India-Forums

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

..Same wine in not-so-new bottle..

obsessiveperson IF-Sizzlerz
obsessiveperson
obsessiveperson

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Again..that purse lost drama..pichli dafa DAYA ka purse khoya tha iss baar MADHAVI ka..they are running out of ideas..seriously yaar viewers ko ullu samjha hay kia ..!Angry
(just my prediction)_ Bapu ji will be shown in chef avatar..bcz DAYA can never be insulted..i hope i am wrong..Confused

Edited by ...Rushar... - 23 December 2014 at 8:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aarti_16terenaam_ahm.RohitProud-India

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:43am | IP Logged
They have ran out of ideas since last few years. All they show is stale biryani with different garnishing.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

terenaam_ahmobsessivepersonProud-India

Proud-India IF-Sizzlerz
Proud-India
Proud-India

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Bapuji Daya se mafi magege 
Phir vo bolegi ...Bapuji ...aisa mat kijiye muje paap lagega 

Are kuch baat nahi hai...aur Daya silent hai aur natak chal raha hai

Or Mehta daily bolata hai ...hasi milegi ...khak Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

terenaam_ahmobsessiveperson

terenaam_ahm IF-Dazzler
terenaam_ahm
terenaam_ahm

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Team TMKOC ko adaat ho gayee hai..her track ki itni publicity karo ki public just out of curiosity too show dekhe...Sleepy

kyun ki kahin na kahin unnko bhi pata hai ki public mein iss show ko lekar interest khatam ho raha hai...Confused

abhi current track ko hi le lo...itna twitter per publicity kar rahe hain...

few examples:

Bapuji ka gussa ! Aakhir kyun Aag Baboola huae Champaklal? Kya hoga ab Daya ka haal? don't miss TMKOC 

Kitna taime lag raha hai! Kab ghar pohonchungi? Tapu Ke Papa ghar jaldi pohonchey toh?HeMaaMataji 

HeMaaMataji mujhe 6 baje tak kaise bhi ghar pohonch kar  TapuKePapa ke liye  Kathiyavadi Khaana banana hai

Rajubhai ke churan ki goliyan khaakar jabardust bhoonk lagi hai! Ab Daya ka pesial Kathiyavadi Khaana khaana hai! 

HeyBhagwaan yeh kaisi  pareeksha leh rahe hain aap

My question to the makers of the show..

this show has been running for years now, and you guys gave us many memorable & funny tracks, and at that time you did not needed any publicity

then why you need it now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

obsessiveperson

dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:04am | IP Logged
O its the same wine and the same bottle served by the same host to the same guests.LOL
Pray tell me what was Daya bhabi's pivotal role in this shopping when the girl was already communicating to her sasural wale ?

Why could not she just say that its too late and I have to go? I have a family and my husband doesn't eat Ghas phus like Tarak nor is he okay with doing household chores like Bhide. He is also not so considerate like Roshan or Dr. Hathi.

On the top of it I have a starving son and a starving and old father-in- law at home ?

Once bitten twice shy. No, this one doesn't apply to GD wasis

These mahila mandil always gets into trouble. Even during Bappa's murti track the ladies were stuck in the shop and Daya had guests to entertain that day. No lesson learnt 

obsessiveperson

obsessiveperson IF-Sizzlerz
obsessiveperson
obsessiveperson

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dey.bh

O its the same wine and the same bottle served by the same host to the same guests.LOL
Pray tell me what was Daya bhabi's pivotal role in this shopping when the girl was already communicating to her sasural wale ?

Why could not she just say that its too late and I have to go? I have a family and my husband doesn't eat Ghas phus like Tarak nor is he okay with doing household chores like Bhide. He is also not so considerate like Roshan or Dr. Hathi.

On the top of it I have a starving son and a starving and old father-in- law at home ?

Once bitten twice shy. No, this one doesn't apply to GD wasis

These mahila mandil always gets into trouble. Even during Bappa's murti track the ladies were stuck in the shop and Daya had guests to entertain that day. No lesson learnt 

ROFL

pongapandit

pongapandit Goldie
pongapandit
pongapandit

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 3:39am | IP Logged
But I don't understand that why daya always commits unreal things before going with mahelaa mandaal of society.
Also this mahila mandaal shopping and jetha in trouble track is repeated umpteen times at tmkoc, what is writer doing? Cry

Edited by pongapandit - 24 December 2014 at 4:06am

obsessiveperson

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top