Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: enigmatic_zephy

i really want to say this to gautamπŸ˜† (n he will soon surpass my hatred for prat).. 

chall hurr hurr hurr..ai hat!πŸ˜†

WOW That is something. πŸ˜†
Thank god its not Sonali. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Pritam proving again and again that he gets influenced - Ali today and Puneet the other day was exceptional when Punz convinced Pritam that it is not worth doing tasks for immunity.. Before his mind started working he was actually agreeing with Punz who will no doubt use it at a critical moment to show that Pritam does not stick to his word🀣  
Originally posted by: realitytvfan

Sonali Sonali sonaliπŸ˜†

She said she is female Emran Hashmi🀣..kissa kiss kaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I totally agree with her. First Gautam and now Upen.
BullsEye777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
It is high time BB stopped promoting this Salman ka ek chela Ali.. Giving him secret task was just a way of giving him footage - looks like even BB is bored of his Bow Bows. 
I hope Sonali uses this opportunity to shine - it is a great task for her as captain. There is a limit to floating in the house for so many weeks giving max. a single one-liner a week and getting praised for it..
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So many weird interactions today:
First: Gautam eating Halwa made by Karishma's mom. Karishma was called selfish by him... so how is she selfish now? She shared her mom made halwa with everyone.

Second: Gautam commenting on Sonali being in the bathroom with Upen. Hypocrite. Seriously.

Third: Gautam uncessarily provoking Karishma to get footage. very evident in today's episode. How old is this guy? he doesn't act his age... probably his shoe size. 
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Antlers

So many weird interactions today:

First: Gautam eating Halwa made by Karishma's mom. Karishma was called selfish by him... so how is she selfish now? She shared her mom made halwa with everyone.

Second: Gautam commenting on Sonali being in the bathroom with Upen. Hypocrite. Seriously.

Third: Gautam uncessarily provoking Karishma to get footage. very evident in today's episode. How old is this guy? he doesn't act his age... probably his shoe size. 

dimpy was right
gautam and ali shud ask her first 

i m so sure she will not refuse but ek basic thing hote ha which ali lacks and national hero too πŸ˜†
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

dimpy was right

gautam and ali shud ask her first 

i m so sure she will not refuse but ek basic thing hote ha which ali lacks and national hero too πŸ˜†

Haan ab wo basic thing/manners  Tanna sikhayegi usko jo khud nutella chori kar ke bathroom mein kha rahi thi πŸ˜† and was not accepting even though all the housemates and caller of the week told her that. how old is she now ?? 

On a serious note, I do believe that one has to ask before touching anyone else's stuff. πŸ˜›
Nishita123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BullsEye777

It is high time BB stopped promoting this Salman ka ek chela Ali.. Giving him secret task was just a way of giving him footage - looks like even BB is bored of his Bow Bows. 

I hope Sonali uses this opportunity to shine - it is a great task for her as captain. There is a limit to floating in the house for so many weeks giving max. a single one-liner a week and getting praised for it..

Couldn't agree more here BE πŸ˜ƒ  on  both Ali and Sonali's part. 
Edited by Nishita123 - 9 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Haan ab wo basic thing/manners  Tanna sikhayegi usko jo khud nutella chori kar ke bathroom mein kha rahi thi πŸ˜† and was not accepting even though all the housemates and caller of the week told her that. how old is she now ?? 

On a serious note, I do believe that one has to ask before touching anyone else's stuff. πŸ˜›

that was dimpy and she was right to gulati and ali

Nishita123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BullsEye777

Pritam proving again and again that he gets influenced - Ali today and Puneet the other day was exceptional when Punz convinced Pritam that it is not worth doing tasks for immunity.. Before his mind started working he was actually agreeing with Punz who will no doubt use it at a critical moment to show that Pritam does not stick to his word🀣  

LOL what was that about - they were saying immunity task nahi karenge , ab khelenge...hain?? doing immunity task means not playing ???  Hilarious...and as per Salman,  Pritam is "intelligent" and "logical" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†