priyanka3677

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
ROFL

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eveline

HugShibzy...a total phillumy hug..tight waala!!

They are such a pair...when they are together their passions are always riding so high that they virtually forget the whole world!!LOL Punches fly, cans are dumped, flowers showered, hands broken, eggs aimed...sigh...wonder how their lives will be once they are indeed living together..LOL

Haha...I felt that too..that finally our tiny, virtuous Nandu is bullying the poor one handed can't do much hulk ROFL..serves him right!!

No shibzy...am pretty sure one handed too, he can't simply keep his hands off her...u just wait n watch..i can bet he grabs her soon Embarrassed He has been away from her too long...the addict is desperate and needs his dose...Wink

And did you hear his exact words...don't force me to be the guy I was...before I met you...so he actually acknowledged that she has had quite and impact and has managed to change him..Big smile
Yes babe he did grab her arm yesterdayLOL I can already see his resolve to ignore her & be rude to her go for toss in the near future.. I so so so want Manik's jealousy track for this! What funDay Dreaming They're still haq chalaying on each other! Fighting like Hubby-wifeyLOL Nandu is actually being such a over-caring Momy like GF who thinks he can't take care of himself.. while he gives this impression that he can't take care of himself so that she does it for him! uff these bacchas!

Ofcourse! He's said it before too..& he doesn't hide it..it was Nandu's decision to leave him..ofcourse she has changed him! No surprises thereTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeGoesOneveline

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Firebolt

You'd be wrong if you think Manik doesn't have a soft side and you'd also be wrong if you think Nandini doesn't have a mean streak. That's why I adore these two. They are much more similar than they think they are.
Lovely Post!
yup...they make each other human...bringing out the worst and best..isn't that what a real life couple head over heels madly in love does...Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeGoesOnAliyagogoiFirebolt

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by eveline

HugShibzy...a total phillumy hug..tight waala!!

They are such a pair...when they are together their passions are always riding so high that they virtually forget the whole world!!LOL Punches fly, cans are dumped, flowers showered, hands broken, eggs aimed...sigh...wonder how their lives will be once they are indeed living together..LOL

Haha...I felt that too..that finally our tiny, virtuous Nandu is bullying the poor one handed can't do much hulk ROFL..serves him right!!

No shibzy...am pretty sure one handed too, he can't simply keep his hands off her...u just wait n watch..i can bet he grabs her soon Embarrassed He has been away from her too long...the addict is desperate and needs his dose...Wink

And did you hear his exact words...don't force me to be the guy I was...before I met you...so he actually acknowledged that she has had quite and impact and has managed to change him..Big smile
Yes babe he did grab her arm yesterdayLOL I can already see his resolve to ignore her & be rude to her go for toss in the near future.. I so so so want Manik's jealousy track for this! What funDay Dreaming They're still haq chalaying on each other! Fighting like Hubby-wifeyLOL Nandu is actually being such a over-caring Momy like GF who thinks he can't take care of himself.. while he gives this impression that he can't take care of himself so that she does it for him! uff these bacchas!

Ofcourse! He's said it before too..& he doesn't hide it..it was Nandu's decision to leave him..ofcourse she has changed him! No surprises thereTongue

Oh come on...we all knew that they can't mind their own business and live their separate lives...and pigs will fly and u nd me will win Ms. Universe LOL!! It was just..impossible!! Loved what Cabir pointed out today, that in a way they know each other so well and yet they are apart!!

Its so damn cute...the way she tries to mommy him..and the way he reacts like a rebellious child. Ironic in a way as Manik has never tasted this kind of TLC, and when she is giving it to him bucketfuls he is still up in arms LOL

Nandu's decision...sigh !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeGoesOnAliyagogoishibz

shefni Senior Member
shefni
shefni

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
If yesterday i was all wearing a 'thinking cap' trying to understand the dynamics of these characters , today was a big LOL day for me.i thoroughly enjoyed the episode, and these two just drive themselves and us insane.If manik is all about push and  pull, nandhini  is all about the punches and kickes.They truely represent the ying yang , if she brings about the bright and clear side , he brings about her dark shades and conflicts.They are the best and worst for each other.Embarrassedand again a beautiful post by you like yesterdays..keep writing

evelineshibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Eveie.. tera toh pata nahi but how can you be so sure I can't win Ms. Universe?ROFL

Manik did want her to take care of him.. but she left then.. now he is being all angry & a rebellious baccha like you put it.. still hoping to hear from her what he wants toLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shefni

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shefni

If yesterday i was all wearing a 'thinking cap' trying to understand the dynamics of these characters , today was a big LOL day for me.i thoroughly enjoyed the episode, and these two just drive themselves and us insane.If manik is all about push and  pull, nandhini  is all about the punches and kickes.They truely represent the ying yang , if she brings about the bright and clear side , he brings about her dark shades and conflicts.They are the best and worst for each other.Embarrassedand again a beautiful post by you like yesterdays..keep writing
LOL today's epi brightened up everything. It was such an out and out positive day. I just made a post about it. Both of them make each other unpredictable...when they are together they end up doing things that they won't dream of doing otherwise. Their passions rule, their uncontrollable urges prevail..be it violence or love Big smile!! Keep reading...makes it worth whileTongue!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shefni

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Eveie.. tera toh pata nahi but how can you be so sure I can't win Ms. Universe?ROFL

Manik did want her to take care of him.. but she left then.. now he is being all angry & a rebellious baccha like you put it.. still hoping to hear from her what he wants toLOL
ROFL..we can't coz why go to so much hard work when we rule our private galaxies any way...khaamkha ka panga !!

These bachchas I tell u...thankfully its Christmas time here...so very less work...varna toh these bachchas would have put me out of my misery..meaning work yaar!!LOL

shefnishibz

Go to top