Moments of the day - 23/12

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Today's moments.
1. Clean Bowled! Viraj just bowled over his future in-laws on his first meet. Change in reaction of Dadaji was soo good. There was no Viraj Vs Dadaji at allπŸ˜† Apart from that, I found the scene to show how well mannered everyone were. Viraj apologised for bringing Nisha late to home. He apologised to Ramesh for sorting out Aman's problem. Ramesh apologised to VIraj for Dadaji's behaviour. A wonderful scene. 

2. Magic ointment for sure. Nisha was behaving as if nothing had happened.πŸ˜†

3. Saurav! He was hilarious. 🀣 Poor guy! He has to become the puppet for the cousins. He nearly proposing to Lakshmi, and Ramesh chasing shows the bonding Saurav shares with the family. Presence of Dadi was really nice. 

4. Dolly's English again. "Main teen bar ask chuki hoom, ab tum logon asko" πŸ˜†

5. How did everyone know about Nisha's injury, and she suddenly locking up when everyone was present was weird. 

6. Lakshmi-Nisha-Ramesh moment of giving the gift. It was so natural and the happiness and pride and concern looked so real. 

7. Anymore? Oh yes. Nisha wondering why no one was wishing her. 

The episode brought back the old NAUC. Cousins bonding, family being together sharing happiness. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laila132 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Totally agree. Forget viraj vs dadaji, I think dadaji himself has fallen a little in love with viraj. I love how his whole expression changed and they look he gave to Nisha and viraj was just like, "WOAH! Where did u find this guy nisha?!" πŸ˜† is there anyone that can't be won over? Oh yes, sheks πŸ˜†

Also loved the family scenes
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila132

Totally agree. Forget viraj vs dadaji, I think dadaji himself has fallen a little in love with viraj. I love how his whole expression changed and they look he gave to Nisha and viraj was just like, "WOAH! Where did u find this guy nisha?!" πŸ˜† is there anyone that can't be won over? Oh yes, sheks πŸ˜†

Also loved the family scenes

I think Dadaji didn't expect Viraj to be so down to earth, as he is famous and Nisha's boss. His concern impressed Dadaji the most. But he will recover soon from the shock..πŸ˜† I really want Dadaji to be against Viraj..πŸ˜† Mazaa tab hi aayega...πŸ˜†
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Today's moments.

1. Clean Bowled! Viraj just bowled over his future in-laws on his first meet. Change in reaction of Dadaji was soo good. There was no Viraj Vs Dadaji at allπŸ˜† Apart from that, I found the scene to show how well mannered everyone were. Viraj apologised for bringing Nisha late to home. He apologised to Ramesh for sorting out Aman's problem. Ramesh apologised to VIraj for Dadaji's behaviour. A wonderful scene. 
I hope this is not what you imagined.πŸ˜† He finished the game within mnts and went.πŸ˜†

yh it's a magic ointment for sure.
A person I know who got wounded like Nisha last week ( I mean a bottle cut like her) still suffering. must ask that person to use that ointment.🀣

3. Saurav! He was hilarious. 🀣 Poor guy! He has to become the puppet for the cousins. He nearly proposing to Lakshmi, and Ramesh chasing shows the bonding Saurav shares with the family. Presence of Dadi was really nice. 
I too loved this scene.🀣

4. Dolly's English again. "Main teen bar ask chuki hoom, ab tum logon asko" πŸ˜†

5. How did everyone know about Nisha's injury, and she suddenly locking up when everyone was present was weird. 
Did they get to know about it? It seems all have magic powers.πŸ˜†

6. Lakshmi-Nisha-Ramesh moment of giving the gift. It was so natural and the happiness and pride and concern looked so real. 
yup I really felt it. The love of parents..

She must have thought only Viraj sir could remember it.πŸ˜†

The episode brought back the old NAUC. Cousins bonding, family being together sharing happiness. 

My answers the way I understood it is in blue.😳
caller123 thumbnail

I think Dadaji didn't expect Viraj to be so down to earth, as he is famous and Nisha's boss. His concern impressed Dadaji the most. But he will recover soon from the shock..πŸ˜† I really want Dadaji to be against Viraj..πŸ˜† Mazaa tab hi aayega...πŸ˜†

Wait till he returns from the shock.πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@Kate Good they ended the face off quickly and lovingly. Everyone was happy. Viraj seemed to have liked them too. It was nice to see him appreciate Nisha in front of RL, their proud feeling should have went above the roof. It was good he told about the fight and shooting too. Nothing to hide. 
Seriously! Glass wound- it was a deep cut. Just ointment! No stitches..not even a band-aid..πŸ˜† Come on CVs!! How did Lakshmi see the wounds? πŸ˜†

Saurav! Nisha's answers to him was hilarious. Wearing those sunglasses made him look even more funny. 

I think Mohan by now would have deduced Poonam is Aman. Let's see what he does. Probably Umesh will call in his lawyer- Ramesh- to speak with Mohan and keep him shut..πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Wait till he returns from the shock.πŸ˜†

What can be the one thing that can put off Dadaji immediately? πŸ˜†
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Today's moments.

So chivalrous everyoneπŸ‘

While sitting on sofa after changing dress that's why she was bending to show us she is having pain..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Prompting and all with dialogue paper..So funny.He was in SRK pose with roseπŸ˜‰

Hinglish ..Heartbeats mein dance πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yah..Everybody was awake for her n lockes up the door n started dreaming Niraj..

One more jacket!Nisha used to get jackets from VirajπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
RL gifting suku during his bday was also so thoughtful n lovely

Goood episode without any negativity like old days:)

caller123 thumbnail

@Kate Good they ended the face off quickly and lovingly. Everyone was happy. Viraj seemed to have liked them too. It was nice to see him appreciate Nisha in front of RL, their proud feeling should have went above the roof. It was good he told about the fight and shooting too. Nothing to hide. 

Seriously! Glass wound- it was a deep cut. Just ointment! No stitches..not even a band-aid..πŸ˜† Come on CVs!! How did Lakshmi see the wounds? πŸ˜†

Saurav! Nisha's answers to him was hilarious. Wearing those sunglasses made him look even more funny. 

I think Mohan by now would have deduced Poonam is Aman. Let's see what he does. Probably Umesh will call in his lawyer- Ramesh- to speak with Mohan and keep him shut..πŸ˜†

That's why it's called magic ointment imported by disney land. πŸ˜†
No pain at all.πŸ˜†
See she acts normal.πŸ˜†
priya1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saurav stole the day for me! πŸ€£πŸ€£ Proposing Laxmi and Ramesh chasing him was an A+ scene. As you said, it shows the bonding he has with the family and it brought back old memories :') Also him flirting with Nisha and Nisha's lines "Kyun tu upar shift ho raha hai?" πŸ€£
Viraj... was... spectacular today. He won over everyone's hearts in the first five minutes of meeting him πŸ‘ I am really looking forward to him meeting the circus tomorrow πŸ€£ Poor Sukku... looks like he is going to die a painful death πŸ˜†
Aaand poor Nishu... she has fallen hard, hopefully this makes her stronger and focus on shooting instead. 
I loved Kirti today as well, I didn't expect her to put on a smile and hide her pain but kudos I loved how she was in each one of the cousin's plans.
As for Aman... So now Mohan suspects. Will he take any action? (Worst being telling Rupan πŸ€”) If Aman saves Kirti from Ritesh, will his opinion change? (But thank god, I thought CV's had forgotten about Aman-Umesh. Their track is going at a snail's pace)
Edited by priya1804 - 9 years ago