Jamai Raja

23rd December: Written Update: Jamai Raja

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged

Part 1

The client tells DD, the fake jewelry still has the logo of your company. Kesar is scared. DD shows the necklace to Kesar. The client tells DD, a cat never attacks their own house. You cheated me, i am your old client and you cheated us like this. Rajbeer smirks. DD tells the client, i agree that its our mistake, am sorry.The client says wow, you did not even check this order personally. The client asks then what were u doing. DD looks at Sid. DD promises to sort it out. Client says business is done with image and trust. From now we have no ties. Return our money or i will approach court. All are shocked. The client walks off. DD glares at Kesar. Sid too. Rajbeer smiles. Kesar says i did not do anything, i did what u told me to. DD asks then how was it stolen, how did it change. DD tells Kesar that it took her ages to gain this reputation and now its all gone. Sid tells DD nothing will happen, we wont let this happen. The client will get the jewelry. DD says fine and asks Sid to sort it out. She walks off. Kesar says i did not do anything. 

Later in the night, Sid recollects the events of the day. Roshni brings sweets for Sid. He asks what is this. Roshni says months ago someone told me that if we are sad, we should eat sweets as it helps to feel better. Roshni tells Sid, all will be well, my mom is a fighter, she has fought and won bigger battles. Sid says i know but question is someone is doing these things. Nani tells Sid all will be ok. Sid says all this has happened coz of us. He rues that if he hadnt taken DD to the chawl, she wont have lost so much. Nani says this is theft, we couldnt do anything. Nani says finally we were all gonna sit together and eat as family and now. Sid says if DD had been at home, all would have been well. Why did i take her to the chawl. Right then DD comes and glares at the duo. She turns and walks off. Sid tries to call out. Sid tells Nani i have messed up and now. Nani says.. i will talk to DD. Sid asks for help from God. 

Nani comes to DD. Nani asks DD if she will give chance to Sid to explain. DD says i have given him so many chances, you are siding with him. I lost so much today. Nani says i came here to remind you that yesterday ur daughter ate the food u cooked, fought for u and came back home, sitting on ur lap. The same daughter who u were dying to talk to. I understand what u lost, but u have forgotten what u gained. Business loss is nothing in front of family. I agree Sid lied, but if its for good thing then even God forgives that. Think about it. Nani leaves from there. 

Sids dad is working on the laptop when Sids mom comes to him. She asks Sids dad if he is still upset with her for not going to chawl. She says sorry. Sids dad says doesnt matter, my words dont matter. Sids mom says i wanna help but all this happened without reason. Yesterday night the way Kritika came home, i decided to tell Sid all the truth. She tells that she will call Sid and tell him all the truth. Sids dad says good decision. Once u tell the truth, all will be well, we all will stay together. You should trust Sid. He will fix Kritikas life too. 

Kritika is on the road near a pub and rues that the car had to puncture today only. She is looking for lift. Some road ruffians tease her. She starts to run and they chase her. She trips and falls on the road. 

Part 2

The ruffians chase her. Suddenly someone on a bike comes and fights them off. The biker is wearing a helmet and we cant see his face. He waits for Kritika to sit on the bike and she does. He drives off with her. 

Part 3

Sid is pacing outside DDs room and DD asks what he is doing. DD tells Sid that ACP is coming to office. DD asks Sid what he wanted to say. Sid apologizes to DD. DD says not upset with you, disappointed in you. I know your intent was good but u lied. U knew how big this deal is, u should have thought about it. DD says i dont like you, but coz of Roshni i am trying to accept you but all efforts i cant do, you gotta do too. You have to show your responsible. Sid looks at DD. DD touches his face and tells him to freshen up and says i guess you din sleep either. Go. Sid promises to win her trust. 

Sids mom calls up Sid and asks if he is upset with her. Sid says no ways. Sid says its a big day for me. Today i have two moms. He says first time DD explained me something. He laughs. He says din think this day would come ever. I guess i dont have to do this drama for long. Sids mom says am glad. Dont wanna keep any secrets. She asks him to come meet her. Sid says i and Roshni will come at 6pm. Sids mom says come alone. Sid asks is there some trouble coz of Kritika. Sids mom says gotta intro you to someone. Sids mom prays for  brother-sis to meet nicely.

ACP says got footage should get identity of thief soon. They watch the footage. But suddenly the footage goes blank. ACP says someone has wiped this out. ACP says the one closest to us is usually the thief. We are taking Kesar with us. 

Precap --- Resham is in tears. DD says the ear rings that she is wearing are from the set thats stolen return them. Resham says i din take them. DD says if ear rings are here, rest of the jewelery must be here too. She asks Kesar to return it. Kesar is in tears and says i din take anything. DD says that if he cant return then she cant return the complaint either. DD walks off. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Armu4eva - 23 December 2014 at 8:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dirk41Princess3101rosesidnijyoti06Surish

stephie34 Goldie
stephie34
stephie34

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update...thanks so much...really happy for Sid and DD but sad for Kesar
Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks Armu4ever for Jamai Raja written update!
rosesidni IF-Rockerz
rosesidni
rosesidni

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updateSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top