Saath Nibhana Saathiya 23rd December 2014 - Written Update

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
23rd December 2 0 1 4 Saath Nibhana Saathiya
Written  Update

Hello Big smile

Here Is The Written Update For 23rd December 2 0 1 4 Saath Nibhana Saathiya Episode. Big smile

The Episode starts off with introductions and small talk, business and other things.

Ahem introduces everyone and Jigar says Paridhi is his wife. And Ahem says all the suggestions were from Paridhi which were liked by Vivian. Also he is asked to stay on at Modi Home, idea was from Paridhi herself. Then Vivian Suggests that Paridhi join the project which a reluctant Paridhi rejects. Under pressure from all, Family members except Kokila, Paridhi does not want to take up the work or join Ahem, Jigar and Vivian.

In between, Radha wanted to be introduced to Vivian ; Gopi tactfully said Radha is her sister. Children come along and they get introduced.

Hereabouts Vivian tries arm twisting Paridhi to take care of him, else he would reveal the entire past story that took place between Him And Paridhi. Also, everyone say that rather than staying at a Lodge / Hotel, Modi Home is better, wherein homely atmosphere is present.

Dhawal finds the inmates of Shah building  rewriting boundary space, which was not going to help anyone. But the inmates pay no heed to him.

Paridhi calls up her Pops, and gets his assurance that he would take care of Vivian and not let their - Vivian and Paridhi's  - past know to the Modi family, even though Gopi supports Paridhi, Paridhi would not like to share the past story with Gopi.

Vivian troubles Paridhi by insisting on Paridhi reveal all to the family, else he would do so, but they get broken off by the entry of Kokila and Gopi ; Paridhi slips away with a excuse that Vivian wanted to see Garden, Gopi and Kokila knew more about the plants ; Gopi smoothly says that Paridhi is more interested in household work.

Urmilaa and Dhawal have bit of a tiff with regards the  building and words are exchanged, Kinjal Urmilaa get in to war of word ; finally Dhawal asks Urmilaa to apologize to the building inmates, but Urmilaa walks away after refusing to apologize.

Later at Modi Home : Vivian again misbehaves with Paridhi, in the dining hall ; the twins come there and show their drawings , and hence once again Paridhi escapes.

Vivian then asks whose children are the twins and before  Paridhi could answer, Radha butts in, says the children are hers ; that she indeed is Jigar's wife, etc., etc. but the twins disown Radha and say Radha is lying and she is not their mother.

Gopi comes over to say that Radha is mentally unstable and ill. Show all the required papers to prove her - Gopi's - point. Kokila  also adds that since Radha is pregnant hence they got her married to Jigar.

Upstairs as Gopi had led Radha away ; And Gopi and Radha have a war of words with no love lost ; Gopi warns Radha with dire consequences if Radha ever does any more mischief, would even forget that Radha is carrying a child. Gopi gives Radha the final warning.

Radha says that no one cares for her, Gopi aptly responds to Radha that when Radha does not care for them why would they - Modi family, I mean - ? Gopi also says that she only said that Radha is her Sister, only for the benefit of the guest and decency sake ; for Gopi had disowned her / Radha long back.

The Episode Ends  On Radha's Worried Face ! ! !

-- > Man Big smile

Edited by Manzz - 25 December 2014 at 12:42am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chunni1coolxshiny3dirk41munnihyderabadRitu-Surish

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Preview :- Vivian tries to place a ring on Paridhi's finger ; Ahem gets off his car and turns round, removes his dark glasses.

Edited by Manzz - 23 December 2014 at 8:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadRitu-Surish

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Well, quite an interesting turn around, for a change, with Modi family or should I say ladies, especially Gopi is using her grey matter and showing spunk.

Edited by Manzz - 23 December 2014 at 8:12am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadskanthanRitu-Surish

skanthan Goldie
skanthan
skanthan

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I like how you keep calling him Vivian. LOL My fears are correct. He will misbehave with Paridhi. Not watching todays episode and maybe a few more after as I might smash my TV in a fit of rage! Angry And I can't afford to buy a new TV. Dead

When I will hear that Mr. Mehta put Vivaan in his place and Vivaan stopped misbehaving with Pardhi and no longer troubling Paridhi in any way, then I will watch Saath Nibhaana Saathiya again. Until then, I will only follow the written updates.

Edited by skanthan - 23 December 2014 at 12:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-

Surish IF-Addictz
Surish
Surish

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks Manzz for providing another superb rendition of Saath Nibhana Saahtiya Update as of December 23, 2014!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Manzz

Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Big smile  Thank You  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  For Clicking Like Button Big smile  Big smile  Big smile 

Big smile Big smile Big smile   Big smile Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed Big smile Going  Big smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Big smile   Big smile   Big smile
Manzz Coolbie
Manzz
Manzz

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Big smile  Pleasure Is Mine  Big smile

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile For All Those Who Cared To Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Thank Big smile  Big smile  Big smile 

Big smile Big smile Big smile   Big smile Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed Embarrassed Big smile Going  Big smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Big smile   Big smile   Big smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top