Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello guys...i knw age between them is very high bt I want to exprmnt it...I hop u lik the chapter...

Note: Not proof read...so ignore mistakes...read on ur own risk...

Chapter-1

Raman is new employee in PSR...he is very punctual nd on tym...he is introducing him with everyone...very friendly person...nd flirts with gals bt its jst energy flirting...no harm in his flirt...

Its his first day so he don't hav much work so he is walking around nd talking with everyone...

Mean while ishu enters office nd notices him...she gets irritated nd moves to her cabin...enquires abt him trough PA nd cmes to knw tht he is new employee...she asks her PA to assign work to him nd report shld be by evening...

PA to Raman...madam said to submit a report on company nd current projects going in the company...raman gets irritated nd says to others tht wht type of work she gave me...is this the wrk she gives...??

Other Employee...she is very different nd intelligent...we cant guess her...betr to do wht she gave u...

Raman: samjti kya hain apne aapko...I vl shw her wht raman bhalla is...?? Starts the work nd makes report in very presentable manner so tht it can be very clear wht is in the project nd who are involved in it...he completes the report nd move towards cabin...bt she is in meting...so he kept file on the table nd notices the cabin...its very neatly furnished with the things required nt more nt less...shows her dedication towards work nd the trophies shows her ability...he is impresd with the trophies nd cabin nd makes a exit of her cabin...

Ishu: reaches her cabin nd checks the files...she goes to raman's file only on one intentn to search the mistakes nd scold him...bt to her suprse he didn't do any thng nd it is in the way she wanted it... bt she decides nt to shw him nd decides to test his paitance nd calls of for the day...

Next day:

Ishu comes first to the office first even befr employess...she sits in her cabin nd plans to give clerical work to raman...by getng employee details nd projct progress...its 9 am raman is on tym nd she sees him entring to his work space nd says impresd...nd aftr som tym trough her PA she give clerical work to him nd tells him tht yetsrday's report was good...he gets pissed off by clerical work bt he does wht she gives with a new detrminatn to prove himself nd her too tht he is nt fr this work...

It continues fr 15 days...ishu giving him all works which is nt relatd to him...nd testing his paitnce, skills in presting the things, knowledge of him by his work...ishu reaching offce befr raman nd raman as usual on tym nd enjoying in his new environment with employees nd having fun with them...he always flirts nd helps them in their work...ishu is observing evry thing bt she is nt saying word...raman til nw didn't meet ishu...he evn don't knw hw she looks...he enquires to his friends in office thy says she is looks lik an angel nd very gorgeous that anyone can go mad...

It's a weeknd...nd raman nevr misses his work out..he always do diffrnt things fr keeping himself fit...he goes to jigging,palys squash dn tennis...nd  tody he decides to paly tennis...he is wearing shorst nd t-shrt...nd looking very dashing nd handsom...gals are drooling over him...

Even ishu is also in the same club...she just enter the club with her tennis racket wearing shrts nd t-shrt...she is comptly diffrnt frm her office attire nd attitude...she wil b herself in weeeknds...she nevr tought tht their company employess can be in this club as thy cant offord it...so she is care free nd being herself...

Raman in ishu satrst playing tennis with their friends...thy are in difrnt places nd thy don't notice each other...ishra are playing with mimi...mimi are in a relationship nd thy both work in same company nd thy are department heads of their company...mimi age is 30...mihir knows raman very well nd he is with his since childhood...as mihir is raman's aunt son...mihir nd raman has a diff of 5 years bt thy are very  best buddies...he knows raman's capability nd offerd job in their company bt he refused to it nd joined in PSR...thy paly fr somtym nd sits near canteen waitng fr mihika...mihir nd raman has no secrets nd raman knows abt mimi relatnshp...Mihir enquires him abt his work bt raman gets irritated nd says wht work he is doing nd to vch mihir laughs...raman gets more irritated...mihir stops laughing nd says ur CEO is very talentd bt id ont undrstnd one thing tht y she is giving this type works to you...he says he even don't know nd i didn't see her til now...may bs he is mad says raman...mihir defends her saying she is very talentend nd intelligent...as well as very beautiful...perfct combo of beauty with brains...raman gets more irriated asks him to stop praising her...he goes to get som coffee...fr him nd mihir...

He sees mihika coming with som othr lady so he takes mihika's fav black coffee also...he orders other two coffee nd tak thm...

Raman comes frm behind nd takes mihika in his arms nd says jaan I missed u so much...lov u a lot yar...nd turns her around to see ishu...he says sorry nd tries to speak somthng bt meanwhile mihika catches his ear nd says without saying u found a girl fr urself...tht too my best friend...she too knws tht ishu doesn't believe in relation...bt pulls raman...he says I tought its u nd said I love u too...I dnt knw wht she think of me...nd says sorry again turning towards ishu...she gets angry bt ctrls fr mihika...he turns to mihika nd says don't fool me nw...he says seriously I dnt knw her yarn w stop pulling me...mihika its okay...she is ishitha my friend nd ishitha this is raman my de...(she is about to my devar bt mihir stops her) nd mihir says our dearst friend...mihika again starts intrdcng ishu as CEO of PSR bt mihir composes nd dnt let it knw as raman dnt knw who is his boss...nd mihir wantdly did tht so tht he can see the real side of ishita...Raman this tym apologises by Miss. Ishita im really very sorry I tought its my bhabhi nd did it...raman pulls mihika's weakness(she doesn't lik raman calling her bhabhi...) to vch mihika looses her  contrl nd starts beating with tennis racket...mihir nd ishitha stops her...raman says thanks fr saving him...he gives her fav coffee by saying bhabhiji...she this tym want to throw coffee cup on raman bt raman holds her hand nd says...dont mess with raman bhalla bhabhiji...I knw hw to give tit fr tat nd winks at her...nd takes his coffee cup...bt ishu nd mihir stops him...ishu with mihika nd raman with mihir settle dwn opposte to each other...mihir scolds raman fr irritating mihika to vch raman she startd pulling my leg so I startd to irritate her...mihika turns her frm mihir nd raman...

To which raman gives his proud smirk...mihir understands bt ishu in confusion...

Precap:  Raman starts telling about his love story to them...

P.S: I hop it reached ur expectatns nt boring...

P.S.S: fr pm's lik prologue...

NEXT PART:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4262106?pn=7

Edited by shavi2311 - 9 years ago
shravani_2311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RMGT

This is beautiful dr.
Bt is ishita 10 yrs older than raman? Or is it a typing mistake?
Cont soon. Sounds interesting.

thank u so mch...bt age diff is 10yrs...nt any typing mistake...
shravani_2311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ribelle_IshRa

Role reversal?! I'm in!
Great intro, continue soon :D

thank u...
Akshatha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update...
Raman character portrait nicely...
mihika and raman convo was funny..

update soon 
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
vry gud startng..
totaly diff..
Ishu CEO.. seriously it smnthgn new here.. 
nd raman emplye...
awsme strt..
all d best 4 nxt updt..
nd thnx 4 pm..
shravani_2311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshatha19

nice update...

Raman character portrait nicely...
mihika and raman convo was funny..

update soon 

thank u...
aage dekho hota hai kya...??
shravani_2311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SuryaIshraholic

vry gud startng..

totaly diff..
Ishu CEO.. seriously it smnthgn new here.. 
nd raman emplye...
awsme strt..
all d best 4 nxt updt..
nd thnx 4 pm..

thnk u...
i hop i wnt disapnt u in nxt updtes...
Aniva thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx fr d pmEdited by aviana - 9 years ago
Aniva thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail