Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 23/12 - Page 11

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Shwets1502

I get your point. Extended family is different and Viraj would be meeting everyone for the first time. And he can't treat Nisha as a special employee, attending her birthday. 

Shekhs is the only one who can stop Viraj..πŸ˜† Probably he would take off too tomorrow..πŸ˜†

Sheks will take leave if Viraj didn't cure him only.πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail

@Kate I pray your prayers must be answered...🀣 🀣

Then the opposite happens and he will come to the party.
🀣
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Though I respect the sentiment, Viraj is her brother for not even a week I suppose..πŸ˜† I don't have problem with Viraj helping, but Ramesh somehow helping out would have given more confidence to Aman about her sasural, that they can take care of her.

Actually, it doesn't matter if Viraj comes or not...I want the cousins to keep going with their playπŸ˜†

Ramesh is the only uncle who is supporting Umesh & Aman right now. She's quite satisfied with that. I disagree that it will instil confidence in Aman about her sasural. I think with Viraj helping her, it definitely reassured her that she's not an orphan- she has someone from her own family- her brother- helping her. Loved the way she clenched the file tightly and looked up and cried- as if thanking her father for sending Viraj. It was nice.. Me senti.. *controlling aaansoon* darn itZzz.. πŸ˜†
caller123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prachii

Group prayer works..

Viraj don't come.Go n save ur file πŸ˜‰

Go and give your magic touch to Sheks, virajπŸ˜†

Edited: You are not going to the party Viraj. That's Final. 
Decision taken by NAUC IF cousins.πŸ˜†
Edited by caller123 - 9 years ago
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: caller123

I sometimes wonder, whether it will happen like Shwets said.

They will fall in love soon and will get married.πŸ˜†

If that happens both can get ready n go to work together from penthouse n improves the goodness of academyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Then the opposite happens and he will come to the party.
🀣

🀣🀣 

prachii thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Ramesh is the only uncle who is supporting Umesh & Aman right now. She's quite satisfied with that. I disagree that it will instil confidence in Aman about her sasural. I think with Viraj helping her, it definitely reassured her that she's not an orphan- she has someone from her own family- her brother- helping her. Loved the way she clenched the file tightly and looked up and cried- as if thanking her father for sending Viraj. It was nice.. Me senti.. *controlling aaansoon* darn itZzz.. πŸ˜†

Yes i too felt the same...She was keeping the file very closely n crying..
I couldn't stop myself from noticing her small pimple that time..So close up shotπŸ˜‰
prachii thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Go and give your magic touch to Sheks, virajπŸ˜†

Edited: You are not going to the party Viraj. That's Final. 
Decision taken by NAUC IF cousins.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Commands given to Viraj πŸ˜‰
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sheks will take leave if Viraj didn't cure him only.πŸ˜†

Shekhs HAZZZ to show up.. Sabb holiday pe chale gaye tohh kaam kaun karega? 😑 πŸ˜†
Nai, he'll have to be present at the academy. Can't risk it by raising Viraj's doubts. Also he's our last hope of taking Viraj away from Nisha's party.. Better show up.. And don't limp around.. Meri team ki naak katwaadi 😑 πŸ˜ƒ
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Again I understand and agree to what you are saying. But I don't know...Ramesh helping might have saved the Gangwals name. Now Ramesh can't even return the money, since he isn't financially strong, and it would look like a loan. Viraj could have put in a word to at least Aman, and Aman could have informed Ramesh that her brother will take care. Somehow I feel its putting RL in bad light projecting their financial helplessness, which is true...

I loved that part too...her holding the file tight. Rightly said by Lakshmi, the house is the only thing Aman has..