Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Nisha aur use cousines Written update 23rd Dec. 2014.

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged
The episode starts with, Nisha and viraj are sitting in the car, nisha asks him how do you know? He says I know it becouse I saw it in the application form. Laxmi and ramesh are waiting for nisha and dadaji comes there, he asks what happened A car comes and laxmi says nisha came, dadaji says she is coming at this time. They goes outside. Nisha is telling dadaji about viraj and he says I know. Dadaji says I know you are a reputed person but the girls of this house doesn't stay outside the house for late. Viraj says can I call you dadaji like miss nisha, dadaji nods. He says I know its late but tiday I had some work and my car got stuck so that is why she got late. Virah asks jow is your elder son.? Dadaji asks how do you know? Nisha says dadaji he was the one who contacted dr.shreshta. Dadaji thankx viraj and says gud night and leaves. Viraj says to laxmi and ramesh that nisha is very brave, today she saved myself by shoting some goons. Viraj is leaving and says to nisha that tomorrow is your holiday. Viraj hands over aman's house papers to ramesh and asks him to tell her that her chacha won't disturb her anymore. Nisha tells ramesh that virah sir gave money to aman's chacha and got these papers. Aman hears all this.. Viraj leaves. Ramesh and laxmi see's aman and ramesh asks her why didn't you came out, she says viraj bhai doesn't like me seeing crying I will meet him later. Dally, sukku, aman and umesh are on the terrace, dolly says he is very handsome. Umesh says lets take our places. Sourav is practicing to act as lover boy. Everybody hides. Nisha enters her room and goes to change after coming out she sits on the couch. All the cousines playthe happy birthday song on thier phone, and says surprise. Dadai also says surprise
. -Break1-
Nisha is happy... Dadi says we planned everything from a long time hut you came late so I slept but bunty asked me to come. Saurav is standing in a romantic pose and nishu goes to him asks what happened, he brings a rose in front of her and is saying all cheesy lines but nisha is unaffected. Laxmi calls her and she goes. Saurav says this plan failed. All of them gets ready with plan B. Laxmi and nisha gifts her a jacket. Nisha says thank you to them. Nisha takes them for cake cutting. Nisha cuts the cake. Nisha feeds cake to everyone. Isha is going to feed cake to saurav. He brings a rose in front if him and nisha says what happened, why are you bringing rose infront of me again n again, Nisha pus cake in his moith and goes to take gajar ka halwa. Saurav wears a sunglass and starts saying shayari without looking and its laxmi not nisha. Laxmi holds his ear and scolds him. Sourav runs away. Sourav says mow we will try tomorrow only
. -Break2-
Nisha is in the room, , everyone is knocking on the door but she isn't opening. Laxmi says lets go let her sleep, its already very late, Nisha is remember the time she spent with viraj.. Aman is going to her room and umesh holds her hand, aman says someone will see, he says no one will see. Mohan see's them both of them runs away
. -End-

Edited by CrazyBoy-.Hd.- - 26 December 2014 at 9:54am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*radhiisroma965aasaxena3djluvparudSyed695caller123Shwets1502Surish

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:40am | IP Logged
That was quick! LOL Great episode for update..Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanda_gopa

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Hmm actually that was.
I planned to give the update while watching the repeat at 11:30 but then I came to know ki its no more shown so decided to uodate now. LOL

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Hmm actually that was.
I planned to give the update while watching the repeat at 11:30 but then I came to know ki its no more shown so decided to uodate now. LOL

It's no more shown at 11.30?Shocked I was depending on that tomorrow...Oh god no!!!CryLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123-Dracarys.

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the WU.

Shwets1502

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Hmm actually that was.

It's no more shown at 11.30?ShockedI was depending on that tomorrow...Oh god no!!!CryLOL

Online sites are savior for u then.

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:59am | IP Logged

Hmm actually that was.

It's no more shown at 11.30?ShockedI was depending on that tomorrow...Oh god no!!!CryLOL

Online sites are savior for u then.

Don't know if I'll be able to connect...LOL
I am taking my laptop along for my holidays..LOL
Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks  for supplying Nisha Aur UsKe Cousins December 23rd 2014 written update

Go to top