India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 23/12 (Page 8)

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I too don't like him coming to the party. It's too early.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArieltabiShwets1502

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Next good RL scene. I am opening an appreciation thread for them. I completely agree. They understand all the kids better than any of the other parents. They empathize with them, guide them but let them make their own decisions. They don't force them. As you said, they have so many problems, yet they keep their focus on the kids. They could have cared only for Nisha after knowing her past, but they didn't do that. They have gotten themselves into problems for Umesh's happy life. They are loving Aman equally which was so good to see. 

Getting to know Ritiesh's intention is secondary actually. Kirti is in doubt to get married with Ritiesh and that's more than enough. No girl should marry someone when there is doubt. Dadi should stall the wedding, while the cousins can gather evidence. Or is this going to fall on RL too. 

Now Mohan can tell Viren clearly. 

Definitely count me in Smile I do agree but I think it may be odd or embarrasing for Kirti to reveal reason for her doubt to Daadi? I think Aman-Kirti along with cousins are probably going to do some investigation and then tell RL and Daadi once they are clear about it. 
As for Mohan telling Viren, I think no one at this point wants to tell Viren a shocking or a dhamaka news due to his heart attack, so I doubt he is going to tell Viren. And if he does, well it would be interesting to see his reaction.

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1804

Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

The happiness of the entire family was displayed so well. Dadi standing behind the door, and then sitting down covering her face..LOL So sweet of her to wake up and be at her granddaughter's moment of happiness. The entire family has united for celebrations. Very nice to see that.

Viraj would definitely come. And cousins are going to be behind them leaving Viraj wondering if something is wrong with them. I think parallel to the cousins' celebrations, family will have something serious to deal with too...

Haan Shwets u are right.. kuch tohh gaddbadd hone waali hai.. After all itni khushi ek saath mil gayii toh gaazarr ke halwe mein meetha tezz ho jaayega na.. Not acceptable LOL

I am not sure if he'll go there though. Well, should he? He's a boss. I know Nisha saved his life but so did he. Uska credit Viraj ko kissi ne nahi diya. LOL (I am not reading any spoilers this week so I don't know if he was present or not). But IMO, he shouldn't be there. He loves to be with himself.. I cannot imagine him being part of the circus gang yet.. Also Nisha's chemistry with him has to develop a little more for Viraj to accept her invitation.. Naah.. No.. Nope.. Sorry but Viraj won't be there.

Exactly. All this happiness at the same time is difficult to accept. There will be some KYAA moment for sure..LOL

Viraj being present in the party may not be logical, but it would quickly finish off the next major part of the track. Viraj meeting Nisha's family. I expected Viraj's meeting with RL to be even more dramatic..LOL But Dadaji ne saare footage khaa liya..ROFL
Agreed LOL I pictured a very dramatic Ramesh-Viraj face-off. That would have been entertaining to see LOL

I really thought Ramesh will scrutinize Viraj from top to bottom..and check if he is worth his daughter...LOL But he would have become a funny father then...which he actually isn't. But it would have been definitely entertaining..LOL 

How would it have been if Ramesh had asked the questions that was asked to Ritiesh?ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804ArieltabiJAHHNAVIcaller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged
@Kate
That's why I feel Kirti shouldn't delay telling the elders. At least they can support them in ways they can. Without having any support from the elders, the cousins alone wouldn't be able to manage both at home and outside. 

priya1804caller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged
@Tabby
Dadi would have fainted to see her sapnon ka rajkumar..LOL

priya1804Arieltabieshasrkcaller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Next good RL scene. I am opening an appreciation thread for them. I completely agree. They understand all the kids better than any of the other parents. They empathize with them, guide them but let them make their own decisions. They don't force them. As you said, they have so many problems, yet they keep their focus on the kids. They could have cared only for Nisha after knowing her past, but they didn't do that. They have gotten themselves into problems for Umesh's happy life. They are loving Aman equally which was so good to see. 

Getting to know Ritiesh's intention is secondary actually. Kirti is in doubt to get married with Ritiesh and that's more than enough. No girl should marry someone when there is doubt. Dadi should stall the wedding, while the cousins can gather evidence. Or is this going to fall on RL too. 

Now Mohan can tell Viren clearly. 

Definitely count me in Smile I do agree but I think it may be odd or embarrasing for Kirti to reveal reason for her doubt to Daadi? I think Aman-Kirti along with cousins are probably going to do some investigation and then tell RL and Daadi once they are clear about it. 
As for Mohan telling Viren, I think no one at this point wants to tell Viren a shocking or a dhamaka news due to his heart attack, so I doubt he is going to tell Viren. And if he does, well it would be interesting to see his reaction.

Let's wait for the next impressive RL scene. LOL

Ultimately, that's the reason right? If not Dadi, atleast RL. They are open enough to understand and not judge Kirti. It's possible as Aman's financial problem is off them, and cake is taking rest. So they currently have no cases piled up. 

I forgot Viren's attack..LOL Yes. Mohan won't tell Viren, may be he will tell Dadi and Dadi would ask him to remain silent. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804JAHHNAVIcaller123

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged

Exactly. All this happiness at the same time is difficult to accept. There will be some KYAA moment for sure..LOL

Viraj being present in the party may not be logical, but it would quickly finish off the next major part of the track. Viraj meeting Nisha's family. I expected Viraj's meeting with RL to be even more dramatic..LOL But Dadaji ne saare footage khaa liya..ROFL
Agreed LOL I pictured a very dramatic Ramesh-Viraj face-off. That would have been entertaining to see LOL

I really thought Ramesh will scrutinize Viraj from top to bottom..and check if he is worth his daughter...LOL But he would have become a funny father then...which he actually isn't. But it would have been definitely entertaining..LOL 

How would it have been if Ramesh had asked the questions that was asked to Ritiesh?ROFL

ROFL Viraj already think her family is a circus LOL  Anyway Viraj's way of understanding them and conversing with them is entertainment enough with the "Laxmi-relax me" and asking Laxmi to smile or Ramesh will bite his whole nails off LOL - so no need for Ramesh to know about his baniyaan size LOL

prachiiJAHHNAVIcaller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

I too don't like him coming to the party. It's too early.

Shall I pray?LOL

Already another prayer was shattered today when Ramesh accepted Viraj's help and I wanted Gangwals to be the one to help Aman's problem..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

Go to top