Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

23.12.2014 - Ishita Confirms Shagun-ADI Status - Be Comfortable

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Will start with the good parts, so that the bad parts are better endured Tongue

No matter WHAT the reason, what the bahana...this horrendous episode had ONE good thing coming out of it - Raman and Ishita get to sit close to each other, hunched up, like real husband-wifey totally in love, and madly at ease, IN THE SAME SOFA...Raman feigns body ache and Ishita steps up to do some major seva for him and volunteers to rub balm on his shoulder...Ohh!! The naughty grin on Raman's lips, jalwa in his eyes, the smirk, the coy look of knowing it all and yet, pretending...LLLUURRVVELY scene!! Loved the nok-jhok where Ishita catches his lie and gets up to go...

What took the lion's share and showed some raw se**** vibes running a marathon beneath the feigned ignorance and the kudh-kudh?? Raman PULLED Ishita towards him as he lay on the sofa, close to her, glued to his chest, poring into her lovely face, taking in her scent, like there was not a single care in the world...Her hair falling over his rugged handsome face, her eyes brightening up and her breath caught in her throat, she tries to pull away and resist his irresistible HOTNESS, saying "hall mein koi aa jayega"...

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the way Raman Bhalla jataooed hak on his biwi today...and Ishita was a FAR CRY and has come away from her "Chee" and "ewww" days...SCORCHING CHEMISTRY!! Major Thumbs up!!

But then who steps in to become a major block in their budding romance? Who 'accidentally' finds Ishima and Raman Dad getting it on, coochie-cooing in their most blissful? ADI, of course!Angry

I can imagine where this is gonna head...maybe he will now cut himself, or go take a shower in boiling hot water, or put worms in his breakfast/lunch/dinner to frame Ishita and accuse her of killing him or something..ANYTHING to prevent IshRa romance from taking wings and flying into space...I SOMEHOW CANT GET TO LIKE THIS KID

Shagun is suddenly concerned about her "self-respect" and "image" and assures Simmi she is a mehmaan and all and will scoot off the Bhalla house, once she gets a JOB...An effing JOB to earn her livelihood! Wow!! Kya kya din dikha raha hai YHM? Ab Shagun Arora naukri karegi, toh parlours, fashion stores aur clubs ka kya hoga?? Unka toh business hi bekar ho jayega...Tongue

I am glad Simmi didnt jump at Shagun and hug her and ask her to "be comfortable" and "take as long as she wants" to find her bearings..I am glad she made a fitting comeback to the vamp...

Why?? Oh Why??

Ishita OFFERED to go take Shaggy-ADI's stuff and get them to camp at Bhalla House? What's wrong with the woman?? All RAMAN said was "are you mad?" and then "are you sure?" 

And That'S IT!

That fleeting decision will probably cost IshRa EVERYTHING they've built between themselves till date...

Why is Ishita behaving all Devi Maiyya again and extending to ADI, her smiles and that caring Mommy look reserved for Ruhi?? Why that diabetic "be comfortable""yeh tumhara bhi ghar hai" behaviour?? She will soon go back to her zero self-respect days and I will hit my head against the wall each time she hugs Shagun, makes breakfast for her, bathes her...YUCK! But well...why bother!! Ishita couldn't have turned out to be ANYTHING else, could she??

And most importantly, when the DAMN Company flat is huge than even their Delhi flat, WHY has Ishita not shifted the pair to the guest room?? WHY let them sleep and plot against IshRA, sittng right in their BEDROOM?? This is too much for me to digest...Ii cannot handle such over-generosity or excess of virtue...makes me puke...

You CANNOT let your husband's EX SLEEP in the same room as the one shared between you and your HUSBAND...That's a cardinal rule..and so in a swish, Ishita swept it under the rug...

Senior Bhallas are fussing over ADI, and when he will reform. Toshi ji bawls her eyes out coz ADI treats them like "paraya"...awww...not moved a bit...She should've been bawling her eyes out coz she didnt stand up for her BAHU...going by HER  words, "Shagun teri saut hai" she should've tried to do some damage control...BUT NO...That didnt happen D'oh

That said, I really admire how MUCH they adore their grandson...how willing they are to help him change for the better...reminds me of my own grandparents who would indulge meSilly

ADI's trying to tell Mommy dearest that "Ishita Aunty acchi hain...unhone kaha  yeh mera bhi ghar hai.." and Shaggy rebuffing him, busy in formulating her next Saut Nikli Ghar se Bahar plan...I am tired of this ...its so bloody PREDICTABLE of Shagun...Why cant they revamp Anita's role?? She must be getting sore throats and terrible headaches from how much she has to screech and rack her brains...

Why was Ishita bothering with her usual lectures with MIHIKA? Didnt she know these things dont really affect her?? After all, Mihika too is now a CEO'S biwi and all...And most importantly, why didnt she SAY all these things when it should've mattered?? Her crying didnt look one bit real to me...

Mihika asks ASHOK to "stay away, dont touch me"...WHAT CRAP!! iT'S LIKE the molester will now have to wait for the mahurat to have sex with his prized catch or something...RIDICULOUS!! Now this will start spinning off ridiculous messages to Mihika-type so-called independent women...

Where is the Iyer family? Have they all fled the place coz of the disgrace Mihika brought upon them?? Why cant I see them barging into ASHOK's house and slapping Mihika's face red??!!

Where is  MIHIR??? Has he drowned himself in sharab and naari?? I mean, WHERE are the people WHO matter in this MISHOK fiasco??? 

ASHOK and Suraj are two NON-ACTORS..so will not waste time analysing their pathetically nonsensical lines...

PRECAP - Raman and Ishita sit arm-in-arm, looking into each other's eyes, drowning in love...Raman gushing over his wifey's "bada dil" and Ishita playing to him with her sweet, understanding smile like she just got a medal...Wonderful!! I have said it a hundred times and will say again, There's Quite NO ONE Like IshRa ...like KP-DT...They scorch up anything they come in contact with!!

But I'd have been equally happy if he had made SOME mention of moving the two from the flat ASAP...seems like he is buying into his wife's sacrificial nonsense and dumbness...

Ishita-lamb sacrifice to follow in the upcoming episodes

P.S. What stopped RAMAN from booking an equally DISPROPORTIONATELY huge house for his ex-wife and son?? They could've managed to stay somewhere nearby...Why didn't he SUGGEST this? What's his CEO-giri going to be used for, if he has to see his ex-wife EVERY MORNING from now on...

I want MIHIR to come back ASAP, so that he can take Shaggy and ADI back...I mean, logically, both brother-sister duo have now been dumped unceremoniously by the love of their lives and can afford to gang up and avenge the "wrong" done to them...Why ruin IshRa life??

Edited by gravity23 - 23 December 2014 at 11:45am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Kavita1970jyoti_11dilpreetdua24sangeethbalamrsrakhraBombaytoladivankidivaniPRAVEENDMdrishtimauryapreeti73sudhabalakumarkanajigokulChaudhrytm4856Pinky.Rayasahelilovesishrankita_sidanaRomComFan--Megha---K.13-Badtameez_Dil

ankita_sidana IF-Dazzler
ankita_sidana
ankita_sidana

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Lovely post
and loved your take on ishra
though m still on ishraland and no comments about rest of episode
but that line ashok suraj are non actors actually cracked me up..lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gravity23

Pohutukawa Senior Member
Pohutukawa
Pohutukawa

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Fab post! Beautifully written
Ur tak on the ishra scene was amazing! Wink
Keep writing

gravity23

--Megha-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Megha--
--Megha--

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
For all ur WHY's there r no answers really. 
Logical route for Shagun wud have been to take revenge from Ashok or accept failure lying low rather than create problems in Ishra's life. But she will succeed in creating problems in Ishra's life coz they themselves r allowing it! 

No body bothered about Mihir? What kind of Best friend Raman is. Confused

gravity23

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita_sidana

Lovely post
and loved your take on ishra
though m still on ishraland and no comments about rest of episode
but that line ashok suraj are non actors actually cracked me up..lol

Hey thanks!!

I generally remain absorbed in IshRa romance..but now that that vamp Shagun has arrived on the scene, I end up beating myself up over some things i dont like...for example...Ishita AGAIN acting like Shagun's nurse...:p

keep reading, keep commenting Smile

Edited by gravity23 - 23 December 2014 at 11:42am
gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pohutukawa

Fab post! Beautifully written
Ur tak on the ishra scene was amazing! Wink
Keep writing

Thank you

What's your name btw??

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnr123

For all ur WHY's there r no answers really. 
Logical route for Shagun wud have been to take revenge from Ashok or accept failure lying low rather than create problems in Ishra's life. But she will succeed in creating problems in Ishra's life coz they themselves r allowing it! 

No body bothered about Mihir? What kind of Best friend Raman is. Confused

Kahan thi aap Mohatarma??

You're right...its completely ILLOGICAL...I dont even get it HOW IshRa are the cause behind her already non-existent relationship with ASHOK dwindling??? That wretch just needs an excuse to act like a bi***!

Raman said only FOUR WORDS to describe Mihir's whereabouts, I went back and saw the epi "Mihir Bangalore mein hain"...and that's it...

Forget Mihir, he is the fiance..what the heck about the FAMILY? The Iyers?? Where are they? Chennai? attending to Vandu's pregnancy bouts or something?? SUCH inconsistent, illogical storylines..and NONE of them tying up with the current track in a SENSIBLE manner

had it not been for a measly 2 minutes of IsRa, I wudnt watch this crap nowDisapprove

Edited by gravity23 - 23 December 2014 at 11:23am

--Megha--

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top