thank u so much...
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
thanks...
Lura thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read all the parts in one shot. Wonderful story. Thanks for the pm .
shravani_2311 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lura

Read all the parts in one shot. Wonderful story. Thanks for the pm .

thank u so much...
JniISHRA83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally read Chapter 11 and 12.It was really nice...continue soon...😊
shravani_2311 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JniISHRA83

Finally read Chapter 11 and 12.It was really nice...continue soon...😊

thanks...
shravani_2311 thumbnail

Chapter-13

Note: not proof read...i hop u wont get bore after reading it...

Except ishra everyone are shocked by seeing the papers of ishra... raman knws the reason bt ishu staring at them nd asked whts the matter... y r u looking lik tht... is der any treasure in those papers... to vch mihika says I vl wht is in this bt first u both hav to write what I vl say... they both writes wht mihika says nd gives it to her... Mihika asks ishu that wht ques she gave to raman nd ishu tells the answer nd then mihika  gives their compatabilty test papers... to vch ishu gets shocked...

Here are the questions of ishita given to raman...

1.       Did I hav habit of writing diary...??

A: Yes...

2.       Wht is my fav fragrance...??

A.      Paco rabane...

3.       What combiantn I prefer as my interior...??

A.      White nd gold...

4.       What is fav look...??

A.      Professional look in office

5.       What is my fav attire...??

A.       Saree

Ishu is beyond shock nd there are no words fr her to say... because all are correct nd the most shocking thing is that she understood y all are in shock by reading  their papers...??

Mihika clear her throat nd raman is njying by seeing ishita lik tht... nd he very well knw wht all are thinking nd nw knws  wht she is thinkg...so he gives his signature smile... mihika diverts everyone by saying nw raman shld find out vch he has written nd vch ishu has written by giving other papers vch she asked them to write som thng she said... raman tells vch he wrote nd vch ishita... to mihika personally nd same done with ishita... she tells which she wrote nd vch raman wrote... mihika is dumb nd raman says I knw we said correct answer... to vch everyone asks explantn... to vch raman says there are som letters vch wont match mine nd ishita...

Ishra's hand writing is same nd any one with one glance say that two papers are written by same person nt different one's... ( this is the reason of shock fr everyone nd ishita too bt raman knws it)

So u wantedly practiced ishita's hand writing...?? Asked mihir...He ignores it by saying its jst a coincednce... there are many others who vl write the same way..it doesn't mean they are practicing our writing...??  Or else u can say  yes...  fr dis everyone looks at him he says romi did u remember raina in college to vch hw can I forget her...she is so beautiful nd hot too...everyone are behind her bt she is behind raman... nd sarika giving anger glares to romi bt he avoids her glares by asking raman hw she suddenly came into ur mind... raman says that mental tried to practice my writing bt failed... mihika asks romi that hw she is vl look with raman nd has qualities of raman's dream gal to vch he says she is an  angel  nd no one can say NO bt raman said nd dis tym sarika beats him...he controls sarika bt she continuously beating him with her fist... raman stops them by saying if u continue praising raina thn sarika wil yes to her remeo who is stil behind her...to vch romi looks at her nd says Iam just saying fr mihika..that raina she is nothing infront u...nd u the  a fairy  fr me baby...nd kisses her on cheek...sarika cools nd says thanks fr raman...to vch romi understood raman's trick nd says to mihika that see ur DEVAR(BIL) nd his ways of dealing...no one can understand his ways nd fr raman its enough to reject her...becoz she is dumb nd never understands raman's way of thinking or raman...due to her raman merely saved by loosing a competition in clg...to vch raman says don't even remember tht incident...mihika asks him to say bt he says nt today... raman says leave ours nd shw ur compatibility...to vch mihika says mihir always forgets my fav perfme nd sme he did nw also... nd looks to romi to vch sarika says u betr knw him raman isko mere alava har kiski fav yaad rahat hain(raman u betr knw very well of him...he always remember others fav bt nt mine...)...I dnt y I fell fr him...while giving teasing looks...

Mimi says good bye nd moves to their room nd romika nd ishra left... they discuss abt raman's USA life nd friends nd ishita aftr som tym says good bye to them nd leaves... romika nd raman remembers their college days nd laughs on it...

Wen raman going to his room knocks ishu's room nd gets in... he says I won the challenge nd u hav to accept wht I say... she says wen did I say u won it... to vch he points out saying u hav a habit of writing diary nd its evidnt becoz of the note I gave u... vch I stole frm ur diary many years bak...nd coming interior see ur room... it clearly defing my answer is correct...nd coming fragrance see on ur dressing table... nd profesnal look is ur afv becoz no vl disturb by seeing ur attitude in that look nd saree ur fav attire becoz of smile tht comes on ur face by remembering ur mother likes to see u in saree... she is jaw dropped with raman's explanations nd tries to hide it bt raman says don't try hide ishita... I can see u on ur face nd don't loose urself fr anyone... be ur self nd accept wht ur heart says som day u vl listen to it nd accept my love fr u...

Raman is abt leave bt ishita asks raman abt raina bt he says y u r  bothering abt her...r u in love wid me...?? R u getting complex of her...to vch she says no y shld I b complex of her...I just asked casually becoz she is tht mad tried to practice ur hand writing to impress u...so I asked out of curiousity...nd says good night to raman bt befre leaving he says... so u r in lov wid me...?? Ishita asks wen I said tht...u didn't say yes bt didn't object it too a while bak...ishita gives angry look bt raman winks nd says u look hot wen u r in angry nd leaves...

ishu lies on bed thinking wht raman said nd constantly giving instructions to mind that raman is younger than u tht too 10 years nd u lost faith in relation of marriage by seeing ur parents relationship so stop thinking abt raman's words...nd sleep bt her heart says u r a gal nd u to  hav dreams lik this nd tought about ur dream man... nd one thing fr sure is that raman vl fit in ur dream man... bt u again her mind says u cant fulfil dreams of raman nor u can keep him happy... he is very cool nd njyble person...nt a workalcoholic lik u... so shut ur heart nd sleep peacefully...she doses off into sleep by fighting with mind nd heart...

Next morning... raman says he is going to office fr som work nd says he vl b soon... he hav his  break fast quickly nd says he  don't need lunch nd runs quickly bt  ishita asks is der any problem... shal I come with u...?? to vch he says no I just need to gve some details on my project so im running late nd rushes out... toshiji is observing raman bt she is nt saying any thing... ishita gets busy with family members bt checking door too...

Raman comes by 3 in afternoon nd asks his mom to serve food... nd he continuously talking on phone nd messaging... Toshiji asks ishita to serve food nd  ishu wantedly serves pure veg becoz she knws raman wont tak food without non veg bt she don't want to loose this chance to trouble raman nd scolds raman saying keep ur phone aside nd hav ur lnch...to vch raman catches her hand nd says ab se biwi vala kaam kar rahi ho(frm nw only u startd behaving lik wife...) mak it officially by marrying me...nd winks at her...she gets pissed off nd moves to kitchen...raman completes his food nd wipes his hands with ishu's duppatta...ishu drags frm his hand bt he says betr to  habituate for this Mrs.bhalla...I vl use only  dis aftr marriage fr wiping my hands... toshiji is observing with out knwing them...

He gangs up with all nd sends gifts to ishita lik red roses, saree, bangles, anklets  nd som accessories in the name of secret admirer... she gets irriated bcoz she knws its raman... bt she keeps quiet... she is unable to concentrate on her work nd by evey gift he is sending notes of som romantic lines...

Red roses... this is fr the beauty who is more pretty than these roses...nd her smile ressembles the beauty of these roses...

Saree... this is just fr u sweet heart... no one can look more ravishing than u in this attire... nd this attire is comptly dedicated to ur beauty...

Anklets... for ur beautiful legs vch tells me that ur wearing those fr me to indicate that u r coming near to me...

Accessories... these are just to compliment u bt without ur sexy smile these don't shw their charm on u...( these lines are purely my imagination nd critise me if u dnt lik them...)

She is loosing herself with each nd evry gestre he is showing towards her... nd loosing her sanity...nd the love he is showering on her... he is making her to get bak into her teens bt her mind  is always dominating nd getting irriated with his gestres...

And the last gift is kamar band(waist chain... )nd after reading the note with that she directly went to him...

P.S: im sorry if didnt meet ur expectations...

P.S.S: fr pm's lik prolouge on pg 1...

NEXT PART

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4262106?pn=60

Edited by shavi2311 - 9 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this is called shock's update.
evry one is getting shocked one tim e or others.

Ishita is in love b ut age gap is confusing her and Raman is very very smart to deduce all alone.
This is really nice update.
Ishita is bit jealous but not revealing.
Hope Raina comes in next part and Ishita will explode then,
Overall Raman's efforts were good and Mrs Bhalla is understanding how much sure Raman is over this relation.

But time is getting trimmed.ON 48 hrs a day plus half a day is gone.
now max 12 hers is left for Raman and Ishita is still in her shell.

Hope some fire brings her out.

nice one buddy.
I guess this is my lengthiest comment for anyupdate all time.
I broke my old records.
Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 9 years ago