Sensational South

India-Forums

Sensational South
Sensational South

R.I.P K.Balachandar sir (Page 11)

Truth10 Goldie

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Pallanguzhi Coolbie
Pallanguzhi
Pallanguzhi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Rest well K.B. Sir.. Cry
Indeed a great loss..Unexpected too. 
Will miss his fantastic serials with inspirational messages and his movies as well (e.g. Bama Vijayam - so funny that it inspired me to watch other old Tamil films as well.) Smile

-sevenstreaks- IF-Stunnerz
-sevenstreaks-
-sevenstreaks-

FF Graphicer Senior

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 7:50am | IP Logged
RIP KB SirCry...but i think he achieved so much ...Movies  are meant for heroes but  he made heroins to rule in the black and white period...the strong and controversial characters he created in aboorva ragangal, arangetram and aval oru thodar kadhai  and  later Sindhu Bhairavi , kalki ...that brought  success ..i guess that can not  be  repeated in todays entertainment world.. he has been the reason behind more than 60 stars  who shined and still many are  shining mainly Super star, Ullaga nayagan, Prakash Raj and Nagesh...Specially he made Nagesh Sir very popular through Neer kumizhi, Sarvar Sundharam ,edhir neechal and Navagragham...i guess  when ever i read the  first thirukural Agara mudhala Adhi  yelluthellam aadhi bagavaan muthare ulage ...that ll remind me Kavithayala produution and obviously KB sir...the movies he produced  and Soaps specilally Marma dhesam ...it was the first  tamil serial  that hooked me...and Shows like Kai allavu manasu, Sahana, premi, Anni...and main females characters he  created..they were such a strong characters on tamil serials...he  has been proved that he could make  all kind of movies thaneer  thaneer, Bama vijayam, poonva thalaiya, varumaiyin niram Sivappu, ninaithala inikum, noothrukku nooru... and Vaname ellai( which could inspire todays world)  he is only director who made me inspire to look back  all his movies and soaps ... he has created a library  himself... his movies and soaps  will definitely inspire and ll make upcoming Directors in any generation...no one could ever achieve the   Iyaakunar Sigaram  and its only KB Sir...he is not   today but  creations and  talents  ppl he introduced in the field and their success  ll  make ur memories live long

thanks for making this thread...i got to know  through IF only 
coolpd93 IF-Dazzler
coolpd93
coolpd93

Posted: 14 January 2015 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Rest In Peace Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sensational South Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index