India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Want A SwaRon Emotional Patch Up ASAP!

-EastWind- Senior Member
-EastWind-
-EastWind-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:29am | IP Logged

D3 is finally ending. Super Good News. Thank you Shantanu Maheshwari for taking the much needed decision.Approve

The show is gonna end in 13 days and yet at such a crucial moment we get to see what.

NO screenspace for SwaRon and NO scenes for their storyline to go ahead.Dead

With you wonderful treatment for SwaRon now it makes me doubt if you would end SwaRon on a happy note.Angry

CVs and ChV you barely respect viewer's choice but the show is now ending and please for heaven's sake for once don't take fans emotions for a joke.Ouch

5 mins of exclusivity to SwaRon. Is that so difficult to give to one of the LEADS of the show? Even when the show is ending?

How does it makes sense to give so much footage to Nimmi and Karma-Huma with nowhere moving the story of a lead AWARD winning couple? They are Award Winners. That should count for something.Angry

Secondary characters over Leads. What dumbhead calculation you guys do? This is one of the prime reasons you guys should know why the show is ending. No proper treatment to leads and Zero respect to fans opinions.

Get back the FOCUS needed for SwaRon storyline and give them a emotional patch up. The couple have come a long a way and now needs to sort out the issues and come back together. The show is ENDING!Dead

Let the fans have some peace and happiness in the last days of the show.Confused

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

dephi_iopiitsmeradhika123Aish_VruShanpinks2014GURASH14dvrushuDew..priya_sejwal--Ecstasy--ExpectoPatronusMuskan_SwaRonBeulaSwaRon-DreamzGirl-cscs

Sed_Dreamer Senior Member
Sed_Dreamer
Sed_Dreamer

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
The last few days of D3.. we SwaRon fans do deserve a good passionate last SwaRon dance and a emotional sensible Patch up.. Too hell with this baseless storyline !!!!!! Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14

ExpectoPatronus IF-Dazzler
ExpectoPatronus
ExpectoPatronus

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
want happy ending for swaron. want der patch up asap.

GURASH14

GURASH14 Senior Member
GURASH14
GURASH14

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
swaron end on happy note it seems like a dream seriously i dont know i fear if they will ever make them one..only few episodes left n story mostly shown of others hardly any swaron scenes where n how will we get any patchup..i think its gonna end like this without any swaron union..if that happens i will never ever forgive n curse the cvs real bad..Cry
BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
SwaRon patch up needs exclusive focus. cvs need to write the scenes for this. Barely any days left now and SwaRon being the lead pair must be focused. Disgusting that there are zero scenes for SwaRon evsn when the show is ending. Brainless cvs.
cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Yeah want an emotional patch up for SwaRon. I dnt gt y d hell ss break up was shown in first place. If show has to end, thn better cvs would have shown proper romance instead of this forced break up -_-

Dew..

Dew.. Senior Member
Dew..
Dew..

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:30am | IP Logged
just 2 weeks left when will we get SwaRon patchup...
ujwalv IF-Rockerz
ujwalv
ujwalv

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Angry

Go to top