying u wont help me in keeping all those gifts vch u r holding... he is compltly getting shocks from her... He tought she vl b saying yes or confess bt he never tought she vl bold nd asking him to help her... he helps her with all nd he is keeping waist chain on her nd he is loosing his sanity nd ishu is njying his touches on her... he finally aftr few min completes  keeping it nd asks her to say wht he wants to listen bt she says I vl say u wen u remove this nd runs towards door... he is about to catch her bt she says nt so easy Mr.bhalla u kept with Mrs.bhalla so u hav to deal it...raman smiles nd says I knw hw to deal with u...  she runs nd dashes mihika nd sarika... thy says u r looking stunning nd guys in reception vl b only seing u... she smiles nd moves with them... she tells to family members about her decision regarding raman nd her relation... all are happy with her decision bt she is abt ask thm by seeing their cool reaction...bt  thy say raman alrdy said to us...she says I want to announce it to press wid ur permsin nd want to suprse raman so u dnt infrm abt my decsn... all agrees nd raman comes down nd by planning hw to mak her say those three magical words from her...

P.S: I hop its nt too much of OTT... nd dnt bash me fr nt making ishu saying those magical words...

P.S.S: waitng fr comnts nd criticism...

P.S.S: fr pm's send buddy request to this adjacent account  shavi2711

NEXT PART

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4262106?pn=79

Edited by shavi2311 - 9 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
finallyy atleast she agreed to mariage,
That rex part was nice.
Then every family member taught her something .
It was really a great idea.
Starting from Mr and Mrs Bhalla ,Mr and Mrs Arora.
MiMi and Romi Sarika told her about how you feel when  loved.
It was really nice idea to do it that way.
No one is perfect they become perfect with a addition in life.
Then finally she told about her relation with Raman and gettign shocked was bound to happen.
She is facing Raman Bhalla and he plans last first and first last.
Then she wasnt to reveal it to press.
Hope no more twists.Hope a smooth flow until marriage.
Then waiting for next part.
Thanks for update buddy
Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 9 years ago