Originally posted by: prachii

U pray for SheksπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣
That's good. You pray for Sheks.🀣
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

@bold: no one is going to be talking about returning this money Shwets. It's not about the money, like I said. It's about bade bhaai ki responsibility. He fulfilled it and that's it. Phirr tohh Aman should ask him for 'payments' for the lunch she prepares for Viraj everyday. Nai na? Buraa lagega & it will be so wrong. If Ramesh had paid Aman's chacha tohh Viraj would've felt left out & ignored and he would have paid it back to RL & thanked them. Theek kiya..

For Aman, she has an unexplained bond which she shares with Viraj. But RL doesn't know anything of that. They don't know what we have seen between Viraj and Aman. They too consider Aman their responsibility, and they may feel bad that just because of their financial condition, they weren't able to help Aman the way her brother has done. They are definitely not going to pay back because it will hurt Viraj and Aman, and Aman is happy to have such a brother. 

Actually, in a way, after this discussion, I am happy that CVs didn't show Ramesh either having all the money to help Aman, or RL scrapping out their savings for this. Nice gesture from Viraj. It all ended well. 

I think they should have shown a little more of Aman-Viraj to show how strongly they have bonded. We have just been shown a day where Aman went to office with food, and then she preparing food for Viraj. I somehow can't feel their brother-sister bond, except that they keep saying it. 
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Originally posted by: caller123

So we have to pray for you not to pray.🀣

If you don't pray that I shouldn't pray, then I will pray...🀣
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

I don't know who's kitchen PRACHII πŸ˜† but I have seen Nisha mentioning (thrice) that "Aman ne lunch bhejaa hai".

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†So our Dabawale Nisha will take lunch with her to Viraj in her scooty.

Nisha is not worrying about her scooty...Raam singh after repairng car will go one more round n take scooty n come

Shwets1502 thumbnail

@Jahhnavi..Bade bhai responsiblity πŸ˜‰

He is feeling happy helping her sister .

So from whose kitchen food is being given to Viraj daily..
Lakshmi's??
Already Ramesh was mentioning about the gajar priceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She can't cook from anywhere else...So it has to be Lakshmi's..πŸ˜†
Ramesh won't mind...as Vimla isn't going to be having anything from their household from now on..🀣 Viraj can have them. Accounts settled..πŸ˜†
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

U pray for SheksπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arre Shekhs Should pray instead.. If he doesn't show up tomorrow at the academy, tohh uski iklauti team member is going to abandon him 😑So disappointed in his 'silly' plan.. 😑

🀣 🀣
Shwets1502 thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†So our Dabawale Nisha will take lunch with her to Viraj in her scooty.

Nisha is not worrying about her scooty...Raam singh after repairng car will go one more round n take scooty n come

Poor Ram Singh! Would die of hunger and loneliness...😭
FromTheAshes thumbnail
How much all of you talk guyz πŸ˜†
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets150

I think they should have shown a little more of Aman-Viraj to show how strongly they have bonded. We have just been shown a day where Aman went to office with food, and then she preparing food for Viraj. I somehow can't feel their brother-sister bond, except that they keep saying it. 

Thats why they kept on mentioning about their Bhaai_Behan status.
Yes within two days of meeting viraj got touched πŸ˜Š
Better Aman do the same kind of magic with Gangwals n win their heartsπŸ˜‰
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
About Viraj and aman bond
I feel Viraj did that for Aman because he wanted to have this relationship and he value it. Yes I too can't see that bond strongly.
Viraj's past is not shown. I feel due to his mistake he has lost his family. He wants to start his life again. Now he knows the value of the family and he starts doing what he can. Though I can't believe how this bond got so strong that Viraj to do something like that for Aman. They were known for few days only. May be he is longing for a love of a family.