BB8 - DDT {Daily Discussion Thread} - 23rd December, 2014 - Page 39

Posted: 9 years ago
Sonali and Upen warned by BB for going to WR together... 

Of all the people Gauti commenting on that... 

Ali .. too funny.. saying.. even if u go and talk about dharma.. to dikhega kya... 

And Dimpy saying --- kya captaincy -- BB apparently warned her a second time about something directly... 

Edited by KJasoosChulbulP - 9 years ago
Dimpy egging on tanna for gajjar halwa.. not that she needs any further provoking on that front.. but Dimpy trying to get some alignment there now.. interesting gaming move... too early to score this as one has to see if it helps her moving forward.. but understandable as Tanna supported her fully on hijack task...  πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Beautyandbrain

Bold part = Not again .I have explained myself to u . πŸ˜‘😑😑
Aap ke liye nahin ho ga merer liye tha .THt was a cheap attempt by Dimpy .
[/QUOTE]

one gajjar move if it looses support then many more by gauti .. chelagiri fites for punz.. and just after it was all over the action in bathroom suggesting if she wants to eat it.. he will puke it out ... i to even said Dimpy was wrong.. but i had not seen the Gauti puking  scene in WR.. 

Bottomline - Gauti "owes" her nothing as she helped him unconditionally (as she said in PC herself) but its a mistake by him (game wise) to loose an "unconditional supporter"... my POV is strictly game wise.. and from that perspective.. Gauti 
[/QUOTE]
Mine too .We differ but to each his own .

[/QUOTE]
Originally posted by KJasoosChulbulP

Mine too .We differ but to each his own .

Punz .. itney pyaar se maara Dimpy ko.. you went to sleep without saying anything to me... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... sarkar ka saam daam dhand bhed..  
Then gauti (woh kaisey chup rahega when paapa punz speaks).. - sab ki rai hain..πŸ˜‰

Dimpy - Sahee galat kaun sabit karega... and of course everyone has a rite to his/her opinion.. πŸ˜†.. advise is ok... nomination is different.. 

Gauti - tum galat jaogi to hum bolenge... πŸ˜‰

Dimpy - Taali kabhi ek haath se nahin bajti... tum kaun hotey ho galat bolney ke liye.. and her explaination-- that whatever happened.. i had done for u.. 

Gauti going -- kya? ... hain???  

Dimpy - jab time aaya to sabse pehle tumney mujhey support nahee kiya.. 

Gauti - Mein seedha aadmi hoon.. str8 sochta hoon.. 

Gauti - do you think this is torturing me.. because i know you... ... awww gauti...  ... i know your strategy...

Gauti - ka dosti ka bhaashan.. dost nahee rahenge... 

And Dimpy's game set and match moment to Gauti's playing music... This is the second friend you are loosing after Diandra... and 

Ali in CR getting secret task ... πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Bigg boss - Koi Duvidha?

ali - Kyab bigg boss.. kya... duvidhao ka pahad aapney samey khada kar diya... aur aap keh rahen hain koi duvidha? ... πŸ˜†

Ali's secret task with Pritam... 
It's so easy to take him in dabba.. even after Dimpy clarified.. itni shiddat se BB ko bol diya.. behes hui and Pritam ko dabbey me liya.. 

Dimpy egging on tanna for gajjar halwa.. not that she needs any further provoking on that front.. but Dimpy trying to get some alignment there now.. interesting gaming move... too early to score this as one has to see if it helps her moving forward.. but understandable as Tanna supported her fully on hijack task...  πŸ˜Š

I think Dimpy was upset on behalf of Karishma since others had to be specially invited for her cake cutting and till then they didn't bother wishing her (saw in uncensored video).. I saw this video only now and feel that had a role to play in how Dimpy reacted..

I found the group reaction so much at odds to how Gautam's birthday was celebrated (not that everyone loved him at that stage but they all got together to make it a good day for him) 
Edited by BullsEye777 - 9 years ago

Ali's secret task with Pritam... 
It's so easy to take him in dabba.. even after Dimpy clarified.. itni shiddat se BB ko bol diya.. behes hui and Pritam ko dabbey me liya.. 

Pritam is an idiotπŸ˜† So many times he has been told that he gets influenced easily but he just doesn't get it that he is so easy to  instigate.. That way, Dimpy came across as mature since she realised that Ali was playing some game (might not have thought secret task) and let him do whatever he wanted after giving Pritam sufficient hints that he is lyingπŸ˜†