Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: prachii

Nah...Thats his tactics...He played carefully.Poor Aman .She has been there these many days.Still they didn't show Aman to impress Dadaji..This guy is very fast.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What kind of a brother is he? πŸ˜† He should have come asking for Umesh's hand..🀣 
KYAAA!!! 🀣 
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

I agree, viraj impressed three of them in the first meet.
I was really shocked with singham getting impressed with him.

Yes this guy impressed Nisha itself in the first place in TV interview.Everyone of Gangwals is following her...πŸ˜›
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Magic touch..Seems like  a fairy taleπŸ˜‰
Prince touch made the princess getting her wounds healed...

Ask him to touch Sheks too..Today Ramesh was telling like that guy would be in ICU by the way nisha shotπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sheks will need Viraj's magic touch to heal like nisha.🀣
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Magic touch..Seems like  a fairy taleπŸ˜‰
Prince touch made the princess getting her wounds healed...

Ask him to touch Sheks too..Today Ramesh was telling like that guy would be in ICU by the way nisha shotπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Has Sheks used his powers on Ramesh? How did Ramesh know Sheks is in ICU? 🀣

I still can't digest the magic ointment. While Nisha was dreaming..she was aram say lying on her back...I could feel the pain...but she couldn't...🀣
prachii thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

What kind of a brother is he? πŸ˜† He should have come asking for Umesh's hand..🀣 
KYAAA!!! 🀣 

Umesh n Co was busy sighting him from terrace..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Everybody was admiring him from jwalu
prachii thumbnail

I still can't digest the magic ointment. While Nisha was dreaming..she was aram say lying on her back...I could feel the pain...but she couldn't...🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
That too she was in white top na ..I was thinking like blood may ooze out and RL may see.But nothing happened!!!

_UptoNoGood_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Cheating!! He impressed Dadaji..because he didn't argue..🀣 If he had argued...there was no way he would have won...πŸ˜†

He won because he could explain that day's events to Dadaji. Dadaji listened. Nobody said that Nisha sgould return late everyday. Nobody wanted him to have an open fight with Dadaji. If that happened then I wouldn't like Viru.😲 
Now Dadaji likes Viru. So, yay!πŸ‘ 
P.s.-Don't tempt me to take this further. Newbies aren't allowed more than 10 posts per day.😭

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

If it really happened it would be dificult to walk normally even but they are in magic land so Nisha is ok... this magic land won't need doctors I'm sure.. Doctors will become jobless soon thanks to Viraj's magic touch.🀣
prachii thumbnail
Originally posted by: aneri.fan

He won because he could explain that day's events to Dadaji. Dadaji listened. Nobody said that Nisha sgould return late everyday. Nobody wanted him to have an open fight with Dadaji. If that happened then I wouldn't like Viru.😲 
Now Dadaji likes Viru. So, yay!πŸ‘ 
P.s.-Don't tempt me to take this further. Newbies aren't allowed more than 10 posts per day.😭

Viru knows respecting EldersπŸ˜‰He knows respecting womanπŸ˜‰He knows how to take care of others..What else they could show he doesn't know!!!!

Oh no..I think after ur 50th post u will get 20 posts per day..ya its horrible permit :(
Shwets1502 thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
That too she was in white top na ..I was thinking like blood may ooze out and RL may see.But nothing happened!!!

Her jacket still showed blood stains and when RL asked if she is hurt, why didn't Viraj tell anything? I mean it is a serious wound.