India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

The company you keep.... (Page 3)

nil_nil Senior Member
nil_nil
nil_nil

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged
So proud our nandini is taking manik's anger.now what i want is manik's Self -distraction and nandini's well THAT.IT will be awesome.and i have a feeling manik will fulfill my wish very soon.

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Excited to watch the episode now Smile
Nice post ! so it's Monster Nandu and poor abused Baba LOL Heart
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
LOL as many others have already pointed out in this thread, Nandu hasn't in so much as acquired a mean streak from Manik but when it comes to him, she always had one...he pushes her to her absolute limits like no one else...I DOUBT Nandu has even slapped, let alone PUNCHED even a chinti in her entire life...but ever since she's met Manik, punches fly around like anything...lol

I loved the cola scene today cuz it was such a sum of BOTH their feelings and frustrations...First a Nandu seething at his behavior with Shahid deciding to give him a taste of his own medicine...and no one does it like Nandu...then the moment she sees him struggling with trying to clean up the cola off his face, she instantly softens and starts dabbing his face almost motheringly and actually trying to tell him in THAT moment ki gussa mat karo, Manik...LMFAO oh these two.

And Manik...ofcourse he dumped the cola on Shahid as a way of retaliating at Nandu...he was watching her the whole time he did it...somewhere a REACTION from her CALMS him down...I find it interesting that he didn't look angry when she dumped the cola on him...he strangely shut down and gave almost a futile shrug in response...when he felt her touch, he went still, battling his warring feelings...and he bore it for as long as he could until her "lecture" on not being angry made him SNAP and the rage seethed out AT her...

They still manage to surprise each other...Nandu actually looked SHOCKED that he asked her to remove her hand...lol...an almost reproachful look on her face...what was she expecting? A welcome committee from Manik after basically dumping him? LOL...she doesn't want to be together but she still wants full rights to take care of him...can't have it both ways, Nandu.

And the cord bit...the look on his face summed up all the angst and turmoil inside him...

Randomly hilarious thing for me was that after all the fighting over that CORD, in the end, Manik just DUMPED it on the floor and stomped awayLOL

I'm glad that Nandu has moved on from tears to ANGER now...she was never the epitome of patience when it came to Manik anyways...lol...yeh monster toh would test any saint's patience and Nandu is no saint :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sahar-shibzsonia_1

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

LOL as many others have already pointed out in this thread, Nandu hasn't in so much as acquired a mean streak from Manik but when it comes to him, she always had one...he pushes her to her absolute limits like no one else...I DOUBT Nandu has even slapped, let alone PUNCHED even a chinti in her entire life...but ever since she's met Manik, punches fly around like anything...lol

I loved the cola scene today cuz it was such a sum of BOTH their feelings and frustrations...First a Nandu seething at his behavior with Shahid deciding to give him a taste of his own medicine...and no one does it like Nandu...then the moment she sees him struggling with trying to clean up the cola off his face, she instantly softens and starts dabbing his face almost motheringly and actually trying to tell him in THAT moment ki gussa mat karo, Manik...LMFAO oh these two.

And Manik...ofcourse he dumped the cola on Shahid as a way of retaliating at Nandu...he was watching her the whole time he did it...somewhere a REACTION from her CALMS him down...I find it interesting that he didn't look angry when she dumped the cola on him...he strangely shut down and gave almost a futile shrug in response...when he felt her touch, he went still, battling his warring feelings...and he bore it for as long as he could until her "lecture" on not being angry made him SNAP and the rage seethed out AT her...

They still manage to surprise each other...Nandu actually looked SHOCKED that he asked her to remove her hand...lol...an almost reproachful look on her face...what was she expecting? A welcome committee from Manik after basically dumping him? LOL...she doesn't want to be together but she still wants full rights to take care of him...can't have it both ways, Nandu.

And the cord bit...the look on his face summed up all the angst and turmoil inside him...

Randomly hilarious thing for me was that after all the fighting over that CORD, in the end, Manik just DUMPED it on the floor and stomped awayLOL

I'm glad that Nandu has moved on from tears to ANGER now...she was never the epitome of patience when it came to Manik anyways...lol...yeh monster toh would test any saint's patience and Nandu is no saint :P

Well put Smile
I... IF-Dazzler
I...
I...

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
awsome post Clap

Go to top