Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 23/12 (Page 13)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Originally posted by Shwets1502



I am sure Jwala, Dolly and Kirti will be all over Viraj Sir..which in itself will leave Nisha fuming..ROFL
Yes, it's a family event and Viraj won't have anything to do...but...haven't you been to events just out of formality? Just because you were called? LOL I hate those events..LOL

Yes I have.. But they were all in the extended family- so it was ok if I was forced. LOL Gangwals aren't family yet so he won't force himself..LOL His drums are more important. (Where is Sheikhs? I want him to take Viraj away. Remember he said, "Nisha has to stay out of Viraj's life") I hope Viraj also knows to keep his professional life separate from his personal space. If he shows up at the party, tohhh I just imagine EVERYONE all over him. Don't u think that takes away the limelight away from our birthday girl?? C'mon Viraj, u can't do that.. That will be so UNFAIR.

I get your point. Extended family is different and Viraj would be meeting everyone for the first time. And he can't treat Nisha as a special employee, attending her birthday. 

Shekhs is the only one who can stop Viraj..LOL Probably he would take off too tomorrow..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIcaller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Joined: 17 January 2009
Posts: 21988

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I sometimes wonder, whether it will happen like Shwets said.
They will fall in love soon and will get married.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Joined: 08 November 2014
Posts: 1872

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Group prayer works..
Viraj don't come.Go n save ur file Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
@Kate I pray your prayers must be answered...ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anju_Scaller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Joined: 17 January 2009
Posts: 21988

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Originally posted by Shwets1502



I am sure Jwala, Dolly and Kirti will be all over Viraj Sir..which in itself will leave Nisha fuming..ROFL
Yes, it's a family event and Viraj won't have anything to do...but...haven't you been to events just out of formality? Just because you were called? LOL I hate those events..LOL

Yes I have.. But they were all in the extended family- so it was ok if I was forced. LOL Gangwals aren't family yet so he won't force himself..LOL His drums are more important. (Where is Sheikhs? I want him to take Viraj away. Remember he said, "Nisha has to stay out of Viraj's life") I hope Viraj also knows to keep his professional life separate from his personal space. If he shows up at the party, tohhh I just imagine EVERYONE all over him. Don't u think that takes away the limelight away from our birthday girl?? C'mon Viraj, u can't do that.. That will be so UNFAIR.

I get your point. Extended family is different and Viraj would be meeting everyone for the first time. And he can't treat Nisha as a special employee, attending her birthday. 

Shekhs is the only one who can stop Viraj..LOL Probably he would take off too tomorrow..LOL
Sheks will take leave if Viraj didn't cure him only.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Joined: 17 January 2009
Posts: 21988

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Kate I pray your prayers must be answered...ROFL ROFL
Then the opposite happens and he will come to the party.Ouch
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anju_SJAHHNAVIShwets1502

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 9410

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502



Though I respect the sentiment, Viraj is her brother for not even a week I suppose..LOL I don't have problem with Viraj helping, but Ramesh somehow helping out would have given more confidence to Aman about her sasural, that they can take care of her.

Actually, it doesn't matter if Viraj comes or not...I want the cousins to keep going with their playLOL
Ramesh is the only uncle who is supporting Umesh & Aman right now. She's quite satisfied with that. I disagree that it will instil confidence in Aman about her sasural. I think with Viraj helping her, it definitely reassured her that she's not an orphan- she has someone from her own family- her brother- helping her. Loved the way she clenched the file tightly and looked up and cried- as if thanking her father for sending Viraj. It was nice.. Me senti.. *controlling aaansoon* darn itZzz.. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804prachiiArieltabicaller123Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Joined: 17 January 2009
Posts: 21988

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachii

Group prayer works..
Viraj don't come.Go n save ur file Wink
Go and give your magic touch to Sheks, virajLOL

Edited: You are not going to the party Viraj. That's Final. 
Decision taken by NAUC IF cousins.LOL


Edited by caller123 - 23 December 2014 at 10:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anju_SArieltabi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Moments of the day -22/12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 208   Views: 7982

Shwets1502 208 7982 23 December 2014 at 12:18am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day -20/12 (Edited main post)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 152   Views: 8666

Shwets1502 152 8666 21 December 2014 at 10:32am by eshasrk
Moments of the day - 19/12 (Edited main post)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 89   Views: 5486

Shwets1502 89 5486 19 December 2014 at 10:27pm by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 18/12

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 77   Views: 5502

Shwets1502 77 5502 19 December 2014 at 11:36am by prachii
Moments of the day - 17/12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 137   Views: 6401

Shwets1502 137 6401 18 December 2014 at 12:40am by caller123

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index