Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter-12

Special Note: hello guys...I knw I gave precap of raman's attempts bt these are basic steps so dnt expect much or u think u didn't read precap...nd read this... I wrote dis updte keeping ishu in mind... u vl see raman dealing with her maturely nd showing her family environment... wht u guys expctd I dnt knw bt Im buiding base for ishra's relationship in matre way nt lik a romtic way bt understndng nd som emotnal way... bcoz raman knws ishu is matre nd thinks him as kid so I wrote this... read on ur own risk guys...

Note: Not proof read...ignore mistakes...

Ishra reaches bhalla's house nd raman says WELCOME TO OUR HOME with his sigantre smirk... ishu gets irritated nd this is my home than u... its betr if u lik that... I don't hav any prob in that... if u consider this is ur home thn mine nd if my family considers u morethan me... iam the happiest person in the universe... U vl b adjusted to ur SASURAAL easily...ishu is comptletly pissed off nd says I vl never accept our alliance... raman v vl see nd moves inside... ishu is nt understanding raman's behaviour nd his confidence the way he spoke in home is entirely different...never seen raman in that attitude...I always seen raman in cool, entertaining , working bt tht too enjying with the task bt today he shown me his new shade...nd says raman u very well know  hw to tackle situations bt dnt under estimate me RAMAN BHALLA... u vl see wht I can do...

Ishu is moving inside bt stopped by questioning glances of family... Ishu starts to speak bt her PA comes on tym by saying sorry to family nd ishita... that due to his confusion madam has to face problem...raman laughs nd Mr.bhalla says u talk with him nd come inside I need to talk to u... all leaves xpct raman... ishita turns to him to scold bt raman says to him that u take a leave... i vl talk to ishita...

Ishita turns angrily towards raman bt he says don't unnecessarily scold people without their mistakes... he didn't say me tht u r in ur home...  befre finishing it ishita asks hw did u knw that iam in my home... he says I knw it because I knwn u this much... the person u are...I mean u always keep urself in a shell so u wont b in any social place if u r upset nd u choose to b alone... the best fr u to b alone is ur home than anyother... nd as far as my guess expct ur PA no one knws ur residence... with expresns on ishu's face he gets his anseer that wht he said is 100% correct... he says all r waitng its betr to go nd u can think me abt me leisurely nd winks at her...

She mentally scolds herself fr coming here...knowing that raman wont leave a chance nw bt she came nd shld bare the consequences...

Ishita says sorry to everyone bt all UNISON says only on one condition... having no choice she says without even listening ANYTHING for u... Mr.Bhalla u wont to office nd will not leave this house till mimi's reception... she is abt to say som thing bt mihika coldly says u said any thing fr us... she nods nd asks can I go to my room nd fresh up... she says okay in cold attitude towards ishita... ishita doesn't understood y mihika is behaving coldly with her nd thinks did raman said them that he proposed me... bt thinks raman says so thy wont believe... I hav to deal with mihika afterwards... nd gets fresh...

Romi nd mihir congrts raman on bringing ishita bak nd asks wht type of help he needed from them... to vch raman says nw I don't need any thing... if I want then I vl say u... thanks fr being guys... mihika pulls raman's ear nd asks wht u hav done that she cam calmly by very well knowing u vl 24X7 behind her... to vch raman says thts called CHARM bhabhiji...always wrks... nt lik ur buddu husband to vch mihika tries to beat him bt he very well knows mihika nd starts running in the hosue... ishu witnessing whole bt she don't wht mihika spoke she jst heard word CHARM nd raman scolding mihir... they reach dining place one is at one end at the other is another end... raman asks mihir's mom wht type of Bhabhiji u bought for me..see on the first day  itself she is behaving lik a beast nd chasing her devar... to vch mihika says jst wait fr few months then  I vl see wht type of WIFE u bring... raman says Y MONTHS jst wait fr 2 days u vl knw abt MY WIFE... everyone are in shock including ishita... Mrs.bhalla asks did u alrdy married...?? To vch raman says Im nt married to anyone nd I wont do sch things with out informing my family... aftr 2 dys mimi's reception na... so all mihika's friends vl come nd many industrialists daughter's I vl select  someone fr myself nd infrm u... everyone laughs nd says hav dinner... bt mihika in no mood of leaving raman starts saying wer u vl get a gal lik creamy skin, long hair, suitable in evry attire indian r western nd most importantly understanding ur wrk style... to vch raman says I can comprse on som things If find a right gal fr me... bas weeknds mein kam ke bare mein nahi discus karns taunts ishita indirectly...( I jst don't want discus abt wrk on weeknds...) nd says I don't hav any issues with age... if she is older than me its betr fr me... she understands me well nd hav paitnce mrethan me...so someone wil b der to manage my anger issues... clearly giving hints to ishita... mihika says im impresd bt any older gal will not accept a relation to younger because she feels ur small or kid lik that... to vch he says once I vl shw u nd our family...nd as far as any gal needs a good family nd secured futre nd says I hav both so no gal wil say NO to me...

They starts eating dinner nd with no choice ishu has to b beside raman... raman grabs his chance nd holds ishu's hands... she is eating with right nd raman as usual with left...ishu tries to grab her hand frm his hold bt he says betr don't mak any issue nd eat calmly... ishu keeps silent bt she hit raman with fork on his hand... he immediately  takes off his hand nd sees her she chuckles nd says don't under estimate me  nd starts eating bt he suddenly  goes to mihika... he takes her in a hug... nd says iam sorry... to vch everyone looks at raman even ishu sees them... nd mihika says sorry to every one fr behaving lik a child bt raman says I did it too much... I shldnt hav behaved lik tht.. I sorry mihika... every one laughs nd mihir's parents says u r DAUGHTER of this house nd u hav more rights than MIHIR nd RAMAN... nd we don't want OUR DAUGHTER to LOOSE herself after marriage... we wish to see lik this only lik wht we hav seen befre few minutes... she smiles nd raman hugs nd says I said u na no gal  can NO to RAMAN BHALLA... See the family how our family supports u... nd once any gal see this she wil accpt me without second tought... mihika says don't u praise urself that much... by seeing me as her JETHANI( SISTER IN LAW) she vl accept to marry u nt by seeing u... as u say bhabhiji... mihika beats him playfully nd mrs.arora nd mrs.bhalla scolds raman fr making mihika cry on the first itself nd warns him betr get ready to face us wen u get ur WIFE because we wil b suprtng her nt u... to vch she didn't come yet made her team... becahra meain akela tum sabko jeelna pedaga...( I hav to bare u all...wht a distney I hav...nd laughs sadly by keeping a puppy face...) to vch all laughs nd completes their dinner...

Ishita tries to talk with mihika bt she again gives cold stares... to vch ishita asks mihir whats the matter.. he says I don't knw... u handle or else tak help from raman... I don't want to get into it... betr I vl handle her than taking help from raman... goes to mihika nd asks her directly nd says u r hurting me... to vch she says u went without infrmng us dn ur cell is switched off... U never think of us... wht we wil b thinking nd hw much we worried fr u... she says sorry by catching ears nd says may b my battery completed I didn't check on it... I vl never do it nd hugs her... mihika too hugs her nd never repeat it again... ishita never... mihir joins in their hug... raman smiles seeing them... sarika brings desserts nd serves all... all elders retire to their rooms nd all pairs left... mimi, romika nd ishra... romika and raman wantedly planned nightout to irriate mihir... raman asks mihir tht wht mvie tht watch today...mihir nods in a NO nd says im very tired I wil jst spend som tym nd bt u guys carry on to vch raman says u tired or lying to spend ur night with mihika...mihika gets embrases nd turns into red colr due to raman's teasing... raman diverts everyone attention to mihika nd she hides herself behind mihir... everyone laughs nd raman says we vl spend jst somtym nd we vl leave u... all agrees... mihika says we wont watch mvie bt we play a game nd says we hav write abt our loved one's fav lik a compatibility test... to vch raman says u hav ur loved ones nd I didn't found mine till now... nd says im out of it... to vch mihika says u vl b playing it with because I need to know ur fav nd its becomes easy fr me to find someone spl fr u... bt he ignores nd says I don't share this with everyone bt ishu grabs the chance nd says raman bhalla ki taste is tht wrst...so thts the reasn he is nt revealing to anyone...(his ego hurts...hw can she think my taste vl b worst nd determines to say wht taste he has) to vch he says iam ready fr it nd without a challenge I wont do it... ishita asks wht... to vch he says If I vl win u hav to listen everything nd anything wht I vl say... nd if u win I vl listen wht ever u say... she says okay bt terms nd conditions are mine says mihika... he says okay nd mihika says u vl b given same questions lik us bt u hav to write ishu's fav...  nd win it...( raman mentally thanks mihika fr golden opportunity nd ishu feels happy tht he vl loose nd she can mak him to do wht ever she want...) ishita says I vl give ques to raman nd all other pairs give questions to their loved ones nd raman says u hav to answer mine bt ishita says if I vl loose I wont do anything... to vch raman says its only ur fav we kept challenge... nt mine ...she nods in a YES... nd each couple exchanges their papers nd starts writing answers... ishu wantedly kept ques vch nly she knws bt she dnt she kept with raman bhalla...

Precap: everyone are in confusion seeing ishra's paper... don't understand wht thy are seeing...

P.S: I hop I justified the age diffrnce doesn't matr to mak our spl to feel special...nd I hop its nt boring...

P.S.S: fr pm's lik prolouge in pg 1...

P.S.S: waitng fr comments nd criticism...

A HAERTFUL THANKS TO ALL RAEDERS... FOR LIKING ND COMMENTING... ND MY UPDTE COMPLETED 50 PAGES... yippie... iam very happy...

NEXT PART

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4262106?pn=57

Edited by shavi2311 - 9 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one buddy.
Nice family moments.
Raman will defi itlymake Ishita mad in two days.
But Ishita looks confused.

See what the game gives.
Waiting for next part
Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 9 years ago
Ishradivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well written yaar now enjoying their gala time waiting for the test .bt I understood one thng very clearly in two days by hook or crook raman wil make ishita fall for him waiting for ishu reactions n nxt part lovely update totally
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
too good 
its superb 
loved it
wanna know whats in ishra's paper 
update soon
its tooo interesting 
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very good plsss continue soon
JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update ..
continue soon...
thanks for pm
hana_y thumbnail
Awesome read for which i miss too all were good n i love how raman is trying to make ishu fall on him thx for pm waiting for next
Aniva thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update yaar.just loved it plz cntn soon eagerly waiting
ishra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome
loved it
Thanks For pm
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

nice one buddy.

Nice family moments.
Raman will defi itlymake Ishita mad in two days.
But Ishita looks confused.

See what the game gives.
Waiting for next part

thanks...
ishu's confusn vl clear in nxt updtes...