Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 23/12 (Page 22)

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Joined: 05 May 2008
Posts: 820

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Btw, guys I think nisha is suffering from owl- eye syndrome. She can aim and shot in pitch dark but can see 6-7 adults hiding and decoration in the room while the corridor lights are on.

Or this might be the case - the costume that shek was wearing might be glowing in dark( I have seen kids wearing those illuminating dress). Probably that might be the reason for her perfect aim. Aahhh... I am relieved as mystery solved.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arya212002

Btw, guys I think nisha is suffering from owl- eye syndrome. She can aim and shot in pitch dark but can see 6-7 adults hiding and decoration in the room while the corridor lights are on.

Or this might be the case - the costume that shek was wearing might be glowing in dark( I have seen kids wearing those illuminating dress). Probably that might be the reason for her perfect aim. Aahhh... I am relieved as mystery solved.

Oh God Arya...this was too good..ROFLROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arya212002JAHHNAVI

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 9410

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Originally posted by CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

How much all of you talk guyz LOL


I know right.. Abhi tohh IF ka filter laga hai.. Phir bhi ye haal hai.. ROFL


Sometimes I used to fear if the reply takes a little few more seconds to post, saying it's a spam try again after few minutes..LOLLOL

I still CTRL+C if the comment is too long..LOL
my fear is auto-correction & it's dangerous effects..LOL I use an iPhone (Viraj waala) to reply.. lmao.. So it keeps changing my words and most of the times I have to edit my reply coz my phonewaa keeps misunderstanding my Hindi vocabulary. It goes in KYAAA mode a LOT. Yeh hai mera filter- hence the delay. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Joined: 08 November 2014
Posts: 1861

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arya212002

Btw, guys I think nisha is suffering from owl- eye syndrome. She can aim and shot in pitch dark but can see 6-7 adults hiding and decoration in the room while the corridor lights are on.

Or this might be the case - the costume that shek was wearing might be glowing in dark( I have seen kids wearing those illuminating dress). Probably that might be the reason for her perfect aim. Aahhh... I am relieved as mystery solved.


ROFLNisha n Owl-Eye...Viraj is night owl..NiRaj is somehow connected LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
@Jahhnavi No problem while using laptop...but when I login from phone I have the problem too...it just changes every hindi word to english...LOL And using emoticons from phone is very difficult..Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIeshasrk

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Joined: 08 November 2014
Posts: 1861

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Originally posted by CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

How much all of you talk guyz LOL


I know right.. Abhi tohh IF ka filter laga hai.. Phir bhi ye haal hai.. ROFL


Sometimes I used to fear if the reply takes a little few more seconds to post, saying it's a spam try again after few minutes..LOLLOL

I still CTRL+C if the comment is too long..LOL
my fear is auto-correction & it's dangerous effects..LOL I use an iPhone (Viraj waala) to reply.. lmao.. So it keeps changing my words and most of the times I have to edit my reply coz my phonewaa keeps misunderstanding my Hindi vocabulary. It goes in KYAAA mode a LOT. Yeh hai mera filter- hence the delay. LOL

It irks a lot while typing in phone in this site...Its not that mobile friendly ..
KYAA MODELOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Joined: 08 November 2014
Posts: 1861

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Jahhnavi No problem while using laptop...but when I login from phone I have the problem too...it just changes every hindi word to english...LOL And using emoticons from phone is very difficult..Confused

Yes exactly...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 9410

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by arya212002

Btw, guys I think nisha is suffering from owl- eye syndrome. She can aim and shot in pitch dark but can see 6-7 adults hiding and decoration in the room while the corridor lights are on.

Or this might be the case - the costume that shek was wearing might be glowing in dark( I have seen kids wearing those illuminating dress). Probably that might be the reason for her perfect aim. Aahhh... I am relieved as mystery solved.


Oh God Arya...this was too good..ROFLROFL
u are absolutely right Arya.. Nisha could only spot his white dhoti in the dark ROFL so she fired on his leg.. She totally missed Viraj's denim in the dark otherwise she would've injured him instead.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachiiShwets1502

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Moments of the day -22/12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 208   Views: 7842

Shwets1502 208 7842 23 December 2014 at 12:18am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day -20/12 (Edited main post)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 152   Views: 8464

Shwets1502 152 8464 21 December 2014 at 10:32am by eshasrk
Moments of the day - 19/12 (Edited main post)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 89   Views: 5352

Shwets1502 89 5352 19 December 2014 at 10:27pm by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 18/12

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 77   Views: 5368

Shwets1502 77 5368 19 December 2014 at 11:36am by prachii
Moments of the day - 17/12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 137   Views: 6254

Shwets1502 137 6254 18 December 2014 at 12:40am by caller123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index