India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

The company you keep....

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:42am | IP Logged
LOL..lol indeed!! Seems our pint sized Nandu is brewing a storm in a tea cup, the shades of a stormy Manik finally catching up!! Staying around Manik can be very detrimental to your mental and physical well being, thats for sure. The man sure has an influence!!

I got it all wrong till now it seems. I figured she was the one trying to improve Monster Manik...asking him to work on his anger management and his temper tantrums. Didn't she say just a few minutes back that anger is not the solution and he needs to curb it Big smile??

And then ended up squeezing the poor guy's bandaged hand so hard, in a furious fit of red hot temperLOL!! She actually got so mad at him ke surgery jaay bhaad mein...main hi haath tod deti hoon !! The guy would not have been in soo much pain even if he had managed to play guitar for an  hour...lol!!

The cherry on the top was the pepsi can scene...when she actually dumped the contents on his head..literally ROFL!! Yay...way to go Nandu!! LOL Now, a one handed Manik is being bullied or should I say being paid back in his coin by a very feisty Nandu...Clap!! Absolutely loved it!! She was so so out of control, so blinded with rage...a raging fury ...hahaha!! Poor Manik...he did bite off something more than he could chew!!

Err...after today's episode was just thinking that ...Manik seems to be winning cause Nandu is talking his language...instead of Nandu improving Manik...Manik has succeeded in bigadofying Nandu...she is the one who needs deeps breaths and anger management classes now...LOL!! Not once but twice in a span of two meetings, she actually resorted to physical violence to deal with her pent up emotions with Manik Wink!! There are better ways to deal with the pressure Nandu...why do you think Baba is always inches away from you Wink!!

Seems the angel has learnt the tactics from the devil himself!! I see a very dark future for Manik now...the hottie is going to be so hen pecked I bet...coz every time they fight..his wifey is going to set fire to his clothes for sure..ROFLWhat a match made in heaven, he is a headache and she is a pill!!

Manik toh kabhi nahin sudhrega...apni sweet si Nandu bigad gayiROFL!!

Edited by eveline - 23 December 2014 at 10:34am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

sha.mima22starryLove_skSheIsTheOneshantellbrownAmbylicioustutu982ArchanaRMkaveriadiga8LifeGoesOnjasneet1008Parud26shefniManan_obsession-Sahar-kriti094HTA111smileysmileChickeeABCDesiGirl93amisuvshahzI...apardh_baAliyagogoiNoorie30Fireboltdiva82EXOL...Tanu...PrincessAshVikforam.sonia_1BeingBluntshibzNikki_TitliAreYaar

Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Nice post dearThumbs Up I was so relieved after watching today's episode that i was literally Dancing
in other day after watching an episode i always needs Simi's hillarious posts to make myself cool down.but you are also very nice to describe things.now onwards will wait for your post for sure.and lastly sahi kaha,manik t kavi nahi sudharne wala par apni nandu sure bigad gayi..Winkand i loved and enjoying our bigdi huyi sherni Nandu..my nandu is back..Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eveline

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Nandu has always been feisty, especially with Manik. 
The saying goes "Lathon ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante" meaning "stubborn people are never interested in logic, they'd rather do the snakes and flying monkeys"

^^ above saying applies for Manik perfectly. Nandu deals with Manik in exactly the only way which has an instantaneous affect on him whatsoever. She knows it's useless to jabber in front of him when he is in one of his blind rages, only action works with him...hence the two punches, the lime water and Pepsi pouring and now the hand pulling Tongue LOL

Edited by -Sahar- - 23 December 2014 at 9:01am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeGoesOnAliyagogoievelineEXOLAreYaar

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyagogoi

Nice post dearThumbs Up I was so relieved after watching today's episode that i was literally Dancing
in other day after watching an episode i always needs Simi's hillarious posts to make myself cool down.but you are also very nice to describe things.now onwards will wait for your post for sure.and lastly sahi kaha,manik t kavi nahi sudharne wala par apni nandu sure bigad gayi..Winkand i loved and enjoying our bigdi huyi sherni Nandu..my nandu is back..Tongue
Yup...for me that was the highlight today...the tears are gone...the tantrums are back!! Couldn't stand the depressing water works...Nandu's tears were flooding all the spirit out of me...and finally she is back!! Fighting fit and roaring mad!! Yay..Yippee!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeGoesOnAliyagogoishibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
EveieHug

They both be bigadofying & Sudraofying each other.. what funDay Dreaming
I just realized Nandu is actually bullying the poor one-hand guyLOL What can he do & what will he do anyways?.. He can't do anything with Nandini other than cornering her & emptying her bagTongue That's why all he does is talk! Is he telling her he isn't that monster anymore?Day Dreaming ofcourse he's broken a handLOL

Now with Cabir at work I wonder if he'll change Nandu's mind..Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeGoesOnAliyagogoi

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sahar-

Nandu has always been feisty, especially with Manik. 
The saying goes "Lathon ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante" meaning "stubborn people are never interested in logic, they'd rather do the snakes and flying monkeys"

^^ above saying applies for Manik perfectly. Nandu deals with Manik in exactly the only way which has an instantaneous affect on him whatsoever. She knows it's useless to jabber in front of him when he is in one of his blind rages, only action works with him...hence the two punches, the lime water and Pepsi pouring and now the hand pulling Tongue LOL
me thinks he is the only one in the world who can break her self control...he really knows how to push all her buttons and so when she is with him our little miss perfect simply loses her cover of civilization...they bring out the best and worst in each other..LOL!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeGoesOn-Sahar-Aliyagogoi

eveline IF-Sizzlerz
eveline
eveline

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

EveieHug

They both be bigadofying & Sudraofying each other.. what funDay Dreaming
I just realized Nandu is actually bullying the poor one-hand guyLOL What can he do & what will he do anyways?.. He can't do anything with Nandini other than cornering her & emptying her bagTongue That's why all he does is talk! Is he telling her he isn't that monster anymore?Day Dreaming ofcourse he's broken a handLOL

Now with Cabir at work I wonder if he'll change Nandu's mind..Ermm
HugShibzy...a total phillumy hug..tight waala!!

They are such a pair...when they are together their passions are always riding so high that they virtually forget the whole world!!LOL Punches fly, cans are dumped, flowers showered, hands broken, eggs aimed...sigh...wonder how their lives will be once they are indeed living together..LOL

Haha...I felt that too..that finally our tiny, virtuous Nandu is bullying the poor one handed can't do much hulk ROFL..serves him right!!

No shibzy...am pretty sure one handed too, he can't simply keep his hands off her...u just wait n watch..i can bet he grabs her soon Embarrassed He has been away from her too long...the addict is desperate and needs his dose...Wink

And did you hear his exact words...don't force me to be the guy I was...before I met you...so he actually acknowledged that she has had quite and impact and has managed to change him..Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbyliciousLifeGoesOnAliyagogoishibz

Firebolt IF-Rockerz
Firebolt
Firebolt

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged
You'd be wrong if you think Manik doesn't have a soft side and you'd also be wrong if you think Nandini doesn't have a mean streak. That's why I adore these two. They are much more similar than they think they are.
Lovely Post!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AmbyliciousLifeGoesOnshefniAliyagogoidiva82evelineshibzAreYaar

Go to top