Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 23/12 (Page 2)

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Kate Good they ended the face off quickly and lovingly. Everyone was happy. Viraj seemed to have liked them too. It was nice to see him appreciate Nisha in front of RL, their proud feeling should have went above the roof. It was good he told about the fight and shooting too. Nothing to hide. 
Seriously! Glass wound- it was a deep cut. Just ointment! No stitches..not even a band-aid..LOL Come on CVs!! How did Lakshmi see the wounds? LOL

Saurav! Nisha's answers to him was hilarious. Wearing those sunglasses made him look even more funny. 

I think Mohan by now would have deduced Poonam is Aman. Let's see what he does. Probably Umesh will call in his lawyer- Ramesh- to speak with Mohan and keep him shut..LOL
That's why it's called magic ointment imported by disney land. LOL
No pain at all.LOL
See she acts normal.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804JAHHNAVIShwets1502

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Saurav stole the day for me! ROFLROFL Proposing Laxmi and Ramesh chasing him was an A+ scene. As you said, it shows the bonding he has with the family and it brought back old memories :') Also him flirting with Nisha and Nisha's lines "Kyun tu upar shift ho raha hai?" ROFL
Viraj... was... spectacular today. He won over everyone's hearts in the first five minutes of meeting him Clap I am really looking forward to him meeting the circus tomorrow ROFL Poor Sukku... looks like he is going to die a painful death LOL
Aaand poor Nishu... she has fallen hard, hopefully this makes her stronger and focus on shooting instead. 
I loved Kirti today as well, I didn't expect her to put on a smile and hide her pain but kudos I loved how she was in each one of the cousin's plans.
As for Aman... So now Mohan suspects. Will he take any action? (Worst being telling Rupan Ermm) If Aman saves Kirti from Ritesh, will his opinion change? (But thank god, I thought CV's had forgotten about Aman-Umesh. Their track is going at a snail's pace)

Edited by priya1804 - 23 December 2014 at 9:03am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila132_Raeesa_prachiiJAHHNAVIeshasrkShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged
@Prachi
And Nisha took for eternity to understand its HBD song..she couldn't have slept or gone to meditation so quickly...LOL

Prompting from behind was so hilarious..LOL 

Yes. RL's gifts aren't the lavish ones. They see what their kids need and which is within their budget. Though it was nice of Lakshmi to say it wasn't every expensive, but still she could have avoided it. Love is more important than the cost of the gift. Birthday plannings of RL house have been simple and sweet. Let's see what the others do..LOL

Yes. Very positive and fun episode. Was laughing almost for every scene. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804_Raeesa_prachiiAnju_SJAHHNAVIArieltabicaller123

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by caller123

Originally posted by Laila132

Totally agree. Forget viraj vs dadaji, I think dadaji himself has fallen a little in love with viraj. I love how his whole expression changed and they look he gave to Nisha and viraj was just like, "WOAH! Where did u find this guy nisha?!" LOL is there anyone that can't be won over? Oh yes, sheks LOL

Also loved the family scenes

I think Dadaji didn't expect Viraj to be so down to earth, as he is famous and Nisha's boss. His concern impressed Dadaji the most. But he will recover soon from the shock..LOL I really want Dadaji to be against Viraj..LOL Mazaa tab hi aayega...LOL

Wait till he returns from the shock.LOL

What can be the one thing that can put off Dadaji immediately? LOL
That his granddaughter wants to marry a Rajput.

KYAAA?? Shocked

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804_Raeesa_Arieltabicaller123Shwets1502

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Today's moments.
1. Clean Bowled! Viraj just bowled over his future in-laws on his first meet. Change in reaction of Dadaji was soo good. There was no Viraj Vs Dadaji at allLOL Apart from that, I found the scene to show how well mannered everyone were. Viraj apologised for bringing Nisha late to home. He apologised to Ramesh for sorting out Aman's problem. Ramesh apologised to VIraj for Dadaji's behaviour. A wonderful scene. 
same thoughts
2. Magic ointment for sure. Nisha was behaving as if nothing had happened.LOL
I am also thinking the same.

3. Saurav! He was hilarious. ROFL Poor guy! He has to become the puppet for the cousins. He nearly proposing to Lakshmi, and Ramesh chasing shows the bonding Saurav shares with the family. Presence of Dadi was really nice. 
saurav was actually very hilarious and gunny, they choose the wrong guy to be a lover boy.nisha will never take him seriously.

Dolly's English again. "Main teen bar ask chuki hoom, ab tum logon asko" LOL
Dolly ki english is always the perfect ROFL
5. How did everyone know about Nisha's injury, and she suddenly locking up when everyone was present was weird. 
That was a suspense, I want to find it.
6. Lakshmi-Nisha-Ramesh moment of giving the gift. It was so natural and the happiness and prid
and concern looked so real. 
I loved that scene.
7. Anymore? Oh yes. Nisha wondering why no one was wishing her. 
no comments on that.

The episode brought back the old NAUC. Cousins bonding, family being together sharing happiness. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123Shwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Totally agree. Forget viraj vs dadaji, I think dadaji himself has fallen a little in love with viraj. I love how his whole expression changed and they look he gave to Nisha and viraj was just like, "WOAH! Where did u find this guy nisha?!" LOL is there anyone that can't be won over? Oh yes, sheks LOL

Dadaji was Shocked when he asked abt Viren Smile
Ha ha super explanation to Dadaji's look

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila132caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1804

Saurav stole the day for me! ROFLROFL Proposing Laxmi and Ramesh chasing him was an A+ scene. As you said, it shows the bonding he has with the family and it brought back old memories :') Also him flirting with Nisha and Nisha's lines "Kyun tu upar shift ho raha hai?" ROFL
Viraj... was... spectacular today. He won over everyone's hearts in the first five minutes of meeting him Clap I am really looking forward to him meeting the circus tomorrow ROFL Poor Sukku... looks like he is going to die a painful death LOL
Aaand poor Nishu... she has fallen hard, hopefully this makes her stronger and focus on shooting instead. 
I loved Kirti today as well, I didn't expect her to put on a smile and hide her pain but kudos I loved how she was in each one of the cousin's plans.
As for Aman... So now Mohan suspects. Will he take any action? (Worst being telling Rupan Ermm) If Aman saves Kirti from Ritesh, will his opinion change? (But thank god, I thought CV's had forgotten about Aman-Umesh. Their track is going at a snail's pace)

That was epic...Lakshmi saying kids are getting spoiled by Ramesh and Ramesh chasing..LOL Does RL leave any of the kids from bonding with them? 

Nisha asking why Saurav is standing like she has taken his pencil..ROFL I love the leg pulling among the cousins. Sukku saying people with money are handsome and Umesh asking if that's the reason he collects change..ROFL

Kirti is turning out to be more matured than expected. Has Viraj given a day off for Nisha to sort of Kirti's plan. I am sure Aman will tell Nisha now that she is at home. 

Mohan won't tell Rupan for sure...but he may tell Dadaji..ROFL Umesh-Aman track will begin only in the last 5 days of the 30 days challenge..like last minute studies. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804_Raeesa_Anju_Seshasrkcaller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Originally posted by caller123

I think Dadaji didn't expect Viraj to be so down to earth, as he is famous and Nisha's boss. His concern impressed Dadaji the most. But he will recover soon from the shock..LOL I really want Dadaji to be against Viraj..LOL Mazaa tab hi aayega...LOL

Wait till he returns from the shock.LOL

What can be the one thing that can put off Dadaji immediately? LOL
That his granddaughter wants to marry a Rajput.

KYAAA?? Shocked

I love his KYAAA!! EmbarrassedLOL

If Dadaji accepts Aman, why not Viraj?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arieltabicaller123

Go to top